Argentina - Loan Peña, 5, went orange pick w/fam, shoe found, local police chief arrested, as well as others, Nueve de Julio, 13 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Prosecutor Martín Bramati requested the birth certificate of Carlos Perez's adopted daughter from the National Registry of Persons (Renaper). Due to the physical similarities between the adopted daughter of Carlos Pérez and Sofía Herrera, missing since 2008. Several users began to compare them on social networks, however, it was found that this is not the case.

Judge María Rosa Santana of the Court of Instruction No. 1 also asked Immigration and Airport Security Police for the migratory movements of Pérez and Caillava. The Navy was also asked for the status of the military officer's service and destinations.

The disappearance of Sofia Herrera: The girl was three years old when she disappeared without a trace in the province of Tierra del Fuego, 14 years ago, in 2008. María Elena and her husband Fabián Herrera had decided to camp at the John Goodall campsite near the town of Río Grande, when through carelessness, their daughter wandered off for a few minutes and was never found again. This case led to the creation of an emergency protocol for similar situations called Alerta Sofía, which also led to national authorities setting up an exclusive telephone line to collect data.

1722177530389.png

1722177605621.png

Last edited:
Prosecutor Martín Bramati requested the birth certificate of Carlos Perez's adopted daughter from the National Registry of Persons (Renaper). Due to the physical similarities between the adopted daughter of Carlos Pérez and Sofía Herrera, missing since 2008. Several users began to compare them on social networks, however, it was found that this is not the case.

Judge María Rosa Santana of the Court of Instruction No. 1 also asked Immigration and Airport Security Police for the migratory movements of Pérez and Caillava. The Navy was also asked for the status of the military officer's service and destinations.

The disappearance of Sofia Herrera: The girl was three years old when she disappeared without a trace in the province of Tierra del Fuego, 14 years ago, in 2008. María Elena and her husband Fabián Herrera had decided to camp at the John Goodall campsite near the town of Río Grande, when through carelessness, their daughter wandered off for a few minutes and was never found again. This case led to the creation of an emergency protocol for similar situations called Alerta Sofía, which also led to national authorities setting up an exclusive telephone line to collect data.

View attachment 521034

View attachment 521035
Holy heck

Social media all chattering about these anonymous messages. I think this translates to:

He is in the church with the priest behind the apparitional virgin, he and other children look there in a basement-type room behind the virgin where the apparition is or something like that, I saw him there, please, it is very bad to help him, I will not give more information. If necessary, kill the priest or bury him, beat him up until he was paid, they gave him money to hide the child, I already reported it, they didn't listen to me, the parents are complicit, I tell you everything that happened with Loan, please, to the church, get together with the neighbors.

1722181366248.png

This one translates to:

Go to the church, I saw when they left Loan with him, he is behind the virgin in a small locked room, he is malnourished, I hid, the priest is sick in the head, he doesn't know what the authorities are going to do with him.

1722181845989.png

My translation: Go to church, the people who kidnapped Loan crapped themselves and left the child lying in the church. I saw when

1722182049849.png

Social media all chattering about these anonymous messages. I think this translates to:

He is in the church with the priest behind the apparitional virgin, he and other children look there in a basement-type room behind the virgin where the apparition is or something like that, I saw him there, please, it is very bad to help him, I will not give more information. If necessary, kill the priest or bury him, beat him up until he was paid, they gave him money to hide the child, I already reported it, they didn't listen to me, the parents are complicit, I tell you everything that happened with Loan, please, to the church, get together with the neighbors.

View attachment 521036

Could be just an attention seeker - until proof proves different or otherwise I think it's best to just take it with a grain of salt.

Far too much going on for my liking.

How come Mr. Anonymous is not giving more helpful info? Like what Church? Where is this Church? This could be a psychic...

How come Mr. Anonymous is not giving more helpful info? Like what Church? Where is this Church? This could be a psychic...

The church was brought up a few weeks ago or so as another angle and place to investigate, so ... when did Mr Anon have this chat online exactly?

a: Before the church tip off.
b: At the same time that story made it into the news.
c: Now or in the last few days.

Are there any dates to work with at all.

Agustín Ibarra, the driver who transported Laudelina and the senator, and the deputy mayor of the Corrientes town of 9 de Julio, Luis Alberto González , will give their testimony tomorrow before Judge Cristina Pozzer Penzo.

The church was brought up a few weeks ago or so as another angle and place to investigate, so ... when did Mr Anon have this chat online exactly?

a: Before the church tip off.
b: At the same time that story made it into the news.
c: Now or in the last few days.

Are there any dates to work with at all.
This was a recent post, in the past 24 hours. People have already tagged Burlando, Bullrich, President Milei, PFA Official, and a variety of newspapers. It's all in Spanish, so its a little hard to follow for me, but it seems like they are saying the church is in Mantillo where Caillava and Perez's phone pinged. Not sure where they got that location from.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back