Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He never checked the car. He couldn’t hear her from inside the house. He never checked on her.

So, he had no idea if she was awake…or crying, or vomiting, or sitting in a dirty diaper or in any kind of distress. He only knew that she was ‘contained’ and that left him ‘off-duty’ to drink and play his game.

He was not only physically but emotionally removed from that poor child.

I keep remembering how the steering wheel burned my hands every time we entered the car that summer in Az. That’s a very physical reminder, like an electric jolt…of how scorching hot is…every single time it happens.
Yet he left her there. Toddlers are work. But not contained in a car seat in an empty car.

‘Pillar of the community?’ E. lied to the court. Her own texts prove that. They had money for numerous vacations that year…but knowing the risks he took with her children, she still did not hire proper caregivers.

The specific number makes me think that she was referring to something that she saw from an alert on the car or other car tracker.

Early in the first thread, it's discussed that this is probably a Tesla model Y, so it'd go up to 155 mph.
It was a 2023 Acura MDX SUV. I think his wife drives a Tesla.

138 mph is pretty specific so I’m inclined to believe the number. So yeah, either the speed was logged or possibly he was foolish enough to brag to her how fast his car could go.
JMO

Edited to change car model. Not Honda.
Also adding that top speed is only about 112 mph so no idea about that text!

Last edited:
It was a 2023 Honda Acura SUV. I think his wife drives a Tesla.

Thank you, I've been reading through the first thread trying to find that.

According to this page, there's an app/service called AcuraLink which includes speed notifications:

" Speed Alert : Receive a notification when your vehicle has exceeded a speed limit set by you. "

Speed Alert : Receive a notification when your vehicle has exceeded a speed limit set by you.

Wow, set by him? He could have set it for 140 for all we know. That may be what he regarded as cruising speed.

Other posters, who are more knowledgeable about cars than I, have said that his car physically could not go 138 mph, but whatever is the exact number was clearly at reckless speed.

Enough that his defender, Dr. Mom, complained about it. Of course, not enough though.

Imo

I wonder if there is a history of multi-generational alcohol dependency (and perhaps other drugs too) in both parents families? The wife might be an enabler, if she's grown up in a family with an alcoholic parent, she may just do the same as she's familiar with from her childhood.
Good point. I felt the same way about Ross Harris’s wife. She enabled him, not about drinking (possibly about his addiction to *advertiser censored* and sexting). Mostly, she turned a blind eye to his extreme carelessness, which led to the hot car death of their son Cooper. Murder conviction was eventually overturned, but Ross spent some ten years in jail for it. I hope CS does time.

jmo

According to this page, there's an app/service called AcuraLink which includes speed notifications:

" Speed Alert : Receive a notification when your vehicle has exceeded a speed limit set by you. "
I use one of those “Friend’ tracking apps with my daughter. It does tell me the top speed of the car…in addition to the route etc. it is one of the ‘gold’plans however.

Edited to add…also ‘speeding’, ‘hard braking’ and ‘phone usage.’ Maybe E was keeping track of him that way.

Reaction to Speed Notice?
.... an app/service called AcuraLink which includes speed notifications:
snipped for focus. @daybreaking. Thx for finding this app/service w speed notification w Acura.

My reaction re receiving text that my/our vehicle is going 138 MpH?
Would be: OMG, carjacked and now that thief is driving like a maniac.
Not assuming that spouse may be inclined to hotfoot it to 138 MpH.
(Admittedly my own reaction is only hypothetical & w no baby in car.)

ES' actual reaction re 138 MpH?
Not sure if ES got app-generated notice, but however she learned of "138"
she scolds but indicates lower level of shock/disbelief imo.

Last edited:
It was a 2023 Acura MDX SUV. I think his wife drives a Tesla.

138 mph is pretty specific so I’m inclined to believe the number. So yeah, either the speed was logged or possibly he was foolish enough to brag to her how fast his car could go.
JMO

Edited to change car model. Not Honda.
Also adding that top speed is only about 112 mph so no idea about that text!
He may have driven the Tesla sometimes. JMOO.

I’ve been thinking…

Is it possible the 138 speed was recorded by the Tesla? Parker died in the 2023 blue Acura MDX but the parents could have swapped vehicles for a day. Tesla X has a top speed of about 163 mph.

The car may have recorded the speed or he may have excitedly texted his wife, like woohoo! or something. That would explain her sour text.

This is just my opinion to possibly understand that high speed better. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23
Back