Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

airportwoman

Reaction score
Her father claimed that he left her in the car in the driveway, with the engine and a/c on, and when he came back about half an hour later, it had somehow turned itself off, and the car had overheated and she had died.

I have a really bad feeling about this one, and that this isn't what really happened. I realize we have to let authorities do their jobs.

I have that same bad feeling, and I can't help but feel like anyone in Arizona should know better about the dangers of heat. Especially with young children.

I'd think they should know better, they must, there's no way someone would think running the A/C was sufficient. But then I just read about a family who took their 4-month old out on Lake Havasu in the middle of a day that topped out at 121. Heat is so, so dangerous, and summers are only getting hotter.

Last edited:
why would he leave her for 1/2 hour??? what was he doing that he couldn't take her in for the 1/2 hour???

ETA: just read it was between 30-60 minutes later??? that must be what he told them - they will be able to ascertain from cameras how long it was actually but even by his estimate (or lie?), who leaves their child in the driveway for an hour?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3
Back