Argentina - Loan Peña, 5, went orange pick w/fam, shoe found, local police chief arrested, as well as others, Nueve de Julio, 13 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is terrifying to believe that a dozen or more 'locals' can just coldly steal an innocent child and send them into a torturous hellish existence---and for what? A little bit of money for each of these selfish creatures?

They are selling their own flesh and blood for a little extra money?

The judge has requested to talk to the children who were at the party again. There were 6 children there. Loan and these 5. It looks like 3 girls and 2 boys? One is a son of Antonio Benítez (Joaquin?), another of Laudelina Peña, two children of Mónica Millapi and her nephew. I think it was one of Monica's children or her nephew they were going to take, but Loan showed up and he was better somehow. They wouldn't take Benitez or Laudelina's children because they are involved in the kidnapping.

1721930223890.png

Fernando Burlando announced that he will request the impeachment of federal judge Cristina Pozzer Penzo and the Goya prosecutor's office for the "failure with a key piece of evidence" in the case. “I know, from the information I have, that Codazzi changed the phone numbers. At this point, what they did is almost a farce. This obviously motivates the impeachment of those responsible: the judge, the prosecutor… We are going to ask for it as soon as possible,” the lawyer anticipated.

Burlando's announcement came after the magistrate ordered the seizure of two cell phones belonging to Codazzi, a measure that Burlando had requested on several occasions over the past three weeks. The seized cell phones are one iPhone and the other Samsung and will be examined.

“They do not want to enter the realm of power, they do not want to investigate Senator Pellegrini or put Codazzi against the justice system. The judge and the prosecutor have us under a secret investigation, they do not even let us see the file. I understand that evidence has been lost, there is a situation of negligence or cover-up. It is striking that, with less evidence, Méndez has been put in prison and Codazzi has not. I have no choice but to think that this situation of obedience and obsequiousness towards political power is even in the federal court of Corrientes,” he said.

I find it odd that the nurse had two phones. Codazzi had two phones also. Most people only use one phone. (Maybe the second phone is like a hotline to their side business of trafficking)

A nurse could be useful for trafficking for injecting drugs into people though.
I thought it odd that a treatment nurse became involved by disposing Caillava's cell phones. Is there anyone who is not involved in Loan's disappearance? The roots of corruption run far and deep.

Isn't a lawyer's phone under attorney/client privilege though? Think about all the texts to/from other clients. How are they able to seize those? They did seize Codazzi's two phones today, but Fernando Burlando, is saying he has new numbers now (maybe new phones too).

Okay, this nurse has a butterfly tattoo, which can be linked to trafficking. Caillava had a butterfly in the background of one of her photos too. Or they could just like butterflies and it means nothing.

View attachment 520454
Oh good grief. Here I thought the nurse was just an innocent hospital ER nurse treating Caillava's medical emergency I am getting an education.

Julieta shocked everyone by exposing a plot that she claims is common in the Litoral province. Julieta was summoned to testify before the Judge for her statements. The 9 de Julio resident made a very serious complaint before the cameras and the Justice took note of it. The woman pointed the finger at María Victoria Caillava. “Caillava is always involved in politics. No matter who comes to power, because of political alliances and that kind of thing. She has been in the municipality for a long time, holding important positions,” said Julieta.

The reporter got straight to the point and asked her if she knew of any involvement by Caillava in the buying and selling of children. “I can't confirm this, because I have no proof. But if you ask the neighbours… Many mothers have sold their children and it was said that Victoria Caillava was in charge of doing the paperwork ,” Julieta explained on A24. "There are people who sold their children and Caillava filed paperwork as if someone else had given birth to them," she added.

It is terrifying to believe that a dozen or more 'locals' can just coldly steal an innocent child and send them into a torturous hellish existence---and for what? A little bit of money for each of these selfish creatures?

They are selling their own flesh and blood for a little extra money?
The area seems to be generationally uneducated and impoverished; controlled by corrupt government officials and organized crime. Has selling off the poor children become a part of the culture? moo

Okay Julieta, I hope you have the name of this woman from Buenos Aires when you testify today before Judge Penzo. Let's see some evidence, instead of gossip please.

"There was always a rumor that she was in charge of doing the paperwork for the person who wanted to sell or give away their son. I have been hearing this for 11 years. Sometimes people are afraid and don't want to talk," she said.

