Argentina - Loan Peña, 5, went orange pick w/fam, shoe found, local police chief arrested, as well as others, Nueve de Julio, 13 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Prosecutor Martín Bramati requested the birth certificate of Carlos Perez's adopted daughter from the National Registry of Persons (Renaper). Due to the physical similarities between the adopted daughter of Carlos Pérez and Sofía Herrera, missing since 2008. Several users began to compare them on social networks, however, it was found that this is not the case.

Judge María Rosa Santana of the Court of Instruction No. 1 also asked Immigration and Airport Security Police for the migratory movements of Pérez and Caillava. The Navy was also asked for the status of the military officer's service and destinations.

The disappearance of Sofia Herrera: The girl was three years old when she disappeared without a trace in the province of Tierra del Fuego, 14 years ago, in 2008. María Elena and her husband Fabián Herrera had decided to camp at the John Goodall campsite near the town of Río Grande, when through carelessness, their daughter wandered off for a few minutes and was never found again. This case led to the creation of an emergency protocol for similar situations called Alerta Sofía, which also led to national authorities setting up an exclusive telephone line to collect data.

1722177530389.png

1722177605621.png

Last edited:
Prosecutor Martín Bramati requested the birth certificate of Carlos Perez's adopted daughter from the National Registry of Persons (Renaper). Due to the physical similarities between the adopted daughter of Carlos Pérez and Sofía Herrera, missing since 2008. Several users began to compare them on social networks, however, it was found that this is not the case.

Judge María Rosa Santana of the Court of Instruction No. 1 also asked Immigration and Airport Security Police for the migratory movements of Pérez and Caillava. The Navy was also asked for the status of the military officer's service and destinations.

The disappearance of Sofia Herrera: The girl was three years old when she disappeared without a trace in the province of Tierra del Fuego, 14 years ago, in 2008. María Elena and her husband Fabián Herrera had decided to camp at the John Goodall campsite near the town of Río Grande, when through carelessness, their daughter wandered off for a few minutes and was never found again. This case led to the creation of an emergency protocol for similar situations called Alerta Sofía, which also led to national authorities setting up an exclusive telephone line to collect data.

View attachment 521034

View attachment 521035
Holy heck

Social media all chattering about these anonymous messages. I think this translates to:

He is in the church with the priest behind the apparitional virgin, he and other children look there in a basement-type room behind the virgin where the apparition is or something like that, I saw him there, please, it is very bad to help him, I will not give more information. If necessary, kill the priest or bury him, beat him up until he was paid, they gave him money to hide the child, I already reported it, they didn't listen to me, the parents are complicit, I tell you everything that happened with Loan, please, to the church, get together with the neighbors.

View attachment 521036

Could be just an attention seeker - until proof proves different or otherwise I think it's best to just take it with a grain of salt.

Far too much going on for my liking.

How come Mr. Anonymous is not giving more helpful info? Like what Church? Where is this Church? This could be a psychic...

How come Mr. Anonymous is not giving more helpful info? Like what Church? Where is this Church? This could be a psychic...

The church was brought up a few weeks ago or so as another angle and place to investigate, so ... when did Mr Anon have this chat online exactly?

a: Before the church tip off.
b: At the same time that story made it into the news.
c: Now or in the last few days.

Are there any dates to work with at all.

Agustín Ibarra, the driver who transported Laudelina and the senator, and the deputy mayor of the Corrientes town of 9 de Julio, Luis Alberto González , will give their testimony tomorrow before Judge Cristina Pozzer Penzo.

The church was brought up a few weeks ago or so as another angle and place to investigate, so ... when did Mr Anon have this chat online exactly?

a: Before the church tip off.
b: At the same time that story made it into the news.
c: Now or in the last few days.

Are there any dates to work with at all.
This was a recent post, in the past 24 hours. People have already tagged Burlando, Bullrich, President Milei, PFA Official, and a variety of newspapers. It's all in Spanish, so its a little hard to follow for me, but it seems like they are saying the church is in Mantillo where Caillava and Perez's phone pinged. Not sure where they got that location from.

"Nobody wants to talk about organ trafficking. If they bring up that issue, they have to say that the child is missing and dead, a hypothesis that is of no use to anyone, not even to the media, which is carefully monitoring every time they talk about Loan's case. They should look for him dead or alive, because the search would be different," said a source from a high-ranking security agency.

In this context, the same source explained: "Organ trafficking is a bigger business than human trafficking, it is more specific and has a process of laundering the organisms that can be taken from any person. Everyone knows this, but talking about it is more terrible and pessimistic, as well as less profitable, it affects several medical centers and would put the spotlight on many laboratories, and nobody wants that."

One of the most sought-after organs in children of Loan's age is usually the corneas, which can be used for eye operations and it is often difficult to find donors, but above all it is difficult to extract them quickly so that they can be quickly reused. According to the same source, the value of each organ is estimated to exceed 3 million dollars.

I thought Loan's little organs would be too small for organ trafficking. I never thought about the eyes! $3 million seems stupid high though. $3 million pesos converts to about $163K.

The government of Corrientes asked to intervene this Sunday as a plaintiff in the case of Loan's disappearance. It did so through the State Attorney, Horacio David Ortega , and included a request for prosecution with preventive detention for the accused. There it asked to participate in each of the hearings of the defendants' statements and in all pertinent acts related to this process.

State Attorney, Horacio Ortega, asked that the government participate in each of the defendants' declaration hearings. Ortega said that the request came from governor Gustavo Valdés. "Both Loan Peña 's age (5 years) and his particular condition, and above all the crime committed against him, justify his protection and security, which in this case the State must ensure with the particular tool of its intervention as plaintiff in the criminal proceedings initiated," they said.

In turn, another of the requests is to be able to have information about the case, despite the fact that at this time it is under summary secrecy.

Finally, and in relation to preventive detentions, prosecutor Ortega requested the prosecution of Mónica Millapi, Antonio Benítez, Daniel Ramírez, Carlos Pérez, María Victoria Caillava, Walter Maciel, Laudelina Peña and Francisco Méndez. The latter was released on Friday night for “lack of merit” since there was not enough evidence to charge him. Even so, they reported that he will continue to be investigated in the case of the disappearance of Loan.

So, the governor doesn't like the 10 day secrecy of this Federal case, and wants to be a Plaintiff to get access to all the evidence and testimonies coming in. The same governor who called Senator Pellegrini and allegedly asked him to force Laudelina to lie. Sure. I wonder what the judge will do?

Looks like the preventative detention is to keep other Defendants from being released because they released Mendez on Friday. All Mendez did was find the footprints and the shoe. No reason to involve him in all this.

Last edited:
"Nobody wants to talk about organ trafficking. If they bring up that issue, they have to say that the child is missing and dead, a hypothesis that is of no use to anyone, not even to the media, which is carefully monitoring every time they talk about Loan's case. They should look for him dead or alive, because the search would be different," said a source from a high-ranking security agency.

In this context, the same source explained: "Organ trafficking is a bigger business than human trafficking, it is more specific and has a process of laundering the organisms that can be taken from any person. Everyone knows this, but talking about it is more terrible and pessimistic, as well as less profitable, it affects several medical centers and would put the spotlight on many laboratories, and nobody wants that."

One of the most sought-after organs in children of Loan's age is usually the corneas, which can be used for eye operations and it is often difficult to find donors, but above all it is difficult to extract them quickly so that they can be quickly reused. According to the same source, the value of each organ is estimated to exceed 3 million dollars.

I wondered if organ harvesting might be a possibility after it came out about the two hospital visits. I brought it up on here then about organ harvesting.

I really hope it isn't the case though!

Doesn't it just make your blood curdle.

I think they should arrest Macarena and see how quickly Laudelina starts talking. Maybe they are letting her walk free because they have her phone tapped and are listening to her every conversation. That would be the smart thing to do.

Last edited:
An article on the 112 missing children in Argentina:

Loan's case highlights a worrying problem in Argentina: the disappearance of minors. According to Missing Children Argentina, 112 cases of missing children have been reported in the country over the past three decades. Of these, at least 74 were minors at the time of their disappearance, while the rest had already reached the age of majority. Ana Rosa Llobet, president of the NGO, said that an average of four to five reports are received daily, adding up to approximately 1,460 a year, with the majority of these cases coming from Greater Buenos Aires. The majority of missing minors are female adolescents between 12 and 13 years old.

The majority of missing minors are female adolescents between 12 and 13 years old...

This would be consistent with sex trafficking. Not sure who would be the highest buyer for a 5 year old boy? My first thought is adoption.

The majority of missing minors are female adolescents between 12 and 13 years old...

This would be consistent with sex trafficking. Not sure who would be the highest buyer for a 5 year old boy? My first thought is adoption.

Slave labour, organ harvesting or paedos before adoption, but one can only hope adoption.

Stolen and sold babies I think would be more in line with adoption.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back