Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think one of the obstacles to getting a sitter would be her erratic on-call hours.

Another would be the question of exactly what would he be doing during the daytime while a sitter was minding the children?

Should we assume he wasn't cleaning the bathrooms, or doing the gardening, or preparing meals? Would he have to find a job? Or is he a pro at Playstation?
He could have gotten a M-F day job. The kids could have been looked after by a sitter or at a daycare...where they would have been safe.

A few other tidbits:

According to a Pima County Property Records search, the home is in ES' name only. Also, her profile has been removed from the University of Arizona Hospital website.

Well, that was wise of ES to do that. Whatever comes, I hope those little girls get to stay in their home.

U of A removing her from the website is, bothersome. It could be they are just not wanting to have her name listed until this is all settled and she has not had any restriction in her privileges. Restricting or removing privileges is a huge issue and one always fraught with the risk of long and difficult wrongful termination lawsuits because it can really impact her ability to practice medicine in other locations or other states.

She isn't (yet) charged with any crime or misdemeanor. We don't exactly know how the charges in this case are going to end up. It would be a HUGE issue if the Medical Staff at U of A removed her staff privileges without knowing the final results of legal charges. If her anesthesia group has dropped her, that might still not automatically remove her staff privileges.

She really doesn't need any more bad news at this time. She's a victim, too.

Last edited:
A few other tidbits:

According to a Pima County Property Records search, the home is in ES' name only. Also, her profile has been removed from the University of Arizona Hospital website.
Replying to my own post- Home was bought AFTER ES and CS were married. So it did seem to be a deliberate move to put the home only in her name. My thoughts (and my thoughts only) are that a) they were trying to protect assets due to child support issues, b) maybe CS wasn’t credit-worthy, or c) both.

As for U of A taking her profile down- ES did say she was taking a leave of absence. I’m guessing U of A also isn’t thrilled with the publicity or her profile being posted by every tabloid outlet around. I’m not well versed on what could make you lose your medical privileges, but that may be a hasty assumption.

Replying to my own post- Home was bought AFTER ES and CS were married. So it did seem to be a deliberate move to put the home only in her name. My thoughts (and my thoughts only) are that a) they were trying to protect assets due to child support issues, b) maybe CS wasn’t credit-worthy, or c) both.

As for U of A taking her profile down- ES did say she was taking a leave of absence. I’m guessing U of A also isn’t thrilled with the publicity or her profile being posted by every tabloid outlet around. I’m not well versed on what could make you lose your medical privileges, but that may be a hasty assumption.

It's not uncommon for physicians take leaves of absence for all sorts of issues and do not get their entire profile remove from the hospital medical staff roster.

Perhaps the UofA was getting questions about her performance or maybe intrusive reporters and just decided to remove her profile.

She could also have resigned from the Medical Staff. However, normally, the administration is not so quick in removing profiles.

He could have gotten a M-F day job. The kids could have been looked after by a sitter or at a daycare...where they would have been safe.

Well. I don't know. Recently a child died left in a car by a caregiver. We can't judge someone because he doesn't have a job. My husband hasn't worked outside of our home in over a decade, that doesn't mean he doesn't do stuff.

What would be the significance of "adult eyes" and "clenched jaws"?
@Herat A post said "what photo?" I responded.
IDK what the earlier posts were intended to meant about either eyes or jaws.

In the pic what I see is the 2 older girl making BIGGG smiles-for-the-camera, like kids often do. That does not seem unusual imo.

People who are trying to be critical of the family photo are definitely reaching about the clenched jaws and adult eyes thing. My son is the same age as the older girls, and he smiles the same way in almost every picture. Those are the smiles of kids who are over having their picture taken nothing nefarious there. The photo is very cute and is a normal family photo.

@Herat A post said "what photo?" I responded.
IDK what the earlier posts were intended to meant about either eyes or jaws.

In the pic what I see is the 2 older girl making BIGGG smiles-for-the-camera, like kids often do. That does not seem unusual imo.

I had inferred that “adult eyes and clenched jaws” implied that the two daughters had seen too much, had lost their innocence and were stressed.

I believe that’s all true, but IMO I don’t see that in the picture.

The eldest one of the three appears less “smiley” in the eyes, but she’s also older, while the middle daughter appears to me to be smiling the way kids smile for a photo, over exaggerated and, IMO, happy eyes.

Of course beautiful little Parker was still too young to pose for a picture.

All jmo as I see the photo.

It's not uncommon for physicians take leaves of absence for all sorts of issues and do not get their entire profile remove from the hospital medical staff roster.

Perhaps the UofA was getting questions about her performance or maybe intrusive reporters and just decided to remove her profile.

She could also have resigned from the Medical Staff. However, normally, the administration is not so quick in removing profiles.
I happened to notice that a few people on WebMD have left horrible reviews for her since Parker’s death. Perhaps her employer does not want the bad publicity right now?

If she is not charged with anything, I hope her job will be safe when she is ready to go back to work. She probably still has enormous med school loans to pay off.

Well. I don't know. Recently a child died left in a car by a caregiver. We can't judge someone because he doesn't have a job. My husband hasn't worked outside of our home in over a decade, that doesn't mean he doesn't do stuff.
I think what most of the comments about CS working (or not) has to do with with him having 3 young children at home which can by itself be a full time job but instead of being a full time dad he is more of a full time gamer who indulges in alcoholic beverages to the point of being a danger to himself, his girls & the community. ES was making a decent living as an anesthesiologist and a professor at UA, it would’ve been a good thing for those little girls if she had hired a nanny or had the kids in day care which would’ve freed CS to get a job not because being a parent isn’t a great job but because CS wasn’t really putting any effort into parenting. IMO

It’s interesting comments I’ve seen on SM are all from people who knew him before he & Erica married. They all have mentioned his gaming. One was a coworker in Phoenix at a credit card call center, they said he would call off work to stay home & play games. None have been surprised that this tragedy appears to have happened bc he was playing games rather than caring for his kids.

This was in response about the Mom working challenging hours and it would make childcare difficult. However, if one parent works 'regular' workdays when the daycares are open it would work. For whatever reason they chose for CS to stay home and be the caregiver which is fine if he was actually looking after the kids properly. We know he didn't and the Mom knew he wasn't.

I think what most of the comments about CS working (or not) has to do with with him having 3 young children at home which can by itself be a full time job but instead of being a full time dad he is more of a full time gamer who indulges in alcoholic beverages to the point of being a danger to himself, his girls & the community. ES was making a decent living as an anesthesiologist and a professor at UA, it would’ve been a good thing for those little girls if she had hired a nanny or had the kids in day care which would’ve freed CS to get a job not because being a parent isn’t a great job but because CS wasn’t really putting any effort into parenting. IMO

It’s interesting comments I’ve seen on SM are all from people who knew him before he & Erica married. They all have mentioned his gaming. One was a coworker in Phoenix at a credit card call center, they said he would call off work to stay home & play games. None have been surprised that this tragedy appears to have happened bc he was playing games rather than caring for his kids.
Someone needs to explain to me how she ended up with this douche bag.. Normally professional people like her, seek out fellow professionals.. if they have time for dating at all. Would be fascinated to see how they got together.

the clenched jaws comment was mine
they're just not natural smiles IMO, which could be nothing or could indicate they're uncomfortable at that moment or could indicate something deeper, like trouble at home

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megamookie
Back