Argentina - Loan Peña, 5, went orange pick w/fam, shoe found, local police chief arrested, as well as others, Nueve de Julio, 13 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Loan: what Laudelina's statement says that complicates Caillava and Pérez from San Juan
The minor's aunt testified on July 5 and pointed directly against Victoria Caillava, her husband Carlos Pérez and Commissioner Walter Maciel.

The confidentiality of the summary in the Loan Peña case (5) was lifted after weeks of high expectations and now the seven detainees are waiting for Judge Cristina Pozzer Penzo to take their testimony, a situation that will happen in the coming days.

This Tuesday, on LN+ they announced the statement that Laudelina, the minor's aunt, made on July 5, after having said that the child had suffered an accident. After giving that testimony, she ended up detained and later transferred to the Ezeiza prison.

“Laudelina Peña would have reported that on June 13, 2024, she had planted her nephew's loot in the place where it was later found. "I would point out that he would have carried out this action at the request of María Victoria Caillava, after supposedly the accused and her husband, Carlos Pérez (also accused), had attacked the minor on the curve," says the document shown by the channel. of news.
In another section of the document, the accused stated that “Caillava would have made that request after noticing that Laudelina Peña had observed what happened. In addition, he would have ordered her not to tell anything, threatening to kill both her and her family and, subsequently, Caillava would have summoned her to the abandoned school 830, located 400 meters from Catalina's home (the child's grandmother) to hand her over. of the left boot that Loan was wearing that day, in order to place it in a place 'where they would find it later.'"

In her statement, Laudelina Peña said that Caillava “got onto the field and gave me the shoe. I was alone. Loan's sneaker was a water green and black ankle boot, one, I don't remember which side it was on. At that moment, the lady told me that the commissioner already knew, that I should go and keep it somewhere far away, that I should put it in a place where they would find it later.”

Furthermore, he specified that he left the loot “in the mountains” since Caillava “did not tell me the place, only that I should leave it far away, that I should leave it in a place that the commissioner was going to find, that he already knew. I told her that I was going to obey her because she was threatening me, she told me that she was a civil servant and her husband was a civil servant, that they had a lot of power and that I should obey her, that I should pay attention to what she tells me, that I should do what she wanted. ”.

Regarding the moment when she planted the loot, the suspect stated: “When everyone went to the back, I went and left the shoe far from the place where they were going to look for it. There I return to the house, she continues to threaten me, she tells me to shut up, not to say anything, that the commissioner knew.
Loan: qué dice la declaración de Laudelina que complica a Caillava y al sanjuanino Pérez

A retired police officer who was an informant for Commissioner Maciel was arrested after Laudelina's statement.

Francisco Méndez, who Loan's aunt implicated in the sequence of her nephew's disappearance. He was arrested by the PFA. She claims that her husband, Bernardino Benítez, took the boy, already badly injured, to the structure where a series of rags were found, the ruined "hut" in this case. From there, he was taken by Carlos Pérez, the only one who had a car. There, in the shack, Méndez was said to have been. Laudelina stated that the policeman was the one who was waiting for “Fierrito” and Benítez at the place, a link with the retired marine Pérez so that he could take the boy away in the Ford Ranger. The aunt, however, clarified that she did not see this sequence, but only believes it to be probable.

According to information detailed by A24, Benítez handed Loan to Méndez, Pérez loaded him into the truck, Maciel provided cover and they took him away.

According to prosecutors, the boy's aunt allegedly intentionally placed Loan's soccer cleat in a specific location so it could be found, as part of a plan to manipulate the scene. In her statement to the federal court, Laudelina said: “Caillava had ordered her not to say anything, threatening to kill her and her family.”

Now Laudelina has completely changed her statement. She said that her nephew was kidnapped by her husband, Antonio Benítez and "Fierrito" Ramírez, and then taken away from the place by the former marine Carlos Pérez and the former official María Victoria Caillava.

This new version says that it was Antonio Benítez, Laudelina's husband and arrested in Loan's disappearance, who kidnapped the boy from the famous orange grove. From there, Daniel Oscar Ramírez quickly took the boy to the "tapera" (this translates to shack) and from there he was handed over to Pérez and Caillava.

This is the new version of Laudelina, although he supposedly doesn't know where they took him.

Laudelina Peña, who is being held in the Ezeiza prison, requested that she be granted house arrest to be close to her daughters. However, the Federal Court has not yet made a decision on the matter.

All adults there that day should have been confined and restricted.

She should remain where she is until they can get to the bottom of it.

So was Loan run over by a car or not? Why was he injured?

"Benítez, takes the boy, already badly injured, to the structure where a series of rags were found"

Last week, retired police officer Méndez testified as a witness. He had collaborated in the search for Loan since June 14, one day after the disappearance.

“I decided to cross the mountain and I found some mud. And I said, 'Oh, it's scratched, I don't know if you have anything to tell me,' and I found the trail of the creature [Loan]. I followed the footprints until the middle of the mud showed the two legs without shoes (barefoot foot prints makes more sense here). And then I thought, the shoe must have been left in the mud. I didn't have anyone's phone number to call. I had a phone number for the police station guard. I found that phone number because I had saved it. The call was at approximately two in the afternoon. They answered and I said, 'Give me your boss,' and he said, 'I'm the boss, I'm Commissioner Maciel.' He asked me what had happened. I told him I had found something that could be interesting, I told him that I found footprints and I had already preserved the place. I worked for the police for years, I knew what I had to do. He asked me if I was sure and he told me not to call anyone, that he would come. I hung up, and in two minutes, three at most, four women came out of the woods. They were Laudelina, her daughter Macarena, another woman with the last name Duarte and one more woman, but I didn't pay attention. They came out of the woods shouting, and she said to me 'where is Loan's shoe?' She said 'they called me and told me that you found the shoe.' After about 15 minutes, the grandfather, Laudelina's father-in-law, appears from another side, from another wood, they call him Capi Benítez. 'The bare left paw went into the mud, and the right paw with the shoe, well marked. And then the two without shoes. I found the trail, I didn't touch anything, I called the commissioner and he said 'I'm leaving, I'm leaving.' I didn't even know the shoe was there," said Méndez when he testified as a witness. /La Nación.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks
Back