Are there other victims?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
People must always remember that this sketch was drawn and written from the experience of a very young girl who just saw her friend get abducted. The trauma there alone can distort details of a specific description, such as a suspects height. This would almost certainly be the case if he was bent over and throwing a child into a car.

I read somewhere he is very tall, 6'5". Also, SOMEWHERE, yesterday I saw a photo of him, sometime in the 80's I think, with a woman, not sure who. It was a studio type pic. He looked a lot different (to me) with longer, fuller hair. He did look like the suspect, but, the height is way off.

Is this the photo you're referring to?
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...cee Dugard/?action=view&current=nancyphil.jpg

If so, the lady is still Nancy only she's much younger as well, and gorgeous. lol

I find it interesting that he is so tall, because when I heard that one of the murdered prostitutes was impaled on the fence, and I thought to myself that a very big person would have to have done that.

I have been in contact with Sharon Murch (Michaela Garecht's mother) since the first day that Jaycee's story broke in the news. She has both local LE and the FBI giving this their fullest attention. I have attended both the Placerville press conference and the arraignment and have used both as opportunities to point media and LE toward examining the possibility of Garrido being Michaela's kidnapper.

Attached is a side-by-side comparison of Garrido with the composite of Michaela's kidnapper. The third picture is a blend of Garrido's face and the composite's long hair.

3873936498_86bf27c75b.jpg

Garrido would have been older than the age estimate of the kidnapper, but notice the dark spot on the left side of nose near the eye on both Garrido and the composite. And the witnesses to Michaela's kidnapping mention that the perp had pock marks all over his face. Garrido has the same lousy complexion. The real question is did Garrido have long hair in 1988 (or perhaps wore a wig)? I think the comparison between Garrido and the composite is compelling.

Is this the photo you're referring to?
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...cee Dugard/?action=view&current=nancyphil.jpg

If so, the lady is still Nancy only she's much younger as well, and gorgeous. lol

It would be interesting to see the younger PG compared to the suspect sketch.

It would be interesting to see the younger PG compared to the suspect sketch.

nobody2 posted:
I would not have thought they looked that similar, but side by side like that, the nose, chin, hairline, lips, all quite similar. Garrido has much more droopy-dog eyes, it definitely does not have the eyes, but I do think it's interesting.

But Garrido's eyes weren't as droopy back when this picture was taken:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...=nancyphil.jpg

I think we'd see more similarities if they could use that picture with the moustache edited out, or of course any other pictures when he was younger, to compare to that sketch.

A bone fragment was just reported found on the neighbor's property. Police don't yet know if it is human or animal...

I haven't seen any posts with info about the unsolved "Pittsburg prostitutes" murders that LE are now looking into, so I apologize if this has already been shared in this forum.

I feel that the victims should be known as more than the "Pittsburg prostitutes."

We know that LE contacted Minnie Norell, the mother of 15 year old Lisa Norell who was murdered and found 8 days later on the old Pittsburg-Antioch highway, over the weekend. I thought I heard yesterday that Minnie said that a relative of hers lived near Garrido at some point, but I'm having trouble finding a source reference today.

Anyway, here is information on the possible other victims of this monster:

Within two months of Lisa's murder, three more women were killed. All of the victims' bodies were discovered within miles of the industrial site where Lisa's corpse was found. Three of the victims were known prostitutes.

Twenty-four-year-old Jessica Fredericks was found on Harbor Street in Pittsburg on December 5. She died of multiple cut and stab wounds. Rachael Cruise, 32, was found on California Avenue on December 15; she died of asphyxia and manual strangulation. The coroner's report on her death suggested that her body had been dragged along the road for a short period of time. Valerie Dawn Schultz, who was found on Willow Pass Road on January 8, died of multiple stab wounds. Evidence showed that she had also been strangled. She was almost 28 years old.

source: http://journalism.berkeley.edu/projects/lisa/case.html (published 1999, one year after Lisa's murder).

