Armchair Psych Profile and Treatment

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do we have a direct quote that Fenton said that? Those exact words... "he is a danger to others"

THANK YOU... That is what me to turn around.
Fenton said that? Those exact words... "he is a danger to others"

Are you seriously saying you'd be ok with your kid getting locked up for a mental evaluation for month simply for dying their hair a funny color?

I am serious - you see every parents are different. Locking them up doesnt mean they will go to Jail. If it is necessary for them to get help in the hospital- then why not?

and to be honest with you, am a strict parent, i better not see my kid dye their hair like that, i am going to the hair salon with them and cut all their hair myself hahaha...

The University has to follow Colorado Laws

I agree that they SHOULD! But in actuality they don't.

When it comes to a state university, they always have campus police and policies that have nothing to do with STATE law.

A STATE University usually has it's own set of laws and rule, that might coincide with state policy, but they don't have to report infliction's in that state policy to the state police because they have their own body of law on campus.

THANK YOU... That is what me to turn around.
Fenton said that? Those exact words... "he is a danger to others"

No one knows what she said and no one has quoted her or anyone from the campus, at this point, all there is is vague reporting.

I'm reserving judgement until we find out exactly what she said, and what alarmed her.

I am serious - you see every parents are different. Locking them up doesnt mean they will go to Jail. If it is necessary for them to get help in the hospital- then why not?

and to be honest with you, am a strict parent, i better not see my kid dye their hair like that, i am going to the hair salon with them and cut all their hair myself hahaha...

I don't think dying your hair a crazy color warrants a stay in a mental institution. That's a little extreme, not matter how strict you are.

There was no court order to get my daughter into a hospital.
she did attempt suicide... NO COURT ORDER needed for ALL things.
There are exceptions...

Suicide and homicide are two different entities.

Do we have a direct quote that Fenton said that? Those exact words... "he is a danger to others"

Nobody even knows where FENTON is but look again on my CNN link

The psychiatrist treating the accused Colorado movie theater gunman was so concerned about his behavior that she mentioned it to her colleagues, saying he could potentially be a danger to others,

she said to her colleagues
If that is not true then that is a different story and we need to get CNN's attention

Nobody even knows where FENTON is but look again on my CNN link

The psychiatrist treating the accused Colorado movie theater gunman was so concerned about his behavior that she mentioned it to her colleagues, saying he could potentially be a danger to others,

she said to her colleagues
If that is not true then that is a different story and we need to get CNN's attention

Again, that is not a quote.

Look at how the media misinterpreted what his mother said when she said "you have the right person".

No one knows what she said and no one has quoted her or anyone from the campus, at this point, all there is is vague reporting.

I'm reserving judgement until we find out exactly what she said, and what alarmed her.

I WAS reserving judgment till I read that she perceived and said he is a danger to others.
I am too tired to find the link now. I DID READ IT.
I did not turn around till I read that.

I don't think dying your hair a crazy color warrants a stay in a mental institution. That's a little extreme, not matter how strict you are.

LOL but then again, i should know what these kids are up to... i should know how they were behaving days before they color their hair and so on....

Look at how the media misinterpreted what his mother said when she said "you have the right person".

well it is not a direct quote but it seems like there is going to be a witness who said that right?...

Basically not so sure they misinterpreted the mother at all.
IMO it was damage control also known as back tracking. Due to the magnitude of this situation.

BUT here we go... that is not what I read early this morning but it will do for now. I am real tired.http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/01/justice/colorado-theater-shooting-psychiatrist/index.html

SNIP:The psychiatrist treating the accused Colorado movie theater gunman was so concerned about his behavior that she mentioned it to her colleagues, saying he could potentially be a danger to others, CNN affiliate KMGH reported Wednesday, citing sources with knowledge of the investigation.

The psychiatrist's concerns surfaced in early June, nearly six weeks before the July 20 killings inside a movie theater in Aurora, sources told the Denver station.

YAP: then the school asks everyone to zip it up..... SURE - sell me the Brooklyn Bridge - I need a new one.

Given all the scenarios we are going back and forth -
Let's say , .... she called the police for a 72 hour lock down... Police went to JH house to get him.... they discovered 6000 ammunition, gun liquid bombs...LE confiscated all of these and charged him with illegal possession of this and that and so on...

WILL you give Fenton a hug for doing this or you think JH should sue her?

:what::what::what:

I am just curious of how you will think of this...

I think the plan started before May.

Do I think JH could sue her? Sure, inmates sue all of the time. Doesn't mean it would work, but if she did not follow s.o.p., he could and probably would try. Blame reversal and inmate self amusement. If he will, I have no idea. moo
ME not sure that JH can sue her but his parents can and I would in a nono second.

Given all the scenarios we are going back and forth -
Let's say , .... she called the police for a 72 hour lock down... Police went to JH house to get him.... they discovered 6000 ammunition, gun liquid bombs...LE confiscated all of these and charged him with illegal possession of this and that and so on...

WILL you give Fenton a hug for doing this or you think JH should sue her?

:what::what::what:

I am just curious of how you will think of this...

GOOD POST :clap: :clap:

Seems to be some protect the hospital going on... maybe we can’t say much because we do not want WS to get in trouble...
But we can talk about what is already in the public domain, and our suspicions too.
I am not going to protect anyone but the victems. MY FIRM STAND.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali
Back