Area Body Found in "Too Strange" Was it Searched?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Todd Black was out?

That's what I thought too-- but he's been making statements to the press since the remains were discovered.

Todd Black, the spokesman for Casey Anthony's defense attorney, said the worker picked up the bag and a skull rolled out of it. Residents said duct tape was found around the skull, but those reports have not been confirmed. "We certainly hope it isn't [related to the Anthony case]," Black said. "If it is, it is a sad day."

from The Orlando Sentinel

He's quoted in many of the stories about the discovery. It's good to know he's still around...:rolleyes:

I think that makes sense too!! --Especially, perhaps, because Cindy and George were out of town. Maybe he thought the distance would provide a sort of psychological buffer? Yikes, I hope this wasn't a decision Lee had to make, but I can see it making sense.
And, Casey can't really try to implicate her brother as being an accessory after the fact without admitting her own guilt. Wow. I hope we can hear some forensics results soon. And I really hope they can clear up all the loose ends.

Ok, I have to fess up though, I enjoy playing with the possibilities, but I personally believe it is all on KC.

Definitely possible, and a very interesting thought. Puts the "This can't be happening!" in an entirely different context, doesn't it.

I'm going to put another possible spin on this, using most of your theory. If we remove the abuse 'spite' reaction from the above, but keep all of the rest, and noting that Lee's been largely absent lately (possibly due to disgust), it could also work that he moved the remains to put an end to the 'Alive' hope that is so obviously torturing the A's.

What a great springboard you developed for jumping off of.

But the body was found completely randomly and by accident, so I don't understand how these "it was just moved there recently" theories would work in practice.

If it wasn't for some guy's full bladder her body may never have been found and may have been scattered far and wide and totally eroded by the elements by the time anybody went through there. I don't think it is a very good planting spot.

I think KC put her there and she has been there all along. After all, KC herself said that she was close to home. She was, literally.

That's what I thought too-- but he's been making statements to the press since the remains were discovered.

Todd Black, the spokesman for Casey Anthony's defense attorney, said the worker picked up the bag and a skull rolled out of it. Residents said duct tape was found around the skull, but those reports have not been confirmed. "We certainly hope it isn't [related to the Anthony case]," Black said. "If it is, it is a sad day."

from The Orlando Sentinel

He's quoted in many of the stories about the discovery. It's good to know he's still around...:rolleyes:

Hey, thanks. I missed that. Wonder how he snuck back in? And here I thought it was a good day for the world of PR with MB out. And you had to go and ruin it for me. :crazy:

I read that Tim Miller said that it appears the remains had been there all along. And I definitely think that Miller probably has the knowledge and ability to make that kind of quick assessment-- if, in fact, he was given full access to the remains and the recovery site. I don't know that he was.
I tend to think the remains were probably always right where they were found. I think there's a small possibility something stranger is afoot, but I think that's a very small possibility. I was just kicking around a random theory, in the spirit of the thread topic.:)

Ok, I have to fess up though, I enjoy playing with the possibilities, but I personally believe it is all on KC.
Oh I do too-- but I thought I'd indulge the random thought :) Even if our little theory doesn't make much sense, it makes way more sense than anything Casey's ever said :woohoo:
Hey, thanks. I missed that. Wonder how he snuck back in? And here I thought it was a good day for the world of PR with MB out. And you had to go and ruin it for me. :crazy:
Yeah, I think Todd Black is always going to be around in this case. Unfortunately. But... I do kind of want him to start spewing out some more of those legendary faxes, actually hehe :woohoo:

I read that Tim Miller said that it appears the remains had been there all along. And I definitely think that Miller probably has the knowledge and ability to make that kind of quick assessment-- if, in fact, he was given full access to the remains and the recovery site. I don't know that he was.
I tend to think the remains were probably always right where they were found. I think there's a small possibility something stranger is afoot, but I think that's a very small possibility. I was just kicking around a random theory, in the spirit of the thread topic.:)

Yes, Tim said that on NG the first day. He said that he had a very close relationship with LE and they took him to the spot and he could see it had been there a long time.

He also said that because of all the weeds around it, there was no way it floated there after the storms.

I agree that the remains were there all along.

I just ran across this interactive map-- you can click on the photograph of the street view and virtually "walk" the route from the Anthony home to the site where the remains were found. Disturbing. But interesting.

As I understand it, while that is the cross-street given to 911, the actual location is farther up the street, about 2/3 of the way to the school at the end of Suburban. You'll see the woods just as you pass Hopespring on the way to the school, and it would be on the right-hand side in those woods.

There are no Google street-view pictures for Hopespring and that area, though.

Perhaps
this person
walked her through the woods to that point?

I may look at the terrain on a map.
To see if walking there is possible?And how long it would take by foot.
According to Geraldo's brother[ i think]
he took a test drive to the spot from the { A's home] took 30 some seconds by car.
but walking would take a bit longer I guess?

I forget where the person saw a woman coming from the woods,Not here i guess?

There is always the possibility that an animal or animals could have moved the body from another location that was close by to the location where the body was found. Maybe not, but still a possiblity to consider.

I also heard on NG that Tim Miller said the remains were there long enough to have depressed the ground. I thought he also said on that show that he had never searched that area because it was flooded when he was in town. That he wanted to search that area but he did not want to disturb any evidence that may have been under water.
But I was wondering did LE ever search that area??

<<I also heard on NG that Tim Miller said the remains were there long enough to have depressed the ground>>

Tim Miller did say that on NG. I saw that episode. Tim Miller himself said those remains were there for a long time. He said you could actually see the impression on the ground where the bag had lain for so long. He was at the actual site and saw it for himself. The remains were not moved to this location. They obviously were there the whole time. The remains were gone by the time he made it to the site, so he didn't see the actual remains, but was allowed access to the site and witnessed the depression in the ground.

Maybe there was water there already when she tossed the bag in that spot......maybe she did not think about it draining way or maybe she thought with the rainy season the gators would get her etc. KC is a strange evil person so who knows what she actually thought. She just knew she had to get rid of her and that was the closest spot at the time.
I think Caylee died in the house or backyard. KC hid Caylee in the backyard (sand box or play house) for a brief period of time, maybe a day or for part of the afternoon right after Caylee died to temporarily hide her from anyone that might come to the house. KC did not want anyone to see her and she was freaking out trying to figure out what to do. I think she moved her to the trunk to hide the body better for a couple days, not realizing that a dead body would leak and leave a smell that bad. She had to hide her and knew that she would be hidden in the trunk until she could figure out what to do. After the leaking and smell became overwhelming and she knew she would get caught if she didn't get rid of the body, she hastily disposed of Caylee near the house because she had to get rid of that smell.

Perhaps
this person

Using the Google Maps' Terrain feature, it shows that the area is very flat except for an occassional depression, which I assume are the retention ponds or whatever they are called.

Perhaps
this person

According to Geraldo's brother[ i think]
he took a test drive to the spot from the { A's home] took 30 some seconds by car.
but walking would take a bit longer I guess?

I forget where the person saw a woman coming from the woods,Not here i guess?

IMO, Casey is too lazy to walk that far. Especially when that area, basically a snake ridden swamp, carrying a garbage bag with a 7 day plus bug covered smelly slimy corpse inside. People in that area that do enter, do it from the road. The dump site was very close to the road. She pulled up, popped open the trunk, walked up as close as she could stand and swing threw the bag in.

There is always the possibility that an animal or animals could have moved the body from another location that was close by to the location where the body was found. Maybe not, but still a possiblity to consider.

It's very possible.

As far as the pants go.....yeah....She admitted it smelled like a damn body had been in the car then she goes and washes the pants.....Maybe she was just trying to rid of the smell.....Maybe she was all "in a tizzy." If I found clothes that reeked you bet your butt I would throw them in the wash lol.......As far as her logic at the times goes........Who knows!!

That's what I think too. I don't think CA grabbed the pants and said to herself, I better go and wash all the evidence off these pants or they will know Casey killed my Caylee. This was before she even "knew" Caylee was missing. Yes she hadn't seen Caylee in a month, but she didn"t "know" yet that she was gone. JMO

Yes, it's on the case calender in the stickies. The date is June 24th.

Hey SuziQ, I meant to thank you for that map the other day and when I came back on there were so many posts I couldn't find yours. I have spent many hrs looking through many of the days, but the 24th I didn't spend time on. I was basing it on the 2.6 days of decomp more or less.

After thinking about this all weekend & reading some of the post on this thread I think it's highly unlikely that KC dumped the "Bag" in that exact spot & it sat there for 6 Months.

If she did bury the bag in a shallow grave I'll bet it easily worked itself loose.

With all the Rain/Hurricane & the water rising & receding that bag must have moved around quite a bit.
According to the cell pings, she didn't have time to bury anything. IMO, she dumped it and took off to TL's place. There is only 13 mins between the Chickasaw Trail ping and TL's ping. Not enough time to bury and drive there.
2:59 pm - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
3:12 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until past midnight into the next day

Reprted on Fox in the last few minutes. More bones have been found, the search area HAS been EXPANDED. 11:17 EST
Don't ask for a link, it was just on Fox National News. Have to go to the doctor, be back soon, I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed