Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I cannot think of another first degree murder and felony child abuse accused who was allowed to go back to the home where the child abuse is alleged to have occurred, live with those children and pay ZERO bond??

This is complete insanity! To let him live with those other poor babies and potentially place them in further danger is just absolute madness. Why is the judge allowing this?? He’s lied numerous times, potentially (not proven) driven recklessly with children in the car, under the influence whilst driving (as has been proven by the cctv), doesn’t appear all that remorseful for Parker’s death tbh and has coached the other children to say ‘daddy’s a good daddy’ (or words similar) and still he’s allowed to be at home. The mind boggles
No matter how much his wive covers up for him and begs that his two daughters are better with him than without him, this is all kinds of broken down.

The yolk is broke inside this bag egg and no amount of pretty tape or glue makes this whole and safe again.

The judge confirmed that CM has been in touch with “pre trial services”. Not familiar with that— is it like a probation officer to make sure he is compliant with the conditions?
Pretrial is the time period after an individual has been arrested but before they have been convicted of a crime. During this time period, a pretrial services officer will gather information about the defendant through interviews and record checks. The pretrial services officer reports the information to the judge, so the judge can decide whether the defendant can be released on pretrial supervision or should be detained.

At a detention hearing, the judge will decide whether to grant pretrial release. If the defendant is granted pretrial release, the pretrial services officer will supervise the defendant to ensure they are not a danger to another person or the community, the conditions of their release are met, and they attend all required court hearings. If the individual is placed on pretrial services supervision, please see Supervision.

So… I guess the pretrial services officer is relying upon the mother to make sure CS follows the court’s orders. Will she be available to do so until the next hearings in September and October? I wonder how long her extended leave from work is.

we ES sure couldn't make sure he followed her orders to stop driving with the kids drunk, or leaving them locked in the so her odds of supervising him to follow the court's order during his pretrial phase are slim to non IMO MOO :rolleyes: :mad:

someone, please make this makes sense.

He is irresponsible and a drunk. He drives under the influence with children in his care. He even tried to persuade his children to lie to the court. Hasn’t he been charged with domestic violence? How was he able to stay in the same home as his victims?

How is this permitted?

I know his wife is a doctor, and good ones are hard to find, and hospitals are struggling with staffing, etc. but the system seems to be going out of their way for him. And I do agree with those who think the rest of his family would be safer and better off mentally with him not there. Any verfied legal experts have an opinion about this hearing? IMO.

ES is certainly not a neutral party.

She has a degree of culpability in his deliberate homicidal negligence. She should NOT be making decisions about his behaviors or compliance.

This is the prosecution of his actions that caused a death. She should be staying out of it and if the judge decides he should not be incarcerated at this time, then he should be in a different domicile with supervision of his compliance.

Leaving him in that home is the preamble to a mistrial and big problems in prosecution of his case,

I’m surprised Child Services didn’t remove the children from the home. Not that I believe the mother is abusing them but she did allow ongoing abuse by the father. It’s shocking she knew he was driving drunk with them in the car!

Does the judge actually believe CS is going to refrain from drinking until his next hearings? Silly judge. Even if he drives while drunk without any passengers he’s still a danger to other drivers. How is his wife going to make sure he doesn’t stop off at a bar or pick up some booze while he’s out of the house? An alcoholic can be pretty sneaky.

How the heck is the pretrial services officer able to overlook what we here see so clearly? How can the judge ignore the facts? Mother may be a doctor but IMO neither parent behaved in the children’s best interests and shouldn’t be granted special treatment.
All MOO

I know his wife is a doctor, and good ones are hard to find, and hospitals are struggling with staffing, etc. but the system seems to be going out of their way for him. And I do agree with those who think the rest of his family would be safer and better off mentally with him not there. Any verfied legal experts have an opinion about this hearing? IMO.
Being a doctor should not give her any higher dispensation to shield him from justice or force her daughters to be biased witnesses.

She is not a primary care physician. She is an anesthesiologist and there is not a shortage of them. If anything, she may be in an inappropriate setting in half-treating her husband’s alcoholism and preventing him to get the specific independent physical and mental health care he needs.

Last edited:
I wonder if he even has a primary care physician at age 37. She may be taking care of his medical needs for incidental issues like antibiotics for infections, pain relievers ( could be a huge red flag) anti-anxiety meds or sleeping aids.

He should have had full drug and alcohol testing when arrested. Those results should be available by now and the judge and prosecution should have them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katyb
Back