Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
1 + 3 > sex determined by sperm, so...

He seems like he has been an angry loser on a downward spiral of alcoholism and unemployment for many years. I pray AZ has not left the opportunity open for him to harm the other 2 kids in the home now.

Or harm his wife, too.

ES's statement to the judge in support of her husband is very disturbing to me:

MOTHER - So, thank you for allowing me to speak. I just wanted to say that no-one understands how great of a tragedy this is, more than myself, my girls, my remaining two daughters, and Christopher. So, not only do we have to move forward with grieving for my daughter but we potentially could be losing their father. So the absolute worst case scenario for our family is if Chris were to be away from us. We're already hurting, no-one else shares this bond and this trauma like all of us, all four of us. I know the significance of the tragedy and I don't want you to think for a second that I underestimate the impact that it has on our lives, on everyone's lives, or that I'm undermining your concerns about the safety of those in our household. So, I'm just asking if you can allow him to come home to us so we can all start the grieving process so that he can bury our daughter with us, this upcoming week, and that we can go through this whole process together as a family and so, I understand that there is concern for flight risk, I just don't see that as a thing. We live in this home that all of our girls were brought home in. If anything, Chris wants to stay here, he's always been cooperative through this entire process and we'll ensure that we have continued cooperation and if there's anything additional that is needed from the courts to ensure our safety, I'm happy to help with those certainties that are needed.

He's an amazing father, he's a pillar of our community, he's been a coach for young kids. He's taken them to school every day, he's been the main caregiver; I work many hours so they're all that he sees. This was a big mistake and I think that this doesn't represent him and I just want the girls to see their father so that I don't have to tell them tonight that they're going to endure another loss. And that's all I have to say your honor.

I know she is upset, but this is very disturbing:
So the absolute worst case scenario for our family is if Chris were to be away from us.

I would contend that the very worst case scenario for her family is if Chris is allowed to stay in the same home with them without 24/7 supervision by LE.

Whether he is depressed, alcohol-addicted, remorseful or unremorseful, HE is the problem and HE needs to be removed.
I agree. He may be an unemployed, murderous drunk, but her addiction seems to be to him. She is messed up.

He could be a family annihilator, he fits the profile.

SHE also told the young kids to LIE to LE about the killing of their baby sister.

They must be terrified about own safety on some primal level. Not mom thought, she can't kick the co-dependence and the endless, pointless back and forths with this loser.

He has had 1 child removed from his home by the state and has killed another child. And this is HER take on the situation? Good Lord! She is probably repeating some generational trauma pattern/betrayal bond trauma but ENOUGH already.

AZ is equally complicit leaving the kids and him in the same home and upping the pressure with a higher charge. The entire situation is beyond sickening and I pray for the safety of the girls and the well being of the eldest and her baby.

Yes, his wife texted something like *why did you do it she was perfect* - not a precise citation, but the word "perfect" stood out. "Perfect" as opposed to...whom? His older daughter? His two other girls? The wording is strange....
snipped for focus @Charlot Yes, "perfect" could be a comparison to his older dau or their older dau.'s.

Or is it possible that Parker had a developmental delay, physical impairment, disease, an injury caused by -IDK what-
and that CS had expressed his thought/feeling to ES that Parker was somehow 'lesser than' their dau's?
Or 'lesser than' children gen'ly?
( @iamshadow21 My ^ phrasing is clumsy. Can you help pls?)

And in prior convo's ES may have disputed that idea and had been saying she was perfect? And repeated it in text to CS that day?

I may be stretching here w this line of possibilty.
@Charlot123 Yes, strange wording.

Last edited:
Was one of them for going 138mph?

How did she know he was going 138 mph, as she says in her text? Does the vehicle have some kind of excessive speed text or alert? Can she monitor the car's trip route and speed?

A family/tracking app like Life360 will do this. Life360 provides not just speed but also rapid acceleration and phone use. I don’t know if the family used any of these apps.

Mother's Statement: Potentially Losing Father
ES's statement to the judge in support of her husband is very disturbing to me:

MOTHER - So, thank you for allowing me to speak.... no-one understands how great of a tragedy this is, .... not only do we have to move forward with grieving for my daughter but we potentially could be losing their father....

I know she is upset, but this is very disturbing:
So the absolute worst case scenario for our family is if Chris were to be away from us.

snipped for focus @Herat Thx for your post.
Largely her stmt is the usual hyperbolic puffery from a spouse about how the arrestee is a saint, should not be detained, etc.

But "we potentially could be losing their father"?
W this phrase seems she publicly acknowledges that he is headed to a long term prison sentence.
(When she made that stmt, charge was not Murder-1.)

I'm trying to recall any other spouse's stmts re "potentially losing" and am coming up blank. Anyone?

Last edited:
MOO, I can't stop wondering how far back CS was shoplifting cases of beer--the whole pattern of going into the bathroom with it feels like such a calculated ruse. How many times has this guy drove drunk, and with the kids in the back no less? I know we'll never get the real details of his relationship with ES, but I wouldn't be surprised if their relationship troubles were a real slow-burn gaslit situation where she didn't realize until too late what a mess she was in with him and by then, she'd put all her eggs in one basket with no way to back out. I don't think she made good decisions by any means with this guy, but I can maybe empathize with how things got where they are.
There was a post on Reddit that suggested she had a history with similar men. Some people can be very accomplished and driven re: career but sandbag themselves with addicts and nerdowells, JMOOO. Fine if sad if that is just affecting you but this guy had 1 child removed but then she had another with him that he later killed. And he could have killed her in a drunk 138 mph crash months ago. And she thinks the WORST thing is him not in the home?!!! I beg to differ. May those other kids be safe and not made to feel guilty or responsible.

Yeah I just wonder how insulated they were from family. Abusive relationships, the abusive one has a way of breaking you off from your friends and family. She may have been in really dire circumstances, even with her well-paying job in place. Not excusing her behavior at all, but I just think this is the worst possible outcome of a really common relationship pattern.
That brings me back to my question about who took care of the kids while the parents took a few trips without them? Family? Paid help?

Let's please not perpetuate the idea that people need to finish college or do something besides take care of kids, etc. to deserve as much respect as anyone else, per say.
With respect, but the Internet is full of the information about him, and that is probably the least that I can say. That he was not helping his first daughter, financially, is discussed here. About the school - no one would have mentioned it, and as I said, the world is full of wonderful SAHP, but he failed all his children.

snipped for focus @Charlot Yes, "perfect" could be a comparison to his older dau or their older dau.'s.

Or is it possible that Parker had a developmental delay, physical impairment, disease, an injury caused by -IDK what-
and that CS had expressed his thought/feeling to ES that Parker was somehow 'lesser than' their dau's?
Or 'lesser than' children gen'ly?
( @iamshadow21 My ^ phrasing is clumsy. Can you help pls?)

And in prior convo's ES may have disputed that idea and had been saying she was perfect? And repeated it in text to CS that day?

I may be stretching here w this line of possibilty.
@Charlot123 Yes, strange wording.

I agree. And you expressed it well. I thought, maybe some older kids had issues, but, in mom's eyes, Parker was "perfect". On the other hand, ES might have meant to say, "she was so perfect", but couldn't find the words.

Last edited:
I have to wonder if she would have made the same statement if he had been physically or sexually abusing any of the daughters.

Would she have stuck up for him then?

So why is she trying to deal with a very complicated and multi-factorial issue involving criminal actions behind closed doors?

I thought, maybe some older kids had issues, but, in mom's eyes, Parker was "perfect". On the other hand, ES might have meant to say, "she was so perfect", but couldn't find the words.

I find the use of the term "perfect" to be strangely unemotional and objective.

I might have expected - she was so precious, she was so little, she was so joyous.

Something that has emotion to it, rather than describing a piece of furniture.

I agree. He may be an unemployed, murderous drunk, but her addiction seems to be to him. She is messed up.

He could be a family annihilator, he fits the profile.

SHE also told the young kids to LIE to LE about the killing of their baby sister.

They must be terrified about own safety on some primal level. Not mom thought, she can't kick the co-dependence and the endless, pointless back and forths with this loser.

He has had 1 child removed from his home by the state and has killed another child. And this is HER take on the situation? Good Lord! She is probably repeating some generational trauma pattern/betrayal bond trauma but ENOUGH already.

AZ is equally complicit leaving the kids and him in the same home and upping the pressure with a higher charge. The entire situation is beyond sickening and I pray for the safety of the girls and the well being of the eldest and her baby.
EXACTLY!! I really cannot understand how AZ can justify leaving someone charged with 1st DEGREE MURDER out of jail and ON NO BOND!

Even worse, how can they (AZ) justify allowing him to remain in the home where he is charged with MURDERING his daughter, where his other daughters remain (clearly unprotected by either parent) AND with reports of BOTH parents trying to force the surviving children to lie to LE - aka WITNESS TAMPERING!

This makes me so angry and I can’t even begin to understand how AZ can allow this to happen.

So many of us here on Websleuths can see the danger and are afraid of what else could happen so it makes me wonder if there is a local push by the public and or child advocacy groups to reverse this outrageous and dangerous situation.

EXACTLY!! I really cannot understand how AZ can justify leaving someone charged with 1st DEGREE MURDER out of jail and ON NO BOND!

Even worse, how can they (AZ) justify allowing him to remain in the home where he is charged with MURDERING his daughter, where his other daughters remain (clearly unprotected by either parent) AND with reports of BOTH parents trying to force the surviving children to lie to LE - aka WITNESS TAMPERING!

This makes me so angry and I can’t even begin to understand how AZ can allow this to happen.

So many of us here on Websleuths can see the danger and are afraid of what else could happen so it makes me wonder if there is a local push by the public and or child advocacy groups to reverse this outrageous and dangerous situation.
I suspect CS will be taken into custody at Thursday’s arraignment. I wonder if the judge will remand him or set bail and if bail is set will the mother pay it?

At the very least the daughters should be granted an order of no contact whatsoever. IMO

I find the use of the term "perfect" to be strangely unemotional and objective.

I might have expected - she was so precious, she was so little, she was so joyous.

Something that has emotion to it, rather than describing a piece of furniture.
Agree, but, that said, both parents seem off to me. JMOO.

I suspect CS will be taken into custody at Thursday’s arraignment. I wonder if the judge will remand him or set bail and if bail is set will the mother pay it?

At the very least the daughters should be granted an order of no contact whatsoever. IMO
Should happen sooner. I emailed and called the govenor's office. Someone needs to step in and protect those 2 little girls.

Agree, but I don't see how a No Contact order is feasible in the family home.

It seems like a nice suburban home, but they do not appear to have a separate mother-in-law or other outbuilding where he could be away from the children.

Do the girls have to be removed from the home so he can get meals? How disruptive would that be? Do they have to leave at times for him to use the "exercise equipment" in the garage that was his excuse for leaving the car outside?

LE certainly would not allow this for a sexual abuser, why would he get any exceptions in this case?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21
Back