Argentina - Loan Peña, 5, went orange pick w/fam, shoe found, local police chief arrested, as well as others, Nueve de Julio, 13 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Indeed, the PFA laboratory managed to sequence a mixed nuclear DNA profile corresponding to a male human being, which is suitable for comparison, based on the results of the study carried out on eight samples taken from the Ford Ranger vehicle - belonging to the accused Carlos Pérez and María Victoria Caillava - with a swab on the surfaces that had tested positive for the luminol test, which is used to detect blood stains.

However, the Public Prosecutor's Office reported that this result does not allow us to conclude that the origin of this DNA trace comes from a blood stain, or from a trace caused by contact or another type of fluid on the same surface.

In this context, the Forensic Medical Institute of the TSJ of Corrientes was required to carry out complementary analyses of that sample."

OKAY, color me confused....are they saying [bbm] the result of the DNA profile found on the Ford Ranger is NOT Loan's?
OR that the blood samples are not adequate somehow?
Seems, and I could be understanding it wrong, that the blood isn't through direct contact (contact on the same surface) with the vehicle like a person being hit by it.

It is how it is translated maybe.

"Indeed, the PFA laboratory managed to sequence a mixed nuclear DNA profile corresponding to a male human being, which is suitable for comparison, based on the results of the study carried out on eight samples taken from the Ford Ranger vehicle - belonging to the accused Carlos Pérez and María Victoria Caillava - with a swab on the surfaces that had tested positive for the luminol test, which is used to detect blood stains.

However, the Public Prosecutor's Office reported that this result does not allow us to conclude that the origin of this DNA trace comes from a blood stain, or from a trace caused by contact or another type of fluid on the same surface.

In this context, the Forensic Medical Institute of the TSJ of Corrientes was required to carry out complementary analyses of that sample."

OKAY, color me confused....are they saying [bbm] the result of the DNA profile found on the Ford Ranger is NOT Loan's?
OR that the blood samples are not adequate somehow?
Could the blood have been planted (wiped there)?
And belong to one of the supposed conspirators or could it be the blood of some other male who has nothing to do with this case...by the way that has many layers.

The known liar here is Laudelina. It's been my experience that when a person points the finger at another person (Carlos and Callaiva), that in actuality they themselves are the guilty party. Another theory could be that Macarena or her sister were messing around in the truck (who takes a nap at another person's house anyways?) and released the brake or something and ran over Loan. Macarena then called mom for help and together they concealed the body.

Macarena was 21 years old. Old enough to drive. Maybe she got in this car and was going to transport oranges, but ran Loan over instead.

"The investigations were carried out on a dark grey Volkswagen Voyage and a motorcycle belonging to Antonio Benítez, uncle of the missing minor and husband of Laudelina Peña."

• Vehicle No. 3: Grey Volkswagen Voyage (license plate OKV605). Trunk interior: luminescence on the carpet, collected for analysis. Passenger compartment: positive result on the right rear seat. A white cloth with luminescence was also found on the driver's seat.

Also, where was Macarena and her sister supposedly taking their nap? In this Volkswagen car?

Personally, I'm wary of any claims of human sacrifices or religious zealotry, especially in cultures seen as 'exotic' to North Americans. We don't try to link every murder of a missing woman in Massachusetts to the Salem witch trials. Can you imagine a forum where people in China are claiming missing Americans were actually abducted by Native Americans and scalped for trophies, then their bodies hidden?

edit: I'm not so good at geography lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katiatorres
Back