She then added: “I know the case of a woman from Buenos Aires who bought a baby from 9 de Julio and Caillava was in charge of making the paperwork so that it was recorded as if that woman gave birth to him. The baby was a baby that the mother could not have and she sold him. Today that baby is 25 years old and is already a father,” she described.

Before Loan disappeared, there were rumors and people were saying that she was dedicated, so to speak, to finding children of people who could not support them," said Julieta, a resident of 9 de Julio. "She was also linked to a mother who had sold her son and Caillava had done the paperwork for her, the procedure, let's say. This was what was being said, it was the rumor that was going around," she added in conversation with C5N.

"I found out because I know him (the boy). I'm not going to name the mother who had the child because she is someone I know very well, but well, this has been going on for a while," she clarified and added: "I understand that the mother could not support the boy and that's where Caillava intervened."

The resident of 9 de Julio indicated that "perhaps not so much now, but before they did give away children" and that "it was common": "There was never any social intervention from the province of Corrientes. I know this very clearly because my husband, for example, comes from a family that gave him away, and he is already 32 years old," she revealed.

Following her alarming statement to various media outlets, federal judge Cristina Pozzer Penzo summoned Julieta to testify this Friday at the Goya courts. "After the interview with the media, the Federal Police came to my house. They told me that the judge had seen my interview and that what I had said was very important for the case, so they summoned me for tomorrow at 10 (today, Friday). I have to go to court to make my statement," said the woman.

It doesn't sound like that Argentina has any kind of welfare system for poor mothers who have children to support?

The head of the La Alameda association, Gustavo Vera, was summoned to testify by Judge Cristina Pozzer Penzo in the context of the case parallel to the investigation into the disappearance of Loan Peña. After meeting with the judge, he stressed that this charge of concealment is aimed directly at political power.

"There are people involved close to Valdés," he stressed when referring to an alleged barbecue attended by councilors and at least one senator with ties to the governor of Corrientes, just before Laudelina tried to establish the hypothesis of the accident that was later endorsed by the Governor's Office.

"I was with the judge sharing information about how the issue of trafficking is intertwined with drug trafficking," he indicated. We are going to provide elements that allow for faster identification and geolocation, which we have been reporting.

Re the barbecue attended by the senator and councilors on June 28. There are people involved close to Governor Valdés. The phone rang and it was Valdés on the phone. He instructs Codazzi regarding the fictional lie, they go to Laudelina's house, there they tell her and Macarena that they had to say yes about the accident because otherwise they would go to jail.

Am I understanding that testimony correctly? That mothers who couldn't afford their children had their children removed (by choice? force? coercion?) and false papers were drawn up? Illegal adoption style? Some children given to wanting families? Others to whoever's buying?

Systemic corruption.

JMO

I like how they showed the clothes in this picture without Loan. It is artistic and sad. Very powerful.

1722006759861.png

Attachments

• 1722006721870.png
    1722006721870.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
Am I understanding that testimony correctly? That mothers who couldn't afford their children had their children removed (by choice? force? coercion?) and false papers were drawn up? Illegal adoption style? Some children given to wanting families? Others to whoever's buying?

Systemic corruption.

JMO

It's looking like to me that you could bring any child to this organization and get paid. No questions asked about where the child came from.

Another potential sighting of Loan in Chaco. How suspicious that every time justice investigates Caillava, her son before and now this witness saying she does illegal adoptions, that a new sighting happens. For purposes of distraction?

Julieta has more to say. Maciel was not taking a nap after all, but out to lunch somewhere.

On the day of Loan's disappearance she had lunch with former commissioner Maciel in the town for the San Antonio celebrations. “He was eating in front of my table, from 2 to 3:30, 3:40. He was with a policeman… We were so upset by the news of the missing child that we couldn’t eat a bite and he kept eating as if nothing had happened,” Julieta told the Buenos Aires channel.

Julieta has not only referred to Maciel, but placed him in time and space while the disappearance of the child was known.

The analysis of Carlos Pérez's cell phone has messages that were deleted when he was in prison. Investigators discovered that messages from June 13 and 14 were deleted from his phone, the day of Loan's disappearance and the next day was the discovery of the shoe, after an early morning in which a false lead alluded to the appearance of the child.

“The strange thing about this is that those messages were deleted when Pérez was already under arrest and the phone was seized. What we are trying to find out, in addition to seeing what can be recovered, is whether the deletion of the content of June 13 and 14 was done remotely or physically,” sources with access to the file explained to this media.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back