Argentina - Loan Peña, 5, went orange pick w/fam, shoe found, local police chief arrested, as well as others, Nueve de Julio, 13 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Roque Noguera, who testified today, is the cousin of Loan's mother, María Noguera. Roque participated in the search along with Francisco Méndez, who found the alleged footprint of Loan in the field. "He sent a photo to his sister Gabina and she in turn forwarded it to her boss, Walter Maciel," he said.

Noguera was brought to testify this Wednesday before the federal judge in Goya. Yesterday the courts raided the home of Gabina, who is a police officer at the 9 de Julio police station.

Ronald Serrano, the owner of a motorcycle workshop very close to the police station where Commissioner Walter Maciel worked, was called to testify. He was a witness to the inspection of the vehicles of Pérez and Caillava. The TN journalist clarified: “regarding those vehicles, remember the audio in which Pérez lets Maciel know that they were going on a trip and tells him "we will leave the truck in front of the police station in case you want to examine it and so on”, he recalled. Pérez and Caillava say they left the vehicle there and that vehicle was not guarded, it was not secured, so they do not know who could have planted any evidence, they complained to the court.

The judge called Serrano to verify whether or not the vehicle in which important evidence was found was guarded or sealed.

Thank you for your diligence and updates regarding the disappearance of Loan @FansBlowing.
Your are welcome. I've never followed a case like this or one in Argentina, so I am fascinated with how they are investigating and proceeding. Reading Spanish news articles helps me practice Spanish reading too. And, of course, I want Loan to be found and these criminals all sent to prison.

Your are welcome. I've never followed a case like this or one in Argentina, so I am fascinated with how they are investigating and proceeding. Reading Spanish news articles helps me practice Spanish reading too. And, of course, I want Loan to be found and these criminals all sent to prison.
So what do you think so far? Was this really a big conspiracy involving trafficking? I am still confused because there are so many suspects. They can't all be involved, can they?

So what do you think so far? Was this really a big conspiracy involving trafficking? I am still confused because there are so many suspects. They can't all be involved, can they?
I definitely think this is a trafficking organization. I think they planned on taking one of Ferrito and Millapi's boys and that's why they were invited. Laudelina/Benitez/Macarana (and her husband Huevo who wasn't at the lunch) are involved. Caillava and Perez are involved. And maybe the grandmother because why is she inviting these people in the first place.

Caillava said she is a spy for the police for drug trafficking, but I think she is secretly part of the drug trafficking network (a double spy). Drug traffickers also traffic other things, like children, because they have their routes in and around countries solidified.

I believe Macarena led Loan away from the group of children to the shack in the field. He knew her and trusted her. She was gone for an hour (taking a nap) and then she woke up and showered right away (to wash any evidence off). She locked him in there or there was another person waiting at the shack. Caillava and Perez lied about where they went after they left. They went to that field (to pick up Loan). Benitez was seen without a shirt (maybe they put this down in the back seat for Loan to sit on so less DNA). Caillava/Perez went to two towns after that. One of them to the north and then one to the south. Here is the map of their cell phone pings.

1721916902660.png

So they took Loan to someone in either Mantilla or Yatayti Calle. Then they went home and made sure they were seen by the neighbors, they went to the hospital to be seen on their camera, the next day they went to visit both Perez's daughters, a doctors appointment, and met with someone about a mobile home. All these activities to solidify their alibis. Professionals.

Oh and they called the police themselves (because they knew Loan was already gone) to look like the good guys. They called the police and had them take their vehicle (because Loan had sat on Benitez's shirt) to look like the good guys again.

Why did they travel with Loan to two different towns though? It makes sense that the first place couldn't or wouldn't take him, so they went to the alternate place. I have never seen any info about which of these two towns they went to first. That's the end of their involvement. They handed him off to someone else. We don't know who.

What about the lawyer Codazzi and the Senator that made Laudelina lie though? And the Senator was following the Governor's direction? How odd. This makes me think that the Government has an agreement with traffickers or another country to let them occasionally take some of their children. I have been to Amsterdam and saw one of the girls who stand naked in the windows at their brothels. She looked about 16 or 17 years old. I wondered how she got there. Where was her mother? Where was her father? How would a family allow this? They are getting these people from somewhere.

Former police commissioner Walter Maciel testified again on Wednesday for more than five hours before federal judge Cristina Pozzer Penzo. Maciel spoke of a security camera, which had previously been mentioned by a neighbor, where a white van can be seen passing by, but that was all. They did not accept declaring him collaborating defendant and he remains in custody.

download.png
If you spend a lot of time online you've probably seen the meme with 3 Spidermen pointing at each other and that's how I feel about this investigation. We've got a bajillion suspects all pointing fingers at each other and I'm 100% certain at least one of them knows the truth about what happened to Loan but they're all too busy trying to blame someone else.

"Loan has appeared": the message that baffles investigators. Investigators have been concentrating on this false discovery for the past few hours. Something is not adding up.

Judge Pozzer Penzo has requested the analysis of the data extracted from seven cell phones be carried out within a period of 72 hours. The phones of 9 de Julio police officers Orlando Ezequiel Cáceres, Eduardo Rafael Torres, Hugo Alegre and Mariano Hernán Duarte. The phones belonging to Maciel and Camila Núñez will also be analyzed.

The information found on the 27 cell phones seized from those arrested is sought to be annulled by the defendants' defense team, who maintain that there were irregularities when carrying out the tests.

The Universal Forensic Extraction Device (UFED) used to open the devices and obtain data "would have an expired Federal Police license and a borrowed license was used", which would be from UFED Argentina. That would be prohibited and could lead to the loss of all that evidence, the defense maintains.

Alicia Axson, the nurse who treated Maria Victoria Caillava on the night of Loan Peña's disappearance, has denied any attempt to hide evidence by throwing away two cell phones. Axson said the devices were old and broken, and she discarded them with no intention of obstructing the investigation. She also reiterated that she has no relationship with former municipal official Maria Victoria Caillava, who is detained along with her husband in the case. Axson expressed her willingness to fully cooperate with justice.

In the last few days, by order of the Court, detectives from the Argentine Federal Police (PFA) seized lawyer Jose Fernandez Codazzi's two cell phones. This was reported to LA NACION by sources involved in the investigation. The two cell phones, which were seized when Fernández Codazzi was leaving his home in the city of Esquina, will now be examined in the context of a case related to the investigation of Loan's disappearance. This is a case of "coercion" after Laudelina Peña said that she was forced to install the hypothesis that her nephew was run over and that she was paid 50,000 pesos.

Last edited:
Alicia Axson, the nurse who treated Maria Victoria Caillava on the night of Loan Peña's disappearance, has denied any attempt to hide evidence by throwing away two cell phones. Axson said the devices were old and broken, and she discarded them with no intention of obstructing the investigation. She also reiterated that she has no relationship with former municipal official Maria Victoria Caillava, who is detained along with her husband in the case. Axson expressed her willingness to fully cooperate with justice.

Gets worse and worse...

If this is about human trafficking and different people are associated from all over the place including family members, the police, politicians and now nurses - it seems to show how deeply rooted and extensive it actually is which is quite shocking.

That is if all are involved in one way or another.

Needs to be stopped!

Okay, this nurse has a butterfly tattoo, which can be linked to trafficking. Caillava had a butterfly in the background of one of her photos too. Or they could just like butterflies and it means nothing.

1721923826020.png

I find it odd that the nurse had two phones. Codazzi had two phones also. Most people only use one phone. (Maybe the second phone is like a hotline to their side business of trafficking)

A nurse could be useful for trafficking for injecting drugs into people though.

In the midst of the search for Loan Danilo Peña, Carlitos González 's father recalled how his son disappeared, which also occurred in Corrientes. In his story, the man said that “they don’t take you out across the border, they take you out by water. Some do odd jobs in boats or canoes.” In fact, he approached Loan Danilo Peña ’s parents four days after his disappearance, and gave them a strong message. Carlos told them that “the little boy is no longer here,” because “in 4 days he will be out of the country.” He suggested that they ask for Federal courts to investigate. “I have already been through this,” he assured in dialogue with A24.

In 1990, when Carlitos González was barely 2 years old, he was at a birthday party and his family realized that “he had been stolen.” “We searched for three days,” said his father, and reproached himself: “I couldn’t act with the Federal Police.” After so many clues, he was able to reconstruct what had happened to his son and said: “My boy went down to Chaco, went to Formosa and from there they are at the truckers' beach.” From there they would have taken him by water.

1721927798536.png

Attachments

• 1721927715250.png
    1721927715250.png
    542.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors