Area Body Found in "Too Strange" Was it Searched?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...I don't recall anyone involved in this case going on the news. No former friends, no family...George Anthony's family are completely absent like he was deposited on Earth by aliens. I mean, I have followed so many police investigations....yes I am a nut...(to the point my hubby thinks I am planning his murder) and I have never followed a case where there is so little past relationships discussed or personal interviews.

As far as the meter reader, I am sure he has been told to keep tight-lipped, after all he saw Little Caylee and everyone in the country has been looking for her and praying for her since July.
We have seen family friend Holly at first on NG, then Craig Rivera chasing down TL at a restaurant, the reporters went to AH's apt and tried to get her to talk at her doorway, CH (TL's roomate) was on NG as well as that other roomate (can't recall his name). Then the guy who said he saw KC coming out of the woods with a shovel - he was on the news, and the woman who said she thinks she saw the car parked in the emergency lane of one of the highways, the woman who, early on, went over the the A house and took that bag of garbage - on the news with pics.

I'm not saying its odd that he hasn't been on the news - just that we haven't even heard his name. I heard somewhere that LP said he is going to pay for the guy's counseling and I know he has got to be really shaken - but what did he see? LE has him tight-lipped - you betcha. If that little skull was cracked - COD - game over!!!

We have seen family friend Holly at first on NG, then Craig Rivera chasing down TL at a restaurant, the reporters went to AH's apt and tried to get her to talk at her doorway, CH (TL's roomate) was on NG as well as that other roomate (can't recall his name). Then the guy who said he saw KC coming out of the woods with a shovel - he was on the news, and the woman who said she thinks she saw the car parked in the emergency lane of one of the highways, the woman who, early on, went over the the A house and took that bag of garbage - on the news with pics.

I'm not saying its odd that he hasn't been on the news - just that we haven't even heard his name. I heard somewhere that LP said he is going to pay for the guy's counseling and I know he has got to be really shaken - but what did he see? LE has him tight-lipped - you betcha. If that little skull was cracked - COD - game over!!!

I read a report somewhere (sorry, no link - it was a news channel tho) that he is not answering his door or his phone at this time, and has no desire to speak to reporters. Can you really blame him? If I had been the one to make the discovery, I would be doing the same!

As for his name, other posts on this site have given it as Mr. Gonzalez.

Well, if her skull is cracked or fractured in some way-the defense will try to say it happened post mortem-after death. Wasn't it reported that the meter reader kicked the bag? HOWEVER-Dr. michael Baden said hinself on tv that you can tell if an injury is pre or post mortem.
Scheme team knows all this and it's killing them!! You can see them squirming!! I think the test results are going to be very damning!!!:furious:

IMO KC deliberately killed Caylee and she did this for revenge against CA - that simple. KC admittedly said "I'm a spiteful b*tch". KC says during the interview at Universal that if she wanted to leave she would have just left Caylee with her parents and gone. No, this was a revenge killing - no doubt. Probably done right after the huge fight with CA where CA's hands ended up around her neck.

This morning - well last night - has me questioning. How come we have heard NOTHING concerning this meter reader? Don't get me wrong - HE IS A TRUE HERO AND I BELIEVE GOD'S SHEPARD but no one has talked to him. Anyone even remotely connected to this case is immediately put on the news. But nothing. No name - no picture - nothing. There could be a couple of reasons for this - one, he requested NO CONTACT and/or two, LE has placed him in some sort of protective custody. Now why would that happen? He only saw the skull - and that probably freaked him out - I know if it would have been me - I would have run back to the middle of street hyperventilating. But what did he see with that skull? I have tought for a long time that KC hit her in the head with something - thus fractured skull and COD easily proven. Did this hero see this poor child's skull cracked? I just find it odd that we have heard nothing about this guy - not even a name. If he wanted to remain anonymous - fine - the news would have at least reported his name, I would think.

Don't know if this is the right thread for this but its something that has been eating at me all day yesterday. Anyone else's thoughts?

I think it is quite possible that LE asked him not to talk about this case and he agreed! As simple as that. Not everyone is out for their 15 minutes of fame. Since he is local, I am sure he has seen exactly what happens to anyone even remotely connected to this case, how they are thrown into the spotlight, pestered by media, etc. He probably wants to stay as far away from all that as possible!

I read a report somewhere (sorry, no link - it was a news channel tho) that he is not answering his door or his phone at this time, and has no desire to speak to reporters. Can you really blame him? If I had been the one to make the discovery, I would be doing the same!

God is in control and he has a sense of humor!!:clap::clap:

Even the A's have a problem with the body being found here...

