Argentina - Loan Peña, 5, went orange pick w/fam, shoe found, local police chief arrested, as well as others, Nueve de Julio, 13 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This poor family invites these vultures to share a meal at their home and they are licking their chops in anticipation of his kidnapping. This is so horrible, I’ve not read anything quite like it before. I wonder where trafficked children from this area end up? I hope our own US southern border is put on alert about this kidnapping, trafficked children are used daily to cross the border.

[bbm]

what do you mean 'used daily to cross the border'?

Commissioner Walter Maciel was part of the investigation into the disappearance of Guadalupe Lucero in San Luis in 2021. According to Lucero's mother, Yamila Cialone, Maciel was part of the search that was riddled with irregularities. Guadalupe disappeared on June 13 and Loan, on the 14th, both five years old at the time of their kidnapping. In both cases, false leads were planted to divert the attention of the authorities.

Guadalupe Lucero was last seen at a birthday party at her aunt's home in the city of San Luis on June 14 around 8pm. She reportedly disappeared after stepping outside the home's entrance to play hopscotch with a group of children.

a third child?!

Wow....I guess the above article answers one big question----- people were asking why this poor 5 yr old had never been taken to his grandmother's home before---I guess we have our answer?

Leon's father knew that part of his family was very shady, and he kept his children away from them?

But if so, I'm surprised he let his young boy out of his sight. Poor kid.
I think they purposely distracted Loan's father. The way the father has spoken about what happened, I found it came across as he felt cheated as well as angry, worried, scared and devastated his son has gone.

TWO HOSPITAL VISITS?

Is that a coincidence or not?!

It seems human trafficking is common there, but what about illegal organ harvesting.

Someone, among those despicable so called adults, knows the truth.

How likely would a human trafficker be waiting in the countryside for a 5 year old boy to unintentionally walk by out of the blue when there are closed off roads (read that somewhere) as well as being quite remote.

Some of the guests that day weren't even invited for lunch - they just invited themselves.

A: If Loan was accidentally run over there would be no reason to hide it - an accident is an accident.

B: Taking a child away without his parent's knowledge or permission is wrong and off.

C: A parent not being aware of where their child is - is also questionable.

D: The different stories, misleading the investigation and no one taking responsibility whatsoever is a major red flag.

Unfortunately, there is still a missing child (not the only one) and it is a total shambles.

I wonder if the police could have done things a bit differently as well.

For example, those two vehicles with Loan's scent - should they not have been immediately stripped down (internally and externally) as well as thoroughly processed for possible evidence.

Not sitting outside who knows where for days before being touched.

This case is messed up no matter how one looks at it!
I didn't think about organ harvesting! Isn't he too little though for anything but another child?

so unsure if anyone has seen it, however trying to find it on a newspaper/reporting, the photos taken that day, the lunch one.
there are two tables, the adult and the kids. Why was Loan in the adult table? the only child at the table. I wonder if maybe dad was being over protective, or felt something amiss. Just thinking out loud
I believe Loan requested to sit with his dad.

B: Taking a child away without his parent's knowledge or permission is wrong and off.

C: A parent not being aware of where their child is - is also questionable.
His dad knew where he was. It's been mentioned a few times, he went with his Aunt, Uncle and cousins to the Orange Grove.

ETA: In hindsight maybe not the best decision but I'm sure he's suffering enough as it is.

Fernando Burlando has been saying that since he joined the case. “It was premeditated to take a minor and Loan was caught”

And yet Burlando says in the most recent interview that he believes the intention was to take Loan, as he was the most vulnerable among the group of children.

His dad knew where he was. It's been mentioned a few times, he went with his Aunt, Uncle and cousins to the Orange Grove.

ETA: In hindsight maybe not the best decision but I'm sure he's suffering enough as it is.

I had read his father had no idea, but it could have been earlier reports that I read.

On the 2nd. Burlando and his team did a search in and around an old school 300-400m from Gma's house, and found what appears to be blood on a towel. Bear in mind this is the school where Laudelina claims to have met up with Caillava where she was allegedly given Loan's shoe to plant:

1720083856121.png

These tissues were found outside of the school:

1720084015703.png

The judge has now ordered that they be examined.

This is from an article but I'm not sure that it has been confirmed that it's human blood.

Justice analyzes whether the blood on a towel found in an abandoned school is Loan's.

The element was found in the place where Laudelina said that María Victoria Caillava gave her the loot to plant it. It is confirmed that it is human blood.

The latest news video (12:50 pm yest.) only say the Judge has ordered for it to be examined as to whether it is human blood and whether it's Loan's. There's no time on the article so I can't determine which is the latest.

On the 2nd. Burlando and his team did a search in and around an old school 300-400m from Gma's house, and found what appears to be blood on a towel. Bear in mind this is the school where Laudelina claims to have met up with Caillava where she was allegedly given Loan's shoe to plant:

View attachment 515355

These tissues were found outside of the school:

View attachment 515356

The judge has now ordered that they be examined.

This is from an article but I'm not sure that it has been confirmed that it's human blood.

Justice analyzes whether the blood on a towel found in an abandoned school is Loan's.

The element was found in the place where Laudelina said that María Victoria Caillava gave her the loot to plant it. It is confirmed that it is human blood.

The latest news video (12:50 pm yest.) only say the Judge has ordered for it to be examined as to whether it is human blood and whether it's Loan's. There's no time on the article so I can't determine which is the latest.

That isn't too far at all - doesn't it make you wonder why the police missed it?!

I don't think the police have been doing a good job at all. Am I wrong?

When anyone goes missing you'd look high and low as well as at who was around that person on the day - even weeks leading up to that day, if need be.

That school is only one football field length away yet it wasn't searched until July 2nd, 2024.

Is that right? July 2nd.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbmeadows98
Back