Arias continues giving interviews to the media

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Haha me too... and I was hoping we could all have heard from good old BJ (Bobby Juarez) !

Or...........how about the boyfriend named "Victor" who moved to "Costa Rica" and never heard from again....I wanted to see if he was real for ages now

I am disgusted with FOX and in particular Troy Hayden for conducting an interview that apparently didn't allow for anything but soft-ball questions handed on a silver platter to a deviant, narcissistic, pathological liar and UNANIMOUSLY CONVICTED MURDERER.

ITA and feel the same way completely. I felt some comfort reading Jeff Gold's tweets. He has been sawying LWOP but now that she did the interview that fully demonstrates her lack of remorse and continued trash of the victim, she has guaranteed herself the DP. He stated that during the aggravation phase, if the DT brings up any mitigating favors,that Juan can bring that interview in its entirety in with rebuttal.

But the timing was dispicable and it was not an interview, just a platform for the murderess to inflict more torment on the victim's poor family. So I still feel disgust with that reporter, and for the record, I will not watch Geraldo.

I am guessing that the questions I had about Arias's claim of unused evidence were answered in the post by Cracka Jaxx. Apparently, she specified witnesses to the bruises on her neck plus photos of same. Then, she alluded to "tons of (exculpatory) evidence". If this material existed, the defense lawyers must have deemed it inauthentic or corrupted, as in the case of M.M.'s assertions. If Arias had a photo or photos of her black and blue neck, she would have had her family produce that. I did hear her mention that the injury may have been visible in snapshots she took herself. Of course, she has also compromised that claim by saying she had a lot of cover-up foundation on to hide the bruise. That leaves just M.M. and we know he has been willing to falsify evidence, by his own admission.

ITA and feel the same way completely. I felt some comfort reading Jeff Gold's tweets. He has been sawying LWOP but now that she did the interview that fully demonstrates her lack of remorse and continued trash of the victim, she has guaranteed herself the DP. He stated that during the aggravation phase, if the DT brings up any mitigating favors,that Juan can bring that interview in its entirety in with rebuttal.

But the timing was dispicable and it was not an interview, just a platform for the murderess to inflict more torment on the victim's poor family. So I still feel disgust with that reporter, and for the record, I will not watch Geraldo.

Hi Darkhorse,

Oh, I'll have to read Gold's tweets - that's very interesting - thanks for the heads up!

:seeya: DT

totally agree...there needs to be someone who will really put the screws to her in an interview. ask the tough questions and not give her such a platform. but who?

MOO, but I think Juan already did that, on the stand.

She can continue to make up anything she wants, I could care less. The jury doesn't believe anything she says, they took only 15 hours to come up with a premeditated murder conviction. We don't believe anything she says.

Let her rave, who cares. She is Manson-crazy.

exactly, she becomes empowered ONLY if you bother to listen.

Does a tree make a noise when it falls in the forest? Only if there are a set of ears around to listen. Thats why I love the thought of 23 hours alone in a concrete cave. With nothing or no one to manipulate, well whats a girl to do?

Just a reminder the murderers interview on Geraldo last night is repeated a couple of times tonight on Fox News channel. It is the same schedule in the states as the UK it should be on in 50 minutes and repeated again later.

I watched it last night and never want to see her again.

I am guessing that the questions I had about Arias's claim of unused evidence were answered in the post by Cracka Jaxx. Apparently, she specified witnesses to the bruises on her neck plus photos of same. Then, she alluded to "tons of (exculpatory) evidence". If this material existed, the defense lawyers must have deemed it inauthentic or corrupted, as in the case of M.M.'s assertions. If Arias had a photo or photos of her black and blue neck, she would have had her family produce that. I did hear her mention that the injury may have been visible in snapshots she took herself. Of course, she has also compromised that claim by saying she had a lot of cover-up foundation on to hide the bruise. That leaves just M.M. and we know he has been willing to falsify evidence, by his own admission.
If Jodi had bruising on her neck, det. Flores would have seen it when he went to Yreka to interview her.

totally agree...there needs to be someone who will really put the screws to her in an interview. ask the tough questions and not give her such a platform. but who?

From a journalistic standpoint, Troy Hayden did well to secure such an exclusive interview. The softballs he lobbed Arias though were very disappointing for anyone who had followed the case. A good interviewer knows when someone is grandstanding and adjust questions accordingly. They should ask questions that the viewer would like answers to. This interview had about as much teeth as Nurmi's questioning of Jodi on the witness stand, just a further opportunity for Arias to present her absurd rationale. He's clearly hoping that by playing along with Jodi's shenanigans, he'll get another interview for himself or for Fox. Well, to keep the golden goose on the Fox network, Bill O'Reilly is a dream matchup.

I'm not an O'Reilly fan by any stretch of the imagination, but if he spent 45 minutes with Arias, she'd have a certain grumpy Irish American to go along with the tigers, bears and gophers that haunt her dreams.

I caught a couple of his Arias trial updates on Youtube, and he's had Arias pegged from the beginning. Doesn't seem to have followed the trial too closely, but tore her self-defence claims to shreds applying the same rational logic that all of us have. An O'Reilly match-up would certainly bring Arias' relationship with the network to the end, but at least it would be an interview instead of another Arias PR stunt.

I have never seen a person sit so still as she does... same pose for at least two minutes or so! Weird...

If Jodi had bruising on her neck, det. Flores would have seen it when he went to Yreka to interview her.

No, her claims about neck bruises were allegedly after TA 'choked her out' right before she moved back to California. I think it was in August, and she claims that she went to see MM and he saw the bruises.

I have never seen a person sit so still as she does... same pose for at least two minutes or so! Weird...

I refreshed my computer screen several times, thinking the livestream was frozen, only to realize it was just her statue-like gaze.

I've been in therapy for my BPD for years and I can gaurentee she has waaayyyy more problems than BPD! I've met a hundred or more other women and NOTHING like her, nothing.

I said long ago she's a psychopath, BPD does not accurately describe Jodi. IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From a journalistic standpoint, Troy Hayden did well to secure such an exclusive interview. The softballs he lobbed Arias though were very disappointing for anyone who had followed the case. A good interviewer knows when someone is grandstanding and adjust questions accordingly. They should ask questions that the viewer would like answers to. This interview had about as much teeth as Nurmi's questioning of Jodi on the witness stand, just a further opportunity for Arias to present her absurd rationale. He's clearly hoping that by playing along with Jodi's shenanigans, he'll get another interview for himself or for Fox. Well, to keep the golden goose on the Fox network, Bill O'Reilly is a dream matchup.

I'm not an O'Reilly fan by any stretch of the imagination, but if he spent 45 minutes with Arias, she'd have a certain grumpy Irish American to go along with the tigers, bears and gophers that haunt her dreams.

I caught a couple of his Arias trial updates on Youtube, and he's had Arias pegged from the beginning. Doesn't seem to have followed the trial too closely, but tore her self-defence claims to shreds applying the same rational logic that all of us have. An O'Reilly match-up would certainly bring Arias' relationship with the network to the end, but at least it would be an interview instead of another Arias PR stunt.

I'd like to see Mark Eiglarsh question her. Even from his fog. ;)

I refuse to even watch any more of her. I've heard enough of her lies to last me a lifetime.

The next words I'm willing to listen to from that monster are her "final words" as she's strapped down.
I hope the state of AZ comes up with a law to put a time limit on it because that witch could talk for days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop
Back