J&M Enterprise is on Willow Pass Road in Pittsburg, however I am not sure at this time if that is where Ms. Schultz was found, or if there was yet another victim impaled on the fence there.

Note: there was another victim found on December 15, a 38 year old severely beaten in a portable toilet in Bay Point, formerly called West Pittsburg. The article linked above says: She is currently recovering from her injuries, although according to the officer in charge of her case, Detective Michael Costa of the Contra Costa County Sheriff’s Office, "she'll never be at full capacity again."

I elected not to include her name in this post.

I haven't seen any posts with info about the unsolved "Pittsburg prostitutes" murders that LE are now looking into, so I apologize if this has already been shared in this forum.

I feel that the victims should be known as more than the "Pittsburg prostitutes."

Thanks for these details. I posted a bit about it earlier and one thing that stood out for me was that it seemed to begin in 1998.

1998 was the year the youngest daughter was born. I highly suspect the pregnancy and birth were significant stressors for him and here's why -

For example - there was some concern expressed on another thread that they were looking for additional children of Jaycee in the adjoining yard. I don't deny that might be a possibility, but I think he had Jaycee on birth control or they practiced some sort of contraception.

When you look at Jaycee's age at the time of the first birth its likely conception took place not long after the onset of her first menstrual cycle. It was probably a surprise for Garrido - and one that made him nervous about discovery just three years after the kidnapping.

Years pass before an additional child and now eleven years have passed without another. In the absence of birth control, its likely that a young woman would have become pregnant every year or at least every two. It just doesn't seem likely unless sexual activity was rare.

The pregnancies and births were risky and placed him at high risk for discovery. He was in it for the sick gratification and control - and birth was something he couldn't control. I think its possible the pregnancy or birth triggered the 1998 killing spree.

My sister has insisted for years that Garecht, Campbell, Dugard, and Swartz-Garcia were all abducted by the same person. And it wasn't Timothy Binder. (She said Micheloff looked very different from them and she was probably unrelated.)

I really am starting to think she is right.

You know, I thought the same thing. Your post made something pop into my head, though.

Say he was wearing a wig and secured it with tape or in some other unusual fashion. The weight of the wig could pull his facial skin back, kind of like a tight bun does.

Either way, the mark on the face, the pock-marked skin, the face shape, nose shape and thin mouth - this is likely the guy.

But WHERE IS THE GIRL??
I am not certain it's a pock mark on the drawing, looks like those "artifacts" that come from multiple xeroxing copies... and the color composite does not have it. COlor composite looks like a younger guy but still has the face shape, nose, lips, that are the same. Again it does not have the deep set eyes but does look like "intense" blue eyes were meant to be portrayed.

Can anyone do a side by side with the color composite of Michaela's kidnapper?

I find it interesting that he is so tall, because when I heard that one of the murdered prostitutes was impaled on the fence, and I thought to myself that a very big person would have to have done that.

Good catch!

We know that LE contacted Minnie Norell, the mother of 15 year old Lisa Norell who was murdered and found 8 days later on the old Pittsburg-Antioch highway, over the weekend. I thought I heard yesterday that Minnie said that a relative of hers lived near Garrido at some point, but I'm having trouble finding a source reference today.

Anyway, here is information on the possible other victims of this monster:

Within two months of Lisa's murder, three more women were killed. All of the victims' bodies were discovered within miles of the industrial site where Lisa's corpse was found. Three of the victims were known prostitutes.

Twenty-four-year-old Jessica Fredericks was found on Harbor Street in Pittsburg on December 5. She died of multiple cut and stab wounds. Rachael Cruise, 32, was found on California Avenue on December 15; she died of asphyxia and manual strangulation. The coroner's report on her death suggested that her body had been dragged along the road for a short period of time. Valerie Dawn Schultz, who was found on Willow Pass Road on January 8, died of multiple stab wounds. Evidence showed that she had also been strangled. She was almost 28 years old.

source: http://journalism.berkeley.edu/projects/lisa/case.html (published 1999, one year after Lisa's murder).

J&M Enterprise is on Willow Pass Road in Pittsburg, however I am not sure at this time if that is where Ms. Schultz was found, or if there was yet another victim impaled on the fence there.

Note: there was another victim found on December 15, a 38 year old severely beaten in a portable toilet in Bay Point, formerly called West Pittsburg. The article linked above says: She is currently recovering from her injuries, although according to the officer in charge of her case, Detective Michael Costa of the Contra Costa County Sheriff’s Office, "she'll never be at full capacity again."

I elected not to include her name in this post.

From your article about Lisa Norell:

On November 6, 1998, as she had every evening that week, Lisa attended a rehearsal for a quinceañera at the IDES hall on 111 West 10th Street in the nearby town of Antioch.

111 West 10th Street is 2.3 miles from Walnut Ave.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou....82985&sspn=0.05437,0.153637&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=15

Twenty-four-year-old Jessica Fredericks was found on Harbor Street in Pittsburg on December 5.

Harbor St. is 6.8 miles from Walnut Ave.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...pn=28.058077,78.662109&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=13&via=1

Rachael Cruise, 32, was found on California Avenue on December 15

California Avenue is 6.6 miles from Walnut Ave.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...78933&sspn=0.013593,0.038409&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=13

Valerie Dawn Schultz, who was found on Willow Pass Road on January 8, died of multiple stab wounds.

Willow Pass Rd is 11 miles from Walnut Ave.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...21213&sspn=0.054375,0.153637&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=12

(Note: Sorry, all corrected now. I have a stomach virus and messed those up... better go to bed now and get some rest.)

I added the attachments of the suspect in Michaela's abduction with two pictures, and also of one of Garrido. Remember, this was 21 years ago. I think the thin lips of Garrido and the sketch are quite similar.

respectively snipped by nurse~~

The composite sketch is a HUMDINGER to the picture he has in his MANIFESTO!!!! check it out!!!

Just registered in order to report and post a missing child. Telling me I don't have permission. This is the only mechanism I see to get a message across.
sorry. If someone could tell me why I can't post, I'd really appreciate it. Hope someone reads this.
Thanks
I am not caught up yet but welcome and thanks for posting and yes you are here at weblseuths! Welcome!

isn't it sick how many neighbor statements are being made but nobody really did anything?
they called...yet it wasn't enough... where in the system can we pinpoint the breakdown...? there are many... oh so many...... I hope Jaycee can recover and grab this bull by it's horns.... maybe her case can make the real difference in the disconnect between LE agencies, people calling in and ACTUALLY RECIEVING THE HELP THEY ASKED FOR, etc............

WE MUST NOT FORGET that the girlfriend of Mister Rogers is the one who alerted to the backyard goings on..........so mister Rogers knew about it as well. I am NOT SO QUICK to dismiss Mister Rogers as the next....... it goes along with what his girlfriend at the time reported.... anything sick and twisted otherwise is all attributed to this nasty ball of phlegm of a human that is PG!

3873936498_86bf27c75b.jpg

Garrido would have been older than the age estimate of the kidnapper, but notice the dark spot on the left side of nose near the eye on both Garrido and the composite. And the witnesses to Michaela's kidnapping mention that the perp had pock marks all over his face. .

respectfully snipped........yes I did........yes it was..........and yes it is.... and that little growth that he has let grow into a mighty ulceration is nothing other than a skin cancer ignored over time... growing and turning blacker with every second! I am nurse and have seen these types of growths in various stages frequently... he let this one go way too long.. and it would have been a "pock" at the time of the other cases in evaluating what it looks like now.

just my nurse two cents

I've seen a profile shot of Garrido and the dark spot is quite noticeable and something an eye witness would remember.

I think there is a very good chance it is him.:(
I love it! his untreated and obvious skin cancer/malformation until otherwise diagnosed will nail him to the coffin.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back