Armchair Psych discussion of Jodi Arias

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he felt threatened by being outted by JA, he could have wiped his computer clean. I wonder how deep the forensics went when checking his technology. Remember JA claims he had a deeper darker leaning. She claims everything changed after she witnessed/discovered that. On the outside chance she's telling the truth, he may have removed everything and anything relative to that subject from his personal records. I believe she said she witnessed that in December 2007. Can that be right? I wonder if he still owned the same computer, if any deletions were made, etc. These are the things the defense should have dug into if they knew she was going to made these kinds of claims during the trial.
How can her claims not be supported by any forensics? I remember she slipped in some comment about T's nephew or something. Of course, they'd never put him or his mother on the stand - but for her to even say that - wow!

p.s. Are you certain about the ejaculation thing? If that's true, I learned something new today.

Uh uh. No matter what you do, you cannot wipe a computer clean. Whatever you delete, download, whatever website you visit, it's there. Computer forensics can recover everything, even from formatted hard drives. She said she witnessed this on Jan 21. 2008. The texts from that day pretty much prove it could not have happened.

Also, keep in mind that when no child *advertiser censored* was found on his computer, she did not double down and suggest he got rid of it, she simply changed her story to he was laying in bed surrounded by pics of children. If this is something that really happened, why change the story? Because it didn't happen.

Quite certain. Men ejaculate in their sleep.

ETA: Just learned a computer forensics expert was added to Juan's rebuttal list yesterday.

I know I am belaboring the point, but people say that, but really, look at your tires and ask yourself how you would slash them.

Maybe people can find one by the side of the road where losers throw them and see if you can make a dent in the rubber.

Were any pictures taken of the tires, the car after those episodes? They have been using the term 'slashed', not flattened which could be rectified by filling the tires up with air. What would one use to slash a tire? How sharp or heavy would the object need to be? Yikes, hope it wasn't the same knife she used to stab him. She must be strong for a woman.

We always take pics of damaged stuff - like a downed fence, egged garage (teenagers), broken window, etc. Just in case we decide to do something we have documented the date, what it looked like, or for insurance purposes, etc.

I find this so difficult to believe - he was almost 30 years old. That means, he'd never ever ejaculated before JA. It's too hard to believe imo. Is that even healthy or possible? What would be his point of saying that to JA on tape? Was he trying to cover his own reputation because he thought she was going to out him for participating in sex acts? They had already known each other for over a year by then and he's confessing that to her in May of 2008? Makes no sense. What had he done about sexual tension in his past especially if he had no previous lovers.

Back in the olden days, even before my time, they used to say "everything but the poke" before marriage.
Yes, I had wondered that too as he had said he did not masturbate and was a virgin (which would not preclude ejaculation, but still....) I suppose he did the same as junior high school kids do when they have sexual feelings but are not yet in relationships.... and as to that last, yes, same as Travis: But it belies the very meaning of "chastity": It fails to honor the very heart of chastity, and sticks to some literal meaning which has no relevance.

Chastity is keeping oneself untouched and saving what is viewed as the gift of sexuality for the sacred bond of marriage ( I am not religious but I know this view):

Chastity is not "anal until marriage" or oral, or whatever. It means keeping things Platonic. If it is too hard to live up to, toss it. :furious:

No matter what you do, you cannot wipe a computer clean.

You can, but it is time consuming and you will need specialized software - you have to overwrite every bit in the hard drive.

Were any pictures taken of the tires, the car after those episodes? They have been using the term 'slashed', not flattened which could be rectified by filling the tires up with air. What would one use to slash a tire? How sharp or heavy would the object need to be? Yikes, hope it wasn't the same knife she used to stab him. She must be strong for a woman.

We always take pics of damaged stuff - like a downed fence, egged garage (teenagers), broken window, etc. Just in case we decide to do something, we have documented the date, what it looked like, or for insurance purposes, etc.
At first I had thought the slashing might be only rumor, until I saw that there was indeed a record of a call to 911 about it. Yeah, pictures would be good...I suppose they would have been admitted as prosecution evidence had they existed....

You can, but it is time consuming and you will need specialized software - you have to overwrite every bit in the hard drive.

And I have read skilled computer forensics can even recover that stuff.

At first I had thought the slashing might be only rumor, until I saw that there was indeed a record of a call to 911 about it. Yeah, pictures would be good...I suppose they would have been admitted as prosecution evidence had they existed....

Even then they would not have been because there is simply no proof that Jodi did it.

Uh uh. No matter what you do, you cannot wipe a computer clean. Whatever you delete, download, whatever website you visit, it's there. Computer forensics can recover everything, even from formatted hard drives. She said she witnessed this on Jan 21. 2008. The texts from that day pretty much prove it could not have happened.

Also, keep in mind that when no child *advertiser censored* was found on his computer, she did not double down and suggest he got rid of it, she simply changed her story to he was laying in bed surrounded by pics of children. If this is something that really happened, why change the story? Because it didn't happen.

Quite certain. Men ejaculate in their sleep.

ETA: Just learned a computer forensics expert was added to Juan's rebuttal list yesterday.

That's interesting about the forensics expert being added to Juan's list.
Yes I know you can't wipe a computer completely clean that's why I wonder how deeply the forensic expert looked. If you're familiar with Caylee's case, it turns out they didn't do a thorough examination of the computer KC used. Who would have thunk it? We thought LE had examined everything and trusted that they did too.

Oh that's true about the wet dream issue. I do know about that come to think about it (no pun intended!). :blushing:

from wikipedia:
A nocturnal emission or wet dream is a type of spontaneous orgasm, involving either erection and/or ejaculation during sleep for a male, or lubrication of the vagina for a female.[1] Nocturnal emissions are most common during adolescence and early young adult years, but they may happen any time after puberty. It is possible to wake up during a wet dream, or to simply sleep through it.

The slashing of tires is hearsay.

I am so wondering how tires can be slashed. Maybe because the ones on my cars are thicker than other tires?

I just don't see that happening. Maybe the air let out. Yes.

Try slashing a tire . Hm

Huh? I'm five foot five , 115 pounds and I can slash a tire .:floorlaugh:

Where'd u see this? I'm dying to know who the rebuttal witnesses are.

I read it in the trial thread. They said it was Mesa PD and the guy is a computer forensics expert. We'll see.

I am too. We know they have the Tesoro rep, the Wal Mart rep, the psychologist, and now (possibly) this guy. But that can't be it. Rebuttal will be very interesting.

Yes, this whole thing about Travis' proclivity to pedophilia seems a very nasty trick, and hopefully no one from the jury has given it any credence, as there is no evidence backing it.

I've never even tried to slash a tire but this was discussed awhile back on another thread. I think several people said you don't have to really "slash" a tire-you just puncture it. Doesn't take much strength was what they were saying. Just a quick jab or stab. And we know Jodi can do that.

I read it in the trial thread. They said it was Mesa PD and the guy is a computer forensics expert. We'll see.

I am too. We know they have the Tesoro rep, the Wal Mart rep, the psychologist, and now (possibly) this guy. But that can't be it. Rebuttal will be very interesting.

Oh. I checked. The updated witness list has not been publicly released.
The shrink and computer guy were on the original pros. witness list.
The Tesoro & Wal Mart reps are probably on the new list since they were just subpoenaed recently.

MeeBee is correct. I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member