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/14/is_it_caylee_anthonys_suspicious.html

That doesn't surprise me one bit, I expected that exact reaction. The A's are very lucky she's in jail as there would be at least two more unidentified bodies right now. Her Beautiful Life is OVER.:furious:

God is in control and he has a sense of humor!!:clap::clap:

oh ya gotta be kidding me :eek: OMG but you know I do believe God is in control and she was found when she was supposed to be found.
I strongly felt it would be near X-Mas.
My mother who has passed on, said many yrs ago, there is always a Christmas miracle, watch for it. She was in a coma for 2 weeks in Dec. 94',
she had asked me weeks before if she was going to be around for X-Mas as she wanted to give the kids their gifts. My heart sunk and I told her, Only God knows. She came out of her coma Christmas morning for 3 hrs. passed out the gifts and slipped away, only to pass on New Years Eve.

But Lacy and Connor were found on Good Friday, I figured Caylee would show around this time. I along with so many others prayed and what more could you ask for? A body that is possibly preserved enough to tell the tale. :)

If I was inserted into this case in any way, I'd leave the Country. Look at the demise of so many people and the carnage isn't over yet, it's just begun.
By the time the dream team and the A's get back up and start swinging, everyone will need to duck again. :bang:

Just popping in to make a comment... might have been brought up before but I felt compelled..

For those who think that KC used chloroform to knock Caylee out so that she could go out and do whatever.. I find a problem with that.

If you were going to knock your kid out... and I'm sure that none of us here would do that, but lets just say you were going to.. wouldn't you use some common medicine like Nyquil or a sleeping pill perhaps? Why would you go out of your way to use chloroform?

I just dont understand why an otherwise lazy Casey, would spend the time researching and tracking down chloroform when she could go up to her neighborhood drug store and get some over the counter medicine unless she was intending on doing more damage than just making her sleep.

I was told multiple times that this area had been thoroughly searched. I was under the impression that a thorough "grid search" had been done. A grid search should have been done! That includes water. The big rains didn't begin until 2 weeks after all this started and before Tropical Storm Fay.

KC was in jail the first time when Fay came through. Prior to Fay I think this area would have been searchable...

Maybe they did search it - maybe there is more to the story??

Hey Cocoamom, That coupled with the fact that it's been 6 months. I find it hard to believe that kids out for the Summer, searchers by the hundreds and as I said many searched who we will never hear from or know of. It's a hang out spot for kids to drink and party. LE knew she hung out there as a kid and probably a teen. You have been a searcher, so you know what I mean. It may have been wet at times, but 6 months?? :confused:

And don't forget Joseph Jordon who spent all his off time searching for her.

That's my point really. I know if I lived down there, I'm not well enough to go on an organized search, but I would have had hubby take me for a walk everyday that I could and keep looking.
I am sure I heard that others were doing that besides the big searches.
Not to mention that her friend Kiomarie told them to look there. :confused:

Gonzalez.. is that a joke?
Not the Mr. Gonzalez and in Zainada(sp?0 -Fernandez-Gonzalez//////
:crazy:
Don't toy with me.:)

BUT A very visible garbage bag 15 houses away is overlooked?

resp. snipped.....

With heavy underbrush why would you think this bag would be "very visible" ?
This bag might have been thrown farther down (in) & then floated closer to the road during flooding.

Also it wasn't found along any of the paths the kids use to travel these woods. Didn't Kio say there was a "clearing" they used to go to when hanging out there ??

Just popping in to make a comment... might have been brought up before but I felt compelled..

For those who think that KC used chloroform to knock Caylee out so that she could go out and do whatever.. I find a problem with that.

If you were going to knock your kid out... and I'm sure that none of us here would do that, but lets just say you were going to.. wouldn't you use some common medicine like Nyquil or a sleeping pill perhaps? Why would you go out of your way to use chloroform?

I just dont understand why an otherwise lazy Casey, would spend the time researching and tracking down chloroform when she could go up to her neighborhood drug store and get some over the counter medicine unless she was intending on doing more damage than just making her sleep.

Yes she will put the time in if it's to her benefit, she is so diabolical (sp?)
I hated to give my kids meds when they were little, they were always sick with strep throat and ears. I measured and REmeasured any kind of medicine and then second guessed myself afterwards. I even went to the pharmacist and asked for a medicinal measuring cup to make sure a teaspoon was the right amount. Most mothers feel that way.
It ain't easy to raise kids, I had 4 boys and there were times when I didn't think I could finish the job. I was very young too, but they came first always.
I tried to teach them there were consequences for everything they did or would do. I handed them very little, they all had paper routes and jobs after school. They had chores at home and I did let them make their own decisions, but I sat with each and told them what the consequences might be if they made different choices. I kept them busy with sports (their choices), they didn't have time to do much of anything else.
CA's enabling her from very early on gave her a sense of entitlement that doesn't fly in this big real world. This was a mistake, but she should never have said that to her once they decided she would keep the baby. A beautiful little girl like that ISN'T still a GOOD mistake. SHEESH
Thankfully NOT one of my boys ever spent a night in jail and now that they are grown, they are the most caring and responsible individuals I know. :blowkiss: It now makes it all worthwhile.

resp. snipped.....

With heavy underbrush why would you think this bag would be "very visible" ?
This bag might have been thrown farther down (in) & then floated closer to the road during flooding.

Also it wasn't found along any of the paths the kids use to travel these woods. Didn't Kio say there was a "clearing" they used to go to when hanging out there ??

Hi TxDot, by very visible I'm really making the comparison to what we all thought originally. TM's analysis of what the searchers needed to look for, tiny bones that the naked eye could barely see etc.
It's almost like, gee there's an elephant in the room, does anybody see that?
I'm thrilled that she was so STUPID to have wrapped her up and put her right near her house and there may be enough to even find the cause of death.
But a large plastic bag sitting where a fence was erected near or around it?
Something doesn't sit right with that, not yet anyway.
KC is 100 % GUILTY, but this shakes my as someone else in here says, hinky meter. lol

you know, one of the strangest things to me about this case, is the whole theory that she would have driven around with a body decomposing in her trunk, knowing it was there. Why would she drive around with a body in her trunk unless she didn't know it was there until the smell made her look? If she killed the child and put the body there, she would dump it immediately I would think. JMO

Seagull ... unfortunately there is "nothing new under the sun." Take a look at this. (BTW, hello - old member but rare poster here.)

By Associated Press

GREAT FALLS, Mont. (AP) - The body of a toddler found in the trunk of his mother's car may have been there for months as she drove around town, evaded questions about him and was even arrested, police said.

The mother, Summer ManyWhiteHorses, was charged Monday with deliberate homicide. Authorities say the body of her 2-year-old son, James, was found Friday in the trunk of her car - more than six weeks after it was towed to a wrecking yard when she was arrested.

During the investigation, authorities learned that ManyWhiteHorses told relatives the state had taken the toddler long ago, that state officials were told initially the child was in Browning and then later that he was in Portland, Ore.

"Her stories varied based upon who she was talking to," said police Detective Bruce McDermott.

http://www.katu.com/news/national/28049984.html

MaryBelle

Gonzalez.. is that a joke?
Not the Mr. Gonzalez and in Zainada(sp?0 -Fernandez-Gonzalez//////
:crazy:
Don't toy with me.:)

Doesn't that make you go :eek: The defense is probably going to try to twist this for sure now.

Hi TxDot, by very visible I'm really making the comparison to what we all thought originally. TM's analysis of what the searchers needed to look for, tiny bones that the naked eye could barely see etc.
It's almost like, gee there's an elephant in the room, does anybody see that?
I'm thrilled that she was so STUPID to have wrapped her up and put her right near her house and there may be enough to even find the cause of death.
But a large plastic bag sitting where a fence was erected near or around it?
Something doesn't sit right with that, not yet anyway.
KC is 100 % GUILTY, but this shakes my as someone else in here says, hinky meter. lol

Sure would be nice if someone local could (later on) actually video this area for us........to me it appears there might be a 'ditch' between the road & where the new fence was set.

If the 30lb. bag was first tossed into the ditch, flood waters could have floated it up & closer to the road, esp. as the bag became lighter......I doubt this bag weighs 10 lbs now :mad:

Doesn't that make you go :eek: The defense is probably going to try to twist this for sure now.

How ironic-A fake Gonzalez made Caylee go missing. But, a real Gonzalez found her!! God Bless you Mr. Gonzalez:blowkiss:

I don't think the bag could have been easily seen from the road or even from 10 to 15 feet into the area. I just walked past a very similar area right smack dab in the middle of my subdivision. I walked up to the edge of this 'green space' and could not see more than 5 feet into it because of all the palmetto shrubs, kudzu, and underbrush.

The crime scene is not only further than 10 feet, but it has a downward slope to it - at least that it what it looks like from watching the people go in and out. If you live anywhere that Kudzu grows - you know how fast and how furious it spreads. Even if the bag was not buried, the surrounding vegetation would have grown up very quickly around it. Add in the rains and the flooding that occurred. tim Miller said they tried to search the area, but couldn't because of the flooding. The young man who took the phone video stated most of the area was under water until only 2 weeks or so ago.

I think the bag has been there since Casey dumped it there. It might have moved around a little from the flooding, but I do think it has been there since the middle of June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr