Area Body Found in "Too Strange" Was it Searched?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang right! I have posted about this subject before. Why would the parents really want to take care of Caylee FT??? Therefore, I believed the threat to adopt Caylee was an attempt to get Casey on the straight and narrow and so, there was NO ONE to care for her around the clock. Most of us know that we have to sacrifice our lives for our children, she sacrificed her child for her "life."

Caylee was a pawn in the power play and threats between Casey and Cindy. In reality, the grandparents are unlikely to have taken custody.

Sadly, the "life" Casey sacrificed her daughter for was all make believe and a house of cards, waiting to fall. I'm surprised she got away with it for 31 days. Not much of a payoff for the investment of a child's life.

What Casey coulda/woulda/shoulda done with Caylee are moot. She took the coward's way out in the name of self-preservation. No drug use/insanity required.

Excellent point about her lies being blatant and she told them with confidence too.
So do you think the spot was under water when the baby was buried?

That would make it even odder.

This is what I think happened. For one thing, I always knew that Casey exerted as little effort as possible when she disposed of Caylee. I believe she killed her in cold blood, and with intent to do her harm, and then I think she wrapped her up in the bag and taped her up and threw her in the trunk. I believe the remains began to seep out of the top of the bag or in some rip that had occurred either when she placed it in the trunk or when she was getting it out and thus the decomp stain in the trunk. I think that she KNEW this area VERY well, as it was her "backyard" so to speak and she was insistent on the fact they should concentrate on places that were FAMILIAR to them...ie: OUR woods, the woods where we PLAYED, the woods where we may have partied as teens, the woods that we knew like the back of our hand. I believe she parked at Lee's and entered the woods with Caylee's remains and she KNEW the flooding patterns and she KNEW where the retention pond was, and she went THERE and dug Caylee a VERY shallow grave and perhaps even placed something, a rock or a paver? on top of her to keep her in place...and she left her there, out of sight, buried, possibly sprayed down with insect repellent to keep the "smell" down. I think she then walked away and did not bat an eye...

AND THEN

the rains came...and more rains came, and it was torrential downpours left and right and at the same time, as corpses tend to do, Caylee "swelled" and her body "rose up" out from under the soil and came, quite naturally, to the surface because of this swelling that occurs in a corpse, and perhaps even slipped out from under whatever was holding her in that spot. I believe the rains then displaced her remains from the original exact SPOT where Casey had actually DUG the shallow grave, and when the waters receded, she was deposited right there in the spot where she was eventually found.

AND

I think the Almighty had a little something to do with HOW she was finally located...sheer dumb luck...

Random thoughts & Speculation about the body being found

Is it possible that KC did in fact bury this bag & once the area was flooded out the bag came free from the loose earth & then settled where it was found?

I think that the medical examiner will be able to determine approximately how long the body was under water.

When exactly did this area Flood out?

I ask this question because Casey may have dropped the body in that location temporarily & had intentions of going back to bury it or move it but when she did she found area covered with water.

Any Heavy rains in the Orlando area between June 16th & June 27th...?

Who did she accuse of Sexual abuse?

She told 2 of her boyfriends that Lee had tried to force himself on her when they were younger and that she had told Cindy about it and Cindy did nothing, and also that George had "abused" her...

This is where the sexual ALLEGATIONS came in...and personally I just don't believe her. I think she is CRAZY and not in a good way...

You are so right, tippytoes. Here's a question I've been wanting to ask:

Will the defence try to play that:

Casey was #1 - a young, single mom, compounded by
#2 - mentally ill, partially from a hormonal imbalance from the birth of her daughter
#3 - not afforded treatment by her parents

What do you think the defence scenario will be?

This is what I think happened. For one thing, I always knew that Casey exerted as little effort as possible when she disposed of Caylee. I believe she killed her in cold blood, and with intent to do her harm, and then I think she wrapped her up in the bag and taped her up and threw her in the trunk. I believe the remains began to seep out of the top of the bag or in some rip that had occurred either when she placed it in the trunk or when she was getting it out and thus the decomp stain in the trunk. I think that she KNEW this area VERY well, as it was her "backyard" so to speak and she was insistent on the fact they should concentrate on places that were FAMILIAR to them...ie: OUR woods, the woods where we PLAYED, the woods where we may have partied as teens, the woods that we knew like the back of our hand. I believe she parked at Lee's and entered the woods with Caylee's remains and she KNEW the flooding patterns and she KNEW where the retention pond was, and she went THERE and dug Caylee a VERY shallow grave and perhaps even placed something, a rock or a paver? on top of her to keep her in place...and she left her there, out of sight, buried, possibly sprayed down with insect repellent to keep the "smell" down. I think she then walked away and did not bat an eye...

AND THEN

the rains came...and more rains came, and it was torrential downpours left and right and at the same time, as corpses tend to do, Caylee "swelled" and her body "rose up" out from under the soil and came, quite naturally, to the surface because of this swelling that occurs in a corpse, and perhaps even slipped out from under whatever was holding her in that spot. I believe the rains then displaced her remains from the original exact SPOT where Casey had actually DUG the shallow grave, and when the waters receded, she was deposited right there in the spot where she was eventually found.

AND

I think the Almighty had a little something to do with HOW she was finally located...sheer dumb luck...

Hi MagicCat, Reading your post reminded me about the process of decomposition and how short a time it really takes for a body to turn back into dust, so to speak.

http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/decomposition/initial_decay.htm

In a nutshell:

Stage 2 . . 0 - 3 days after death . . . . . . initial decay
Stage 3 . . 4 -10 days after death . . . . . . putrification - gasses, bloating
Stage 4 . . 10-20 days after death . . . . . . black putrif. - body collapses flat
Stage 5 . . 20-50 days after death . . . . . . butryic fermentation - dries out

Rain, temperatures and conditions of protection of the body will possibly change these times above. I don't know when it started raining, and I would think that would slow decomp down. Not sure. This could be a more difficult case than normal because of drying then wet, drying out again, and think there are a lot of variables here.

But here we see the body would have swelled up within the first 10 days. At the latest after 3 weeks it would have started the drying stage, unless it was under water then.

It is just something to put into the equation of what was happening when as I don't know if we think of this happening so fast. If the hurricane didn't hit by mid- July the body could have already heading into the dry stage.

I am curious as to where the info about the fence being new is coming from. I have seen the fence which is stockade "wood" and I don't see new. It appears to have been there for a while. Also it does not appear that the body is close to the fence. I don't see where there would have been that much foot traffic in that area at all. This is a road that dead ends to a school and she probably put her there the last week of June,I don't know FL school schedule but don't they stop in June and return in August.By then there would not have been an odor.

One possible scenario that I've been thinking about is that Casey used the Chloroform to put Caylee to sleep because she didn't want her awake while she broke her neck.

I know it sounds horrible but somebody was searching those websites for a reason.

Why on earth would anybody want to know how to "Break a persons Neck"?

Chloroform + Neck Breaking + Dead Child

BOLDED BY BOSTON
I wouldnt be at all surprised if that what she tried to do.
Sadly I doubt it worked because I dont think even a chloroformed person would stay under when you tried to twist their head off their neck.
I fear that if we ever do hear the details of what happened its going to be worse then we thought.

If she didn't bury the bag very deep then it makes sense that when the water receded and some of the dirt and ground cover shifted then the bag might come to the surface.

Would the cadaver dogs hit if the body had never been in the house? I think it makes sense that Caylee died in the truck, Casey went to the house to get the things to bury her and did it without ever having the body in the house.

Is that what she borrowed the shovel for??

"Absolutely"..............KC hated her mother with a passion. She hated GA but her mother was everything she despised in life. She was a controlling, nagging, lying, manipulative witch...........the same as KC, and that is why she mirrored off of her so.

She would never have let her mother have Caylee - Caylee was her leverage and I do believe there is more to who the father is than we still know.

Cindy hated KC too, but she covered her hate with disdain because of Caylee. She wanted Caylee, but she no longer wanted KC and KC knew that. (jailhouse phone call)

KC had all intentions as soon as she got her things together and enough money to go to California to live with her Marine friend she had been "hitting up" on the computer. She had even told him she would "tell him in person" when she got there. Cindy (as usual) messed up her plans. She planned to leave and act like Caylee was with her for a while (she had avoided her parents for 31 days within 5 miles of their home) and then tell them later that something happened to Caylee or act like she was angry at them and tell them they could never see Caylee again. That is how she PLANNED to cover up killing Caylee.........The plan fell through when Cindy found her.

She is going to spend most of the rest of her life in jail and the funny thing to me is she killed Caylee to be free and she will NEVER be free again.

I find this evaluation to be overly simplistic and bordering on offensive. Casey may have resented some of her mother's behaviors but her own behavior demonstrates how much she wanted and needed her mother's love, despite what she may have expressed to her friends. Nothing that Cindy has done indicates anything other than love for her daughter. Frustration, yes. It's dangerous territory to repeatedly paint the picture in broad, black and white strokes. There is plenty of gray area. Casey's behavior betrays a young woman acting on a level that does not reflect her chronological age.

BUT A very visible garbage bag 15 houses away is overlooked? LE and TM know and have stated that most people are found within a 2 mile area of their home. They thought they were looking for a needle in a haystack, but if it was there. hmmmmm
Heard GA say on some program, can't recall, this needs to STOP. He knew his family could take no more.
Not pointing the finger specifically, but this find still sends my antennas up.
I started a thread about remains on a garbage bag the other day and it was taken down. So I gave up trying to explain anymore of my thoughts.
I had 2 areas in mind and one was Chickasaw.
I also started a thread to disregard the pings to find the body. I had alot to say on that too, but trolls screamed and both were merged and buried. :waitasec:
Oh well, I'm so relieved she's been found and KC can't sit smugly glancing at all during her trial. And we don't have to listen to, "Oh we got a tip but three hrs. ago. " Barf

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you.:) IMO, in that thick underbrush, someone would have had to be right in that specific spot to see the dark bag.

Obviously, the meter reader didn't think that spot was very visible.

Don't know if this has been discussed- KC knowing the area, could there be a large culvert, drain pipe,under the rd,exit next to the road. Some are so lg you can stoop and go in. Perhaps she tucked Caylee far inside and partially blocked her in but not enought to hinder water flow to bring attention to public works at the time. Then the heavy rains came dislodged the bag flowing it into the waters of the swamp. Maybe that is why went unnoticed for a while, hidden in drain pipe under the road. (when I was a kid we had forts in our lg drain pipes.) LE would know to look now. IMO

I was told multiple times that this area had been thoroughly searched. I was under the impression that a thorough "grid search" had been done. A grid search should have been done! That includes water. The big rains didn't begin until 2 weeks after all this started and before Tropical Storm Fay.

KC was in jail the first time when Fay came through. Prior to Fay I think this area would have been searchable...

Maybe they did search it - maybe there is more to the story??

"Absolutely"..............KC hated her mother with a passion. She hated GA but her mother was everything she despised in life. She was a controlling, nagging, lying, manipulative witch...........the same as KC, and that is why she mirrored off of her so.

She would never have let her mother have Caylee - Caylee was her leverage and I do believe there is more to who the father is than we still know.

Cindy hated KC too, but she covered her hate with disdain because of Caylee. She wanted Caylee, but she no longer wanted KC and KC knew that. (jailhouse phone call)

KC had all intentions as soon as she got her things together and enough money to go to California to live with her Marine friend she had been "hitting up" on the computer. She had even told him she would "tell him in person" when she got there. Cindy (as usual) messed up her plans. She planned to leave and act like Caylee was with her for a while (she had avoided her parents for 31 days within 5 miles of their home) and then tell them later that something happened to Caylee or act like she was angry at them and tell them they could never see Caylee again. That is how she PLANNED to cover up killing Caylee.........The plan fell through when Cindy found her.

She is going to spend most of the rest of her life in jail and the funny thing to me is she killed Caylee to be free and she will NEVER be free again.

I do love a simple theory. IMO this is probably quite accurate.

IMO KC deliberately killed Caylee and she did this for revenge against CA - that simple. KC admittedly said "I'm a spiteful b*tch". KC says during the interview at Universal that if she wanted to leave she would have just left Caylee with her parents and gone. No, this was a revenge killing - no doubt. Probably done right after the huge fight with CA where CA's hands ended up around her neck.

This morning - well last night - has me questioning. How come we have heard NOTHING concerning this meter reader? Don't get me wrong - HE IS A TRUE HERO AND I BELIEVE GOD'S SHEPARD but no one has talked to him. Anyone even remotely connected to this case is immediately put on the news. But nothing. No name - no picture - nothing. There could be a couple of reasons for this - one, he requested NO CONTACT and/or two, LE has placed him in some sort of protective custody. Now why would that happen? He only saw the skull - and that probably freaked him out - I know if it would have been me - I would have run back to the middle of street hyperventilating. But what did he see with that skull? I have tought for a long time that KC hit her in the head with something - thus fractured skull and COD easily proven. Did this hero see this poor child's skull cracked? I just find it odd that we have heard nothing about this guy - not even a name. If he wanted to remain anonymous - fine - the news would have at least reported his name, I would think.

Don't know if this is the right thread for this but its something that has been eating at me all day yesterday. Anyone else's thoughts?

IMO KC deliberately killed Caylee and she did this for revenge against CA - that simple. KC admittedly said "I'm a spiteful b*tch". KC says during the interview at Universal that if she wanted to leave she would have just left Caylee with her parents and gone. No, this was a revenge killing - no doubt. Probably done right after the huge fight with CA where CA's hands ended up around her neck.

This morning - well last night - has me questioning. How come we have heard NOTHING concerning this meter reader? Don't get me wrong - HE IS A TRUE HERO AND I BELIEVE GOD'S SHEPARD but no one has talked to him. Anyone even remotely connected to this case is immediately put on the news. But nothing. No name - no picture - nothing. There could be a couple of reasons for this - one, he requested NO CONTACT and/or two, LE has placed him in some sort of protective custody. Now why would that happen? He only saw the skull - and that probably freaked him out - I know if it would have been me - I would have run back to the middle of street hyperventilating. But what did he see with that skull? I have tought for a long time that KC hit her in the head with something - thus fractured skull and COD easily proven. Did this hero see this poor child's skull cracked? I just find it odd that we have heard nothing about this guy - not even a name. If he wanted to remain anonymous - fine - the news would have at least reported his name, I would think.

Don't know if this is the right thread for this but its something that has been eating at me all day yesterday. Anyone else's thoughts?

Hmmm...I don't recall anyone involved in this case going on the news. No former friends, no family...George Anthony's family are completely absent like he was deposited on Earth by aliens. I mean, I have followed so many police investigations....yes I am a nut...(to the point my hubby thinks I am planning his murder) and I have never followed a case where there is so little past relationships discussed or personal interviews.

As far as the meter reader, I am sure he has been told to keep tight-lipped, after all he saw Little Caylee and everyone in the country has been looking for her and praying for her since July.

Wow!! I never thought about that till just now. I bet that LE might have him in an undisclosed location because they don't want media or the defense getting to him till testing is done. Probably because of what he saw. I'm sure he saw more than just a skull!! And somehow it has slipped out about duct tape on the mouth-not sure if this is still rumor or fact now.
The Anthony's were right when they said something big was going to happen!!

If, by any strange happening, Casey was not found guilty her life would be over anyway.
Do you think she would ever find a job? Will she ever find anyone who would trust her? She would be hounded by those that believe "she did it." I would imagine her life being a living H. I someone how doubt she will win in any way shape or form.
There are so many strange things about this case and yet it will probably turn out to be as simple as ABC.
A. Casey is as crazy as a loon
B. She hated her mother
C. It was easier to rid her self of the child than her mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx