Arias continues giving interviews to the media

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'd like to see Mark Eiglarsh question her. Even from his fog. ;)

Ooooh my Mark..,,
Swoon...I don't think he'd waste his time, he'd rather spend it with me:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG I did the same t hing once!!

You looked fabulous in court for verdict reading! Even crying you looked as beautiful on the outside as you are in:) hugs!!!

Just looking at the first interview, she's freely wiping her eyes and nose...NO HAND CUFFS!!! Where's this big bad sheriff who oversees the prison system there in AZ? I can't believe it. And the reporter, he should have HIS head examined for sitting that close to her. Didn't he watch any of the trial, see any of the photos??

Did you see where he put the microphone on her shirt. He actually touched her!

ICK!!!

:scared:

No, her claims about neck bruises were allegedly after TA 'choked her out' right before she moved back to California. I think it was in August, and she claims that she went to see MM and he saw the bruises.
Hmmm, yeah. I was thinking of her claim that Travis was choking her when he body slammed her in the bathroom, but now you've got me thinking. She moved back to Yreka in early April, and that is when MM supposedly saw the bruising. So, I would think her folks would have noticed the bruises then, but Jodi is nothing if not sneaky, so maybe not.

Bottom line for me though . . . There never were any bruises, no finger splint, no loan to Travis, and no "accidental" destruction of the BMW. :twocents:

I have never seen a person sit so still as she does... same pose for at least two minutes or so! Weird...

Most likely because you've never encountered anyone with as many mental health issues as JA.

I'm sick of looking at her.

I don't care what she has to say anymore, not one word of it. She's a self-admitted liar, proven to be a liar, she's a convicted murderer and as far as I'm concerned WAYYYY TOO much time and energy has been spent on this 'thing'.

Hmmm, yeah. I was thinking of her claim that Travis was choking her when he body slammed her in the bathroom, but now you've got me thinking. She moved back to Yreka in early April, and that is when MM supposedly saw the bruising. So, I would think her folks would have noticed the bruises then, but Jodi is nothing if not sneaky, so maybe not.

Bottom line for me though . . . There never were any bruises, no finger splint, no loan to Travis, and no "accidental" destruction of the BMW. :twocents:

I think what Martinez said in closing is accurate : "He never laid a hand on her"

Out of all the b.s. statements she made in that first post-verdict video, the one I can't stop thinking about is the "death is the ultimate freedom. <snipped w/respect> BBM
And that reminds me of Janis Joplin's "Me and Bobby McGee":
"Freedom's just another word for nuthin' left to lose." Yeah, that's about right, Jodi.

And that reminds me of Janis Joplin's "Me and Bobby McGee":
"Freedom's just another word for nuthin' left to lose." Yeah, that's about right, Jodi.

I love that song!

Don't worry. She's convicted for now, at worst she'll get life in prison- not going anywhere. It will be a very uphill battle to plead for Ineffective Council and an appeal to overturn her conviction would take years. Much as we can't stand the styles of Nurmi & Wilmott, they did their jobs, they fought hard for her. And when she was her own lawyer, she had her chance to get evidence admitted- she failed with her forged pedo letters.

I agree with all of your post, however, if JA gets LWOP, I feel certain she will kill again.

First off, this is NOT directed at anyone in particular, I just keep seeing similar comments. For those who don't like the 'soft ball' interview, think of it this way. This is how Jodi prefers to be questioned, right? This is how she thinks she's able to get 'the truth' out to the masses. Otherwise, if she were being questioned like Martinez did, it would scramble her brain, right?

And yet how did she do in this interview? Did she come across believable, honest and truthful? Or as deceitful, full of BS and delusional as ever? That's why I say let <modsnip> talk. She's gonna keep on blaming everyone but the person who butchered Travis.

I was just remembering how she was asked what would she do different and she said she'd drive to Mesa and turn herself in. She can't even say if she could go back, she wouldn't murder Travis.

BBM

Honestly, THAT was the FIRST thing I thought. WHAT? She couldn't have gone back before that and NOT MURDERED TRAVIS!!!!

What a horrible EVIL "person" she is, AND she has such an ego!! She isn't even attractive, smart and there is no question she had/has ever had ANY class.

The needle please!!!!

Let's see. What else?
No Christmas boxes put in the attic on Jan 21.
No porcelain angel.
No linebacker.

Putting this link on the Interview Response thread, as this article truly nails how that interview -- and JA's lack of remorse -- feeds into mitigating factors (or, again, lack thereof). Interesting read.

http://camillekimball.blogspot.de/2013/05/jodi-arias-and-mitigation.html
Thanks for posting~informative, eye-opening read that covers a lot of ground, including some interesting 411 on another one of Jodi's former lawyers, Maria Shaffer, whose name came up in the letter Sandy Arias wrote to a judge requesting the Nurmi remain as her primary counsel. If Ms. Shaffer didn't beg to be removed as counsel, then one can only imagine that Jodi fired her because she didn't like her advice, which may have included forgoing efforts to make a deal, pleading guilty and avoiding a long trial and showing humility and remorse in front of a jury in the hopes of receiving mercy (life over DP).

While most of us were angered/annoyed by Jodi's post-conviction interview, I have to agree with the blogger that it served as yet another reminder of who and what Jodi is: a narcissistic, unfeeling, unrepentant, cold-blooded killer who only cries for herself. If there is a way to admit the interview with Troy Hayden into evidence, then I hope JM makes it happen. If not, then hopefully we can count on Jodi to take the stand and fast track her way to Perryville's death row by simply being herself.

Oh that's funny .. If one person starts laughing in the courtroom the whole place will erupt, including the judge, with Jodi just sitting up there with this confused look on her face!! I so hope that happens :)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

This would be the best ending ever!!!

No, her claims about neck bruises were allegedly after TA 'choked her out' right before she moved back to California. I think it was in August, and she claims that she went to see MM and he saw the bruises.
Jodi moved back to California in April 2008. Shortly before the move, she claimed that Travis became enraged when he found out about two men she was supposedly interested in. He threw her down, straddled her and choked her out. She testified that she took "selfies" of herself in the driver's seat of the moving van, and although she covered the bruises on her neck with makeup, you could still see the bruises. JA said that Matt M. saw the bruises when she stopped at his place on the way to Yreka.

What I find interesting is that she gives an interview, slanders the victim yet again, throws Juan and the imaginary evidence that will save her (pedo letter) into the mix as being the proof and then has the gall to say she wants the DP.

Then I see a motion from her attny's to remove the death penalty. Am I seeing this right???? Why? If she wants the death penalty, get out of the hospital ward, go to court and save AZ taxpayers 4 more weeks of trail. Save the jury from having to lose 4 more weeks of their life. It really makes me mad that isn't going to happen.

K
In the long run, it's probably best that her lawyers file the motions even though it seems contrary to Jodi's "supposed" wishes. Whatever we may think of Nurmi and Willmott, it's clear that they are marionettes and Jodi is the Evil Puppetress pulling all the strings/running the show. They know what she is and I'm sure they fully expect her to turn on them full-bore as soon as she is sentenced. She's already laid the groundwork in her interview with Troy Hayden. Thought it was interesting that she blamed her lawyers for all the "truths" that came out during the trial, that she had hoped for a settlement, and they more or less insisted that she come clean about Travis and all his secrets, and that she took the stand because they wanted her to. I call BS. Jodi doesn't have it in her to accept responsibility for her crime, and she's had plenty of time to manufacture her victimhood. By her own admission she saw the 18 days on the witness stand not as an opportunity to tell the truth, to own up to her mistakes and admit her actions, but rather a chance to "get her ideas and point of view" out there and tell the story from her perspective. The actual truth is irrelevant; she'll decide what the jury and the rest of us need to know.

Jodi is incapable of showing remorse for her actions, and as shameful and painful as it may be to the Alexander family, it may be a blessing in disguise for anyone who hopes the jury sentences her to death. While I couldn't imagine that any juror would bond with Jodi, I've never been in a position to make a life or death decision about another human being. If any juror had been inclined to show mercy and not vote for death, then I think her 18 days of testimony combined with Samuels's and LaViolette's "expert" testimonies only made her less likable, less sympathetic, less credible and more despicable. Mercy DENIED.

Jodi moved back to California in April 2008. Shortly before the move, she claimed that Travis became enraged when he found out about two men she was supposedly interested in. He threw her down, straddled her and choked her out. She testified that she took "selfies" of herself in the driver's seat of the moving van, and although she covered the bruises on her neck with makeup, you could still see the bruises. JA said that Matt M. saw the bruises when she stopped at his place on the way to Yreka.

It's just incredible how she keeps trying to wake things that have long since gone to bed. Her pedophilia claims is one example. Also, she still has a lot of her eggs in MM's basket but MM has ditched her completely. Even if he didn't testify he could have appeared on one of many televised shows that would have jumped on the chance to have him speak. But no, he did not.
Alas, poor Jodi.

Since she was into Shakespeare, or at least interested (Orthello), I guess this is how how MM feels about JA now.

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio: a fellow
of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy: he hath
borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how
abhorred in my imagination it is! my gorge rims at
it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know
not how oft. Where be your gibes now? your
gambols? your songs? your flashes of merriment,
that were wont to set the table on a roar? Not one
now, to mock your own grinning? quite chap-fallen?
Now get you to my lady's chamber, and tell her, let
her paint an inch thick, to this favour she must
come; make her laugh at that.

iirc, in the TH interview JA says something along the lines of "this is the jury that was given to me so blah, blah, blah"...I wish TH would have asked her since she thinks this was the jury given to her, maybe their verdict was also given to her to force her to finally face reality...the reality that her stories are not believable and are baseless and the jury and their verdict were given to her to force her to accept the reality of what she did and take responsibility

Just killing time while aggravated waiting for aggravation phase. Rewatching JA's recent interview and had to laugh when I hit the 11:14 mark. She is asked if she is happy with her defense and her team.

She states she is "grateful" for her defense. reporter says "that's not happy though" pointing out she has skirted the question (in typical JA fashion)

She then rolls her eyes and says "um . . not 100% but they've worked very hard."

It is impossible for this woman NOT to roll her eyes.

Jodi Arias FULL INTERVIEW COMPLETE HD post-verdict 05-08-13 - YouTube

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back