Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
....He deliberately and repeatedly used the car as a babysitter/playpen for multiple children for hours. In Arizona. With full knowledge that the car automatically shut off at 30min.
I know - the fact remains that the state will be required to prove he intended to kill the child. That he had the state of mind to kill. Not that he was a bad father. Not that he was negligent. But he did the above purposely to kill the child. Maybe he did but the state has to PROVE it beyond a reasonable doubt. It’s a high burden for murder.

JMO

I know - the fact remains that the state will be required to prove he intended to kill the child. That he had the state of mind to kill. Not that he was a bad father. Not that he was negligent. But he did the above purposely to kill the child. Maybe he did but the state has to PROVE it beyond a reasonable doubt. It’s a high burden for murder.

JMO

13-1105. First degree murder; classification

A. A person commits first degree murder if:

1. Intending or knowing that the person's conduct will cause death, the person causes the death of another person, including an unborn child, with premeditation or, as a result of causing the death of another person with premeditation, causes the death of an unborn child.

---
Bolding is mine, for emphasis. I don't think they'll have trouble at all showing he knew his actions could result in death. So even if there is not active intent, there is knowledge.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back