Area Body Found in "Too Strange" Was it Searched?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you. I think she planned the story she was going to use so it didn't really matter where the body was dumped. I think that may also be why she used the duct tape on the mouth. To make it appear like a kidnapping. It would also explain why she didn't take the body at least a little bit further into the woods. I bet she has been laughing inside thinking about how stupid LE is that they can't even find the body when it is in such an obvious spot. Just like she did when she said "they haven't even found the clothes she was wearing yet".

Casey didn't go further into the woods for the same reason she didn't use the shovel, she is lazy.

Plus there are brambles, spiders and snakes in the woods.

And when Casey ran out of gas she didn't have much time to throw Caylee into the woods before Tony got there with gas cans. She MIGHT have had to open her trunk to put the empty gas cans in it.

A bad smell is easier to explain than an actual body...should that trunk lid have had to have been opened.

Okay, just a thought- I haven't seen this posted as of yet, but I might have missed it

Let's just say that IF this was all premeditated, as could be evidenced by the March 17 searches for Chloroform, missing kids, and neck breaking, is at possible that Casey had also planned on putting Caylee in that spot? Is it close to home, secluded, easy access via a trail leading from their backyard, so she could "visit" or move it if necessary, also, she probably knew it flooded over during hurricane season, so maybe she waited until it was near the rainy season to bury Caylee in that low lying area, thinking it would flood, and she would have an extra however many months for either evidence to be destroyed, etc. I mean, if Casey hung out there a lot when she was younger she might have known approximately when it started flooding, etc and just hoped...maybe she knew she would have about 4 or 5 months for evidence to possibly be destroyed by water?

of course she wouldn't know the exact date, but maybe she knew it flooded everytime it rained?

When I was little there was a spot in our neighborhood that flooded like this, and it dried up in the fall/winter, too....

The only thing that gets me about the computer searches, is that if this were all premeditated, why wouldn't she have searched for "best places to hide a body" or "how to speed up decomposition" etc. She wasn't very careful, so why not searches to hide the evidence?

Anyway, just a thought...may not be plausible to some, but there it is:)

cheers

Zanny the nanny wouldn't have had access to Anthony carpet fiber or hair from the Anthony cat.

Those are most likely the kind of thing that was found on the adhesive side of Caylee's gag.

LOL.....KC's already tried to explain how Zanny could be at the house....."she gave her a key".

I doubt LE knew within minutes there was capet fiber/cat hair on the duct tape..........yet LE was back securing the house in minutes, waiting for the search warrant.

I just don't think the body was moved there recently.

KC was arrested on the afternoon of July 16th and spent about a month in jail before being bonded out the first time. By then Fay had moved in. I remember the satelite feeds didn't work well because of the storm. Between the protesters, the media, and 24/7 BH guard, I don't think she would have had the opportunity to move Caylee anywhere before the area was flooded.

Yes, I agree...I edited my post above to say I was wrong. :eek:/

Now, I think it may have just been missed until Thursday.

do you think she waded through water and buried Caylee? I hear that the area is underwater most of the time. or do you think she jjust threw her in? or do you think it was dry at that time?

I think it was dry when she put her there, and rain started a few days afterwards.

It may very well be that she did plan to move Caylee, but ol Mom Nature stepped in to prevent that.

Zanny the nanny wouldn't have had access to Anthony carpet fiber or hair from the Anthony cat.

Those are most likely the kind of thing that was found on the adhesive side of Caylee's gag.

I keep thinking pubic hair. Not because of abuse, but because we all lose it just like we do head hair. Could be anyone of 3 people that live in that house.
Or all 3. Time will tell.

do you think she waded through water and buried Caylee? I hear that the area is underwater most of the time. or do you think she jjust threw her in? or do you think it was dry at that time?

Not sure. But if the area was flooded, that would explain why KC didn't go further in to leave Caylee.

Ya know that's another thing that makes me shudder. When talking to her mother on the phone from jail, she says "YOU don't know what MY involvement is?" I brought this up before and it was dismissed by a few posters, but she sounds like she is throwing it back at CA angrily.

Agreed! That statement is much different when heard rather than read. The transcript places a question mark at the end of 'YOu don't know what MY involvement is?" But, when it's listened to it sounds like a statement and not a question...it's a flat affectation.

It worried me when I first heard it, then as time went by I was just convienced that Casey was guilty.

I am wondering if this is the "secret place" that was described by Kio that Casey would hang out at with friends. In her interview she said she would take LE there and they did go the next night. IIRC she said across from the school and at another time she said beside.

Yes it is. One of the guy friends was outside the A's house crying Thursday after Caylee was found. He said this was the spot they all hung out at in high school and he couldn't believe that Casey put her there.

IIRC, Casey told an inmate that Caylee was with her dad. This place was maybe where Casey and Caylee's dad hung out and is special to Casey.

I don't feel it is odd or strange in any way that Casey dumped her body in this particular location since I mentioned it several times. It was easy and Casey is all about easy. She knew it would flood with water, too. She knew the area well and this would buy her some time. I don't know when or who put up the fence, but this was to her advantage. However, before Fay ever struck...there was plenty of rain to help delay finding Caylee. Casey's luck just ran out when the Utilities worker decided to relieve himself in the exact spot where he eventually found Caylee.

If you will look at the weather from June 16th on, you will see that it rained almost daily there.

(snipped for space)

http://www.wunderground.com/history...tml?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

I didn't see this post when I posted mine...great minds, and all that;)

I think this is exactly where KC dumped her child's body - without any help. Her family was distraught, think back on the 911 calls, CA wanted her own daughter arrested, GA went to LE and told them about the "smell of decomposition", and even LA offered up his sister in terms of saying there was no prior mention of 'Zanny' and he provided KC's Target receipts and so on. The Father, Mother and Brother reacted exactly how they should have at the beginning, they fed her to LE. They did not assist KC.

KC would not take the fall for any one of them. This is purely her doing, she was not thinking. Something happened and she was "stuck" with a corpse that began to reek, she had to be rid of it. FBI criminal profilers suggest the body is usually dumped in spaces/areas known to the perp/killer. KC had too little time to dispose of this body without raising suspicion given she was to-ing and fro-ing her parents home and TL's apartment.

She never went back to move it because as cruel as she is to have "killed" her child, she did not want to pick that bag up again. Recall how she claimed that she did not want to return to the Anthony house because she could not bear to be there without Caylee? Red flag. She could not bear to be in the Anthony home/house because the body was not too far off, and it is also possible that that house is where Caylee died.
Maybe that is why she couldn't sleep in her bedroom and had to sleep with in her parents room. Maybe Caylee died in KC's room.

That is exactly what Kiomarie said. Chickasaw at Suburban, which is EXACTLY where Caylee was found. Now the kid who lives near there said that the exact area where Caylee was found was knee deep in water. Knee deep is about 2 feet of water. What are the chances that a plastic bag couldn't be seen in the small amount of water?

He didn't say the exact area where the body was found was knee deep, he said the area where he was walking would have been knee deep. He said the entire area was under water most of the year and had just dried out recently.

It would be helpful if we had more information on the exact spot where the body was found, which we don't, and on how long and how deep it was covered in water. But we don't. The only person I've seen talking about this is the kid who lives in the neighborhood. He said it dries out in the fall, not in spring, not in summer but in the fall.

Didn't she send a text message to Amy (?) on June 24th that she'd finally gotten rid of the smell in her car? It had been raining 6 solid days prior to that date, there would definitely be water in that area.

Yes it is. One of the guy friends was outside the A's house crying Thursday after Caylee was found. He said this was the spot they all hung out at in high school and he couldn't believe that Casey put her there.

IIRC, Casey told an inmate that Caylee was with her dad. This place was maybe where Casey and Caylee's dad hung out and is special to Casey.

In Jesses interview he mentions a "guy" that Casey dated from high school before they met. And I have wondered if he and Casey spent some time there.

That's interesting. After it was revealed that KC hung out there with friends, I wondered if she put her there partly because it was where she was conceived.

It does not surprise me at all where the remains were or how it was overlooked, it happens. I think she threw the bag because she chickened out taking the time to bury her. Then the floods came. It was also said that Casey made a comment about how they didn't even find her clothes yet, which is telling since the remains was not wearing clothes. Also the date of death was told by her as well, remember she was counting the days. The evidence that I have seen indicates she was killed at home and was pre-meditated. Though in the beginning I did have doubts whether it was premiditated and the envolvment of the grandparents because for what I saw the last person Caylee was with was grandma. I'm also inclined to believe that the grandparents were probly on Caseys death wish list as well.

LOL.....KC's already tried to explain how Zanny could be at the house....."she gave her a key".

I doubt LE knew within minutes there was capet fiber/cat hair on the duct tape..........yet LE was back securing the house in minutes, waiting for the search warrant.

In that case, there should be a fingerprint or two of hers in the house somewhere then. At least common sense would dictate that. We'll see if forensics finds any. :rolleyes:

true;)

But will the jury buy that out of three people there who all worked different schedules, (uh, except for casey, who only pretended to work) that the "nanny" would have the, uh "cojones" to waltz up in the Anthony house at any old time of day, undetected, move the body (in probably plain site, unless she had the garage key) and tape up little Caylee in their own house, then move her?

Not likely:) Especially SINCE they had the garage, and the "nanny' wouldn't have known who was home, and when...

the jury will never buy it, imo ;) Thankfully

Actually yes I do think Casey was smart enough. Jeez, she even knew about sim cards! I had never heard of sim card, much less how to get it out of a phone! I think that we will find that a lot of planning went into the cover-up of this crime. It's obvious she stalled for time just so little Caylee's remains would decompose enough, or to be carried away, to make an ID harder. I can see her planning this diabolical scheme, knowing that cellphone pings can pinpoint your location. She's been sitting back watching everyone drawing up these elaborate cell phone ping maps, tower locations, etc. All along I have thought that Casey is no dummy. But in this case, her arrogance and smarts just weren't enough to overcome the fact that mother nature and the divine intervention of the meter reader foiled her plan.

I guess it's just a difference of opinion. I don't see KC as being smart enough to know what pings are. She knew what a SIM card was, and I had never heard of that before either... but I'm pushin' 40 and I'm one of those folks who has never sent a text message in my life. I don't keep up with technology, but young folks know more about that stuff. I believe her planning didn't stretch beyond the Zani tale. Even LP said she lives in ten-minute spurts. Remember... she pulled the "Zani and Samantha at Blanchard Park" out of the sky one day.

I didn't see this post when I posted mine...great minds, and all that;)
LOL Yes! Someone needed to bring it up, huh?!

You have a retaining pond in the area. We don't know how full it was previously. We don't know how much rain it takes to push it over the edge. We also don't know if that area collects water quite easily, but the kid who made the video mentioned clearly that there is a steeper slope into the area which would allow the water to collect/pond/concentrate in certain areas. The point is...with the rain even in small amounts of raining daily...the ground would stay more saturated over a period of time so when the heavier rains did come...it created more of an environment for the area to flood and drainage would take much longer with the way the area was built around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18