Area Body Found in "Too Strange" Was it Searched?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
to me, if a person drives around with a body in their trunk doing other trivial things, they either don't know it's there yet, or they are very mentally ill. Or possibly on drugs. A psychopath would know to dispose of it asap and where it wouldn't be found. JMO

I've been saying this since I first started posting about the case (another board which I abandoned because I couldn't tolerate the ongoing maliciousness). At that time I was encouraging Cindy to take her for a FEW psychological evaluations, but didn't know at the time that JB had advised against.

[/B]

I guess that would be a good point, but I have to wonder where such information is collaborated by all parties. Is there something in the docs that collaborate a situation where JG and the parents were told conflicting stories and both discussed it with one another? How would we know a situation such as this even arose? do you have a link? You are saying there was a time when kc told JG Caylee was with her parents, and JG talked to her parentst and they said they did not have Caylee at that particular time? did they confront kc about it? what did she say?

If there were a nanny, why can't kc provide any phone # at least? phone bills should have some record of her having contact with a babysitter. she had to have talked to the babysitter from her cell phone.

I know, her failure to provide any phone numbers, address, etc, for the nanny is very incriminating against her. That plus the failure to report was why all the suspicion landed on her in the first place, after all.
JG asks the question about "who was really watching Caylee" in one of his interviews, which can be linked to from the "interviews" sticky. I don't remember if it was after he had gotten together with the Anthonys and a couple of the friends in that initial effort to figure out a timeline, or how he arrived at that question. I'll have to read it again.
Also, Cindy asked her in the jailhouse conversation, "Is Zannie the one with the apartment that has drums in it, in the photos we have? " apparently implying, 'is Zannie actually someone at Ricardo's apartment', (or maybe she meant another friend who had drums, seemed to be implying RM apartment.) KC at first agrees, yes, that is Zannie's apartment in the photos with the drumset. But then when Cindy keeps pressing she finally says, well, that is Ricardo's apartment you're talking about, but Zannie also has drums and her apartment is 'set up the same way'.)
Of course some people theorize that "Zannie" was actually any friend KC left Caylee with here and there. Some people even theorize that Zannie could be an alter-ego of Casey, i.e. Casey herself. I honestly don't know.

Thanks for this thread, DesSands. I agree that it is very strange that the remains (possibly of Caylee) were found there down the street from the Anthony home now. Not only would the whole neighborhood have been searched by LE and others way back then, but also, way back in the beginning KMT even mentioned this particular part of the neighborhood to LE, didn't she, IIRC, it was in the interview that was released to the public. That was my first thought when I heard remains had been found there. Do I think LE wouldn't have looked there at the time? Or KMT herself? Or anyone else, any other member of the public when hundreds of people were searching? Surely the grounds would have been searched at that time.
In fact, weren't there reports about some things that were found in a search there way back, a piece of pipe or something, what was it? Now all this time later this bag is found, apparently sitting on the surface, visible to the utility guy who stepped off the street there to pee. Also, this is near a school grounds, not a secluded place where no one goes. Like nobody's dog would have come across this all this time? And like you say, reportedly a fence had been erected there in the meantime. So, this ground was walkable at least at times and people have been there. And there was the whole month before July 15 when it was still dry ground, right?

You're welcome Seagull, my point here is NOT to vindicate KC in any way, not to give the A's a pass either. And certainly not to go off into a rant such as the Scott Peterson bull and the gypsies etc. God knows KC has done enough of that.

I'm still of the mind that it's been stated this is a place where kids go to drink at night, hide out etc. A fence was erected AFTER, (they would have had to survey the property). Many people who we will never know have taken walks, searching on their own. TM claims he was told by LE not to go in there?:confused:

Everyone was told to look for small bones as there wouldn't be much left of poor little Caylee after all this time.

BUT A very visible garbage bag 15 houses away is overlooked? LE and TM know and have stated that most people are found within a 2 mile area of their home. They thought they were looking for a needle in a haystack, but if it was there. hmmmmm
Heard GA say on some program, can't recall, this needs to STOP. He knew his family could take no more.
Not pointing the finger specifically, but this find still sends my antennas up.
I started a thread about remains on a garbage bag the other day and it was taken down. So I gave up trying to explain anymore of my thoughts.
I had 2 areas in mind and one was Chickasaw.
I also started a thread to disregard the pings to find the body. I had alot to say on that too, but trolls screamed and both were merged and buried. :waitasec:
Oh well, I'm so relieved she's been found and KC can't sit smugly glancing at all during her trial. And we don't have to listen to, "Oh we got a tip but three hrs. ago. " Barf

well, hopefully now that kc doesn't have to be afraid Caylee will be harmed if she talks, kc will give full disclosure and tell LE who really killed and then abandoned Caylee in a garbage bag. I hope she talks soon!

I think Casey Anthony knew how to mimic being a good mother when it behooved her. I dont believe deep in her heart she was good at all but resented Caylee.

imoo

I think Casey thought Caylee was cute and and fun to dress up for awhile.

People go out and get sweet little puppies. But when the puppies chew and make messes and the landlord says the puppy has to go, dogs end up in the pound.

Casey was attention getting and Casey's old friends loved her. BUT, once Casey started hanging out with her club and college attending crowd, Caylee became a liability. Caylee wasn't welcome overnight at TonE's. Cindy was furious because Casey was staying overnight with TonE.

Casey was obsessed. She lived and breathed for her moments with TonE. She talked about nothing else but this chance at love. Once she could be with TonE, Casey knew all the holes and insecurities she felt because she was a loser without a job would go away. Mrs. TonE, Mrs. TonE...Casey wrote it over and over praying for the reality. Only one thing stood in her way.

Casey had to make a choice.

And she did.

IMO

Remember, Casey asked to be able to go on field trips alone with Baez. Thank God the judge said "no" and they did not "find" Caylee. I wonder how she would have explained it if they did.

It's not tunnel vision that has landed kc on trial for murder, it's facts. If you have any links to facts that LE has done anything unethical in this investigation, I would love to see them.

What? I've never said LE has done anything unethical in this case. You must have posted that to me by mistake.

to me, if a person drives around with a body in their trunk doing other trivial things, they either don't know it's there yet, or they are very mentally ill. Or possibly on drugs. A psychopath would know to dispose of it asap and where it wouldn't be found. JMO

A psychopath with a personality disorder and ADD would not meet the criteria for being mentally ill, BUT would drive around with a smelly, messy car and a body in the trunk. Eventually, when pressed and cornered that person WOULD stop procrastinating and sloppily throw the body where it was convenient to do so.

Then back to life as usual...

IMO

If you read her text messages that will be the easiest to prove.......she told all the time about how she had to keep Caylee when she wanted to be out with friends.

I don't believe all those friends will be telling the same story in court. I believe her friends know a LOT which has not been released. The hairdresser took pictures of the bruises on Caylee's face and there are rumors that other friends saw signs of physical abuse.
True. And there are the times that Caylee wasn't with KC and wasn't at CA's - and one of those nights was the 14th of June when KC stayed night with TL without Caylee and in released Video of CA and FBI, CA said that KC told her that she and/or Caylee were spending the night with Zany. So where was Caylee? My guess is the trunk.

I believe that too, but I think there is some drugs in this.........can't put my finger on it yet, but I believe that will come out yet.

I've had a feeling all along that it is going to be something so heinous that those of us who are sick now, will be even sicker when the final reports come in. IMO :eek:

I think that is their "ace in the hole" if all else fails...........that I believe is the reason she refuses to see anyone in the family..........if she has to use that she will.

Or is it the other way around? Maybe they are so angry with her and they wanted to let her sit and stew. Now with the body, I don't have a clue what they might do.
They are known to surprise. :mad:

A psychopath with a personality disorder and ADD would not meet the criteria for being mentally ill, BUT would drive around with a smelly, messy car and a body in the trunk. Eventually, when pressed and cornered that person WOULD stop procrastinating and sloppily throw the body where it was convenient to do so.

Then back to life as usual...

IMO

Do you think so? The disorganization of behavior, the sloppy disposal, and driving around in a car with a smelly, messy body like you describe sounds to me like a pervasive thinking disorder, maybe psychosis or another disorder that would cause a person periods of unawareness. Wouldn't a psychopath, almost by definition, be strategic and avoid incriminating themselves?

Also, if the reports are true/accurate about this body having been duct-taped around the head, to me that points more to psychosis or other true mental illness. But I'm interested to hear your take on these things.

People go out and get sweet little puppies. But when the puppies chew and make messes and the landlord says the puppy has to go, dogs end up in the pound.

Casey was attention getting and Casey's old friends loved her. BUT, once Casey started hanging out with her club and college attending crowd, Caylee became a liability. Caylee wasn't welcome overnight at TonE's. Cindy was furious because Casey was staying overnight with TonE.

Casey was obsessed. She lived and breathed for her moments with TonE. She talked about nothing else but this chance at love. Once she could be with TonE, Casey knew all the holes and insecurities she felt because she was a loser without a job would go away. Mrs. TonE, Mrs. TonE...Casey wrote it over and over praying for the reality. Only one thing stood in her way.

And she did.

IMO

Yes and someday she is going to see that most likely was a fling on his part. Wonder what her thoughts regarding this undying love for each other, when Lee said ok, you can call him, but I don't know what good it will do ya. Must have burst her little bubble to find out he was so done with her. My God he's only 20 something, pants are still around his knees. And she gets to spend ETERNITY in prison. Waste, huge waste !! :rolleyes:

And she did.

IMO

But if KC really had to make a choice, i.e. could not have Caylee with her and pursue a relationship with Tony also, which I'm not sure is really true, she could easily return Caylee to the grandparents, no need to harm her. Simply dropping her off with them or Lee or Mallory would be so easy. Would she really choose this other path?

Do you think so? The disorganization of behavior, the sloppy disposal, and driving around in a car with a smelly, messy body like you describe sounds to me like a pervasive thinking disorder, maybe psychosis or another disorder that would cause a person periods of unawareness. Wouldn't a psychopath, almost by definition, be strategic and avoid incriminating themselves?

Also, if the reports are true/accurate about this body having been duct-taped around the head, to me that points more to psychosis or other true mental illness. But I'm interested to hear your take on these things.

Maybe KC didn't drive around with a body in her car.

Maybe she killed Caylee at home & placed her in the sandbox.

After a few days she removes the body from of the sandbox & wraps it in a trash bag because she knows that she has to get it out of the yard before her parents notice the smell.

She drives down the street & dumps the body in the woods because she doesn't want to DRIVE AROUND WITH A BODY IN HER CAR.

She has plans to go back & dispose of it properly but when she does the area is flooded & she can't locate the bag.

Just trying to speculate on possible scenarios

What? The interviews with Amy and several others were released. They said, Amy included, that KC was a good mother and they couldn't see her ever harming Caylee. Not one friend interviewed said that they could see Casey harming Caylee. It's there in the interviews.....I'm just saying.....
I certainly have always wondered why no interview with a few of the friends/roommates (Iassen, JP, for example, the Annie interview is reportedly under wraps but I never heard of even any interview with the other two).

Sorry, I didn't see anything in the text messages that proves anything like that KC wanted to kill her child! Do you mean where she was talking about Caylee having a runny nose? Or where she said once that she couldn't go out tonight because she couldn't get the sitter? Big deal. Sorry, that's just not proof of any kind of abuse whatsoever to me, much less murder. I find the "I can't go out tonight I can't get the sitter" mssg to be perfectly normal, and as for the runny nose mssg, I found TR the obnoxious one to be honest, more so than KC, in that mssg. Personally I can't stand the term "snot" myself but I have heard many young parents nowadays use terms like bratty, snotty, poopy, etc. Certainly no proof to me of motive for murder.
But your opinion on this case has been more than clear since the very beginning, you are certainly entitled to it.

Seriously??? Are you trying to convince us that when KC called Caylee a SNOTHEAD she was referencing a runny nose??!!??
I think that maybe your comprehension level may be a tad off if this is truly what you're trying to impart.

A top doesn't spin as much as CA,you'd think she's be dizzy by now.

Driving around with a messy smelly car and putting off doing something about it is very ADD.

I have ADD. Without meds to focus or some kind of day planner Casey's behavior is typical ADD. Procrastination, messiness, not being able to follow through and hyperfocusing on an obsession are common symptoms.

It doesn't mean Casey wasn't also a sociopath capable of plotting out a murder. She just was not an organized one. Most of the prison population isn't.

The genius Hannibal Lector personalities who brilliantly plot every crime detail are few and far between. The criminals that forget to pay bills or get out of bed to go to work exist in abundance.

As far as the duct tape around the mouth...psychopaths are not nice. But they are legally sane.

MOO

Realist,

I saw on another thread that you personally searched the area by the school. Did I understand this info correctly?? Any insight or thoughts?

TIA

I just posted this on another thread but thought I should carry it over here:

When I first posted the map on Surburban Dr., Realist, a fellow WS'r replied to my post. He, being a local searcher who initially started searching in August for Caylee and continued searching until the day she was found, had also been very interested in this area and had also been there a few times.

There are so many locals like Realist who gave countless hours of their precious time to look for this baby. And those like Realist who were sooooo close to finding her should also be congratulated and applauded for their efforts.

Thank You Realist and other Local Searchers!

But if KC really had to make a choice, i.e. could not have Caylee with her and pursue a relationship with Tony also, which I'm not sure is really true, she could easily return Caylee to the grandparents, no need to harm her. Simply dropping her off with them or Lee or Mallory would be so easy. Would she really choose this other path?

Yes.

Giving Caylee to Cindy or Lee would be admitting her mother was right and she WAS a bad and incompetent mother.

Casey wanted Caylee erased from her life in a way that would leave her blameless. Scott P. chose to kill Laci rather than get a divorce. I think both Casey and Scott P. wanted to avoid stigma and judgement but also wanted to be free of their encumbrances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties