Argentina - Loan Peña, 5, went orange pick w/fam, shoe found, local police chief arrested, as well as others, Nueve de Julio, 13 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jose and Maria (Loan's parents) are testifying today. This is what the reporter from the courthouse said. Bear in mind this is translated using youtube's auto-translate so not all of it will make sense, but it's pretty easy to read between the lines. The italics in brackets have been added by me, just so parts of it are a bit clearer.

REPORTER - When the statement begins, she (Maria) starts already angry, talking to the judge, telling 'why I am here, why are you summoning me again to testify? You are the ones who have to give me an answer. I would have to be in my house, would have to wait for them to bring my son' (note: this is the first time they have testified before the judge, they gave statements to the provincial prosecutor, when Loan first disappeared). That was exactly what happened at some point, he (she) starts crying... (reporter is distracted by an accident on the street, nothing to do with Loan..) they begin to cry, she composes herself, she begins to tell what they are asking her and at one point she begins to talk about something that she remembers after a sister or a relative of hers tells her - do you remember what happened 6 years ago? months (reading further on in the report I believe this happened 6 months ago not 6 years) and what he (she) recounts before the judge is an argument between Benitez and Laudelina where they were talking about a family intern and where they said 'stay calm, we are going to hit him where they hurt the most'. That made him (her) start crying again, when he (she) was telling everything about that circumstance. They decompensate, that's where they call the doctors who are here in the ambulance (the ambulance was already parked outside, in the event that Maria may break down) they enter the place, they saw that episode that we saw that Jose came out who came back in and does... and a few minutes ago they called again, they ran out and they called again for the doctors to come in because the one who is breaking down now is Jose. The two of them assisted with the doctors, in theory. Maria is once again taking up the testimony and telling about this internal family situation that involves this thirst for revenge on the part of Benitez and Laudelina regarding the family.

REPORTER - From what we were able to find out, up to this point, it speaks of a family intern between families, between Jose's family, that is, Maria, Jose, his brothers and Laudelina Benitez. On the other hand, I understand that part of it has to with it, but that's why I don't want to give more details due to issues of land gained and those types of circumstances that are obviously that place where Catalina lives because that is a specific place in question and also at this point in the circumstance we know that that lunch at some point was also related to those lands.

Family intern is probably internal conflict between families.

Am sure I thought it could be revenge or some beef between parties at one point there, but to be fair so many things have come up with this case that it still could be anything. Absolute mess.

The only thing still not clear is - where is Loan Pena?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
california_girl
Back