AR AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #2 - Kelly from VA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting case. Was she killed or did she commit suicide? If murdered, do they know who did it?

Interesting case. Was she killed or did she commit suicide? If murdered, do they know who did it?

She was murdered by James Roy McAlphin, who was her boyfriend/pimp. He's thankfully in prison now.

She was murdered by James Roy McAlphin, who was her boyfriend/pimp. He's thankfully in prison now.

he will be out again soon he has hurt (badly ) two people since he killed our girl~!!!!!! makes me so sick:sick::sick::sick:

Does anyone remember who contacted anthony boyd from the music studio card????

I know this is a stretch, but is there any way she and FLEK/Lori Ruff/Becky Sue could have crossed paths in Dallas? There are so many similarities..it's just weird to me.

I know this is a stretch, but is there any way she and FLEK/Lori Ruff/Becky Sue could have crossed paths in Dallas? There are so many similarities..it's just weird to me.

doubtful they seem to migrate to men that are totally opposite from each other :thinking:

The cases are really really similar but I doubt the cases are linked. Both were extremely private and shady individuals so I don't think they would get involved enough with anyone else (let alone eachother)

To answer previous question re Patricia Taylor I think she is too young , I really think she was born in 64 or 65.

I thought Emma was a ruleout ?

No, she is not a rule out. I've submitted her twice, both to Emma's detective and El Dorado coroner's, and nobody really gets back to me. Emma's detective said he'd "look into it" and haven't heard from him since.

No, she is not a rule out. I've submitted her twice, both to Emma's detective and El Dorado coroner's, and nobody really gets back to me. Emma's detective said he'd "look into it" and haven't heard from him since.

what about emailing Michael Nance @NAMUS, he always gets back to me, and especially when it looks promising?

The parallels between her and FLEK's case are really interesting. It is interesting how clearly different people they were, yet they had the same general goal, to not have their true identity be discovered in their "new" lives. They both ended up having very, very different lives, but they still achieved their goal, for some time anyhow.

The parallels between her and FLEK's case are really interesting. It is interesting how clearly different people they were, yet they had the same general goal, to not have their true identity be discovered in their "new" lives. They both ended up having very, very different lives, but they still achieved their goal, for some time anyhow.

Over the years I have often had a fantasy to just reinvent, it just isn't from actually having to do so , more just wanting to :) But our Jane, I kind of feel like she had to I don't think her home life was good at all.

I think this girl would be identified by a social push like Jason had. I have NO idea how to do this.
I don't know how these other sites work.

I think this girl would be identified by a social push like Jason had. I have NO idea how to do this.
I don't know how these other sites work.

I'm sure you are right, I'm not sure I believe James that she had a sister, I would imagine someone would have seen her by now, but look at Suzanne Sevakis , her Mom , Sisters all of them on FB, and none of them ever found her even though that picture of her sitting on Floyds lap is almost famous on its own!!!

JM has an upcoming parole hearing, 1/27/16, per vinelink.

JM has an upcoming parole hearing, 1/27/16, per vinelink.

have you noticed his wonderful behavior since he's been this last time ? I doubt he is going anywhere(we shall see)

Sometimes I wonder if we need a composit of this girl with her looking more like people in high school might remember. Something with her brown hair and freckles, but with little makeup.

She did quite a bit to change her look so maybe we need to get back to the basics for social media sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CPomerleau