Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow the statement from the eldest daughter is so telling. I'm in the UK so it may be different, but I imagine there will now be information shared by social services/family court and the police/prosecutor?

I'm so sad for all these poor girls, their lives blighted by a father who chose to leave them in a car rather than parent them. I don't think he should be in the home with them whilst he faces these charges, he has a completely free rein to tamper with witnesses and the emotional power over them as their father to do so. JMO

Agree he should not be in the home but that is on their mother.

There will be other forensic evidence, and the oldest girl, so perhaps the younger ones will not be relied upon, their info was most key the day of, it seems to me.

Isn't he back in court again today? Wonder if that will be available on YT as well, like the bond hearing? Would be happy to hear he is being held, esp with the new info re: his treatment of oldest and her removal. But don't expect a change, alas.

Agree he should not be in the home but that is on their mother.

There will be other forensic evidence, and the oldest girl, so perhaps the younger ones will not be relied upon, their info was most key the day of, it seems to me.

Isn't he back in court again today? Wonder if that will be available on YT as well, like the bond hearing? Would be happy to hear he is being held, esp with the new info re: his treatment of oldest and her removal. But don't expect a change, alas.
IMO it should NOT be up to the mother if he is allowed to be in the home with the surviving children. Time and again we see suspects and/or people under investigation by child protective services and/or LE that are specifically NOT allowed to be around the children.

Technically it is up to the judge. AZ argued that he be held. His attorney and the mom argued released to home. Judge released on the condition he not be alone with the kids. He has plenty of documented evidence re: not following rules/court orders. The doctor took a leave so no one is working. How is that sustainable never mind that the girls are witnesses against him and he may have some feelings about what they told LE? Never mind that doc has a documented history of failing to protect his oldest kid, and her 3.

There was no preliminary hearing yesterday.

Last edited:
I’m happy to see MSM has started reporting on some of the terrible past history of this guy. I did some of my own research early on and was able to find some of the background pieces that are now public, but still felt bad saying that I didn’t have a lot of sympathy for the mom, since I couldn’t bring that info to WS. I still do feel bad for what she must be going through, but it’s hard for me to reconcile her actions (pleading for him to be released home after likely having prior knowledge of him leaving the kids in the car, including his first daughter w/ T1 diabetes) with those feelings of empathy.

I just really hope he is held responsible for his actions in a court of law. He was reckless and irresponsible for what sounds like many years and it finally caught up to him in the worst way possible.

MOO.

When I initially searched, a local AZ tv station link came up that mentioned autopsy and TOXICOLOGY results, but the link is broken or story was taken down. I did not see anything about toxicology in the link I did post about the autopsy coverage above. Has anyone seen that info?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back