AR AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #2 - Kelly from VA

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the friend in prison is biracial, but I could be wrong.

I was going to point out that Doss has a noticeable gap between her upper front teeth and EDJD doesn't--but EDJD's photos are mostly with closed mouth. The ones where she's smiling are a bit blurry but there's a shadow that could be a gap. Hmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to point out that Doss has a noticeable gap between her upper front teeth and EDJD doesn't--but EDJD's photos are mostly with closed mouth. The ones where she's smiling are a bit blurry but there's a shadow that could be a gap. Hmmm.

She didn't have a gap , she actually had really nice teeth

Jackie leslie was ruled out because of the moles...but again they can be removed
... Ive had skin tags and i had a mold that went away..

Okay, I need a little help here. There is a guy on Facebook who thinks this might be his best friend's mother. But there is no other family to report her missing, and his friend is in prison. He's tried reporting her missing to the police in Abilene, TX. But they've refused to file the case because he isn't related. Her name is Debra Marie Adams, and she has multiple arrests for prostitution in the 80's and 90's. They also think that she'd been involved in bank robberies, and she used many aliases. Her description roughly matches EDJD. They haven't heard from her since the late 80's/early 90's.

So, how can we get her into namus, and get a case opened for her? He said he's only ever seen one blurry pic of her.

It says on the facebook page that DMA is now listed in Namus but I can't find her page when I search. Does anyone have a link to this? Would be interested to see if there is any additional info on the Namus page that might be helpful.

It says on the facebook page that DMA is now listed in Namus but I can't find her page when I search. Does anyone have a link to this? Would be interested to see if there is any additional info on the Namus page that might be helpful.

Bumping to say that I messaged the admin on DMA's facebook page to ask for a Namus link - he said he has entered her into Namus (back in July from the looks of it) but he doesn't have a link to the page. So I don't know, maybe Namus haven't accepted his submission? Not sure how that all works but for now DMA seems like a dead end until anyone can find any more info or a picture on her.

Maybe we I should give him the contact info for the detective investigating this case? Even if the police by him aren't interested, I'm sure that the one trying to ID Mercades would be. He will probably be able to get access to her arrest record.

Can a person get DMA's mugshot from the Abilene PD?

I haven't posted here in a while, I started looking into DMA to see if I could find anything that proves she could not be EDJD.

I found an arrest record April 1987 that shows her as a blonde / strawberry haired female, 5'3 and 110 lbs.

There is a marriage record in the same county she lived in, in Aug 1987. I'm still trying to figure out if its her or not but it looks like it is. The name, middle initial and birth year all match.

Also, I was able to confirm that her actual name is spelled Deborah but both spellings were listed on her birth record.

Lastly, I noticed in a step-brothers obituary she was not listed at all as a sibling but her son is listed as his sibling. That threw me for a huge loop. Her parents were listed as the sons parents on his birth record so I guess he is considered a brother to her actual siblings.

I haven't posted here in a while, I started looking into DMA to see if I could find anything that proves she could not be EDJD.

I found an arrest record April 1987 that shows her as a blonde / strawberry haired female, 5'3 and 110 lbs.

There is a marriage record in the same county she lived in, in Aug 1987. I'm still trying to figure out if its her or not but it looks like it is. The name, middle initial and birth year all match.

Also, I was able to confirm that her actual name is spelled Deborah but both spellings were listed on her birth record.

Lastly, I noticed in a step-brothers obituary she was not listed at all as a sibling but her son is listed as his sibling. That threw me for a huge loop. Her parents were listed as the sons parents on his birth record so I guess he is considered a brother to her actual siblings.

She would shorter than EJD

Thanks EmiLove - I think the height rules her out. Maybe she needs her own thread here though, I don't know how one goes about making that happen.

omg what did you google to find that !!!! I might recognize her even blurry and all.....and she totally matches the description of the truck drivers murder, I can say she didn't hang around many white people and she said she never had that was one reason she didn't have family looking for her IMO and a good observation :)

omg what did you google to find that !!!! I might recognize her even blurry and all.....and she totally matches the description of the truck drivers murder, I can say she didn't hang around many white people and she said she never had that was one reason she didn't have family looking for her IMO and a good observation :)

There was no photo but I'll send you a message with everything I found.

Thanks EmiLove - I think the height rules her out. Maybe she needs her own thread here though, I don't know how one goes about making that happen.

I agree, after doing all that research I'm
very interested in figuring out what happened to DMA. I don't know how to make a new thread but I think we need to find the NAMUS report first.

Found a JD in Texas that matches her description, from 1989.

I have finally finished reading both threads and I have a few questions:

1. Is there somewhere we can see more of her diary or are those two brief excepts in the youtube video the only ones that were found in her things?

2. I'm quite impressed that Sloane has kept track of her murderer all these years. Has anyone done extensive background on him to find out all the locations he and his family members lived or traveled to in the past? Does he have parents or siblings that are living and has anyone (like the reporter who did the story for Huffpost) contacted his family to ask if they know EDJD?

3. I noticed she is wearing a baseball jersey in some of her full length pics and it looks like it might say Oakland Raiders. Could this be another hint at a California connection?

4. Lastly, there is a pic of her and her killer (I think that's him?) in front of the motel and the car where he has his arm around her neck. Do we know WHO took that photo? Or who took any of the photos of her? That one of them together means there was at least one other person there. Could have been a passer-by or could have been someone traveling with them/living with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss