Armchair Psych Profile and Treatment

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if anything is known is James Holmes is adopted as initially reported.

http://www.infowars.com/inmate-james-holmes-told-me-he-was-programmed-to-kill-by-evil-therapist/

Inmate: James Holmes Told Me He Was ‘Programmed’ To Kill by “Evil” Therapist

I finally read the entire article. I am not shocked at all....
Right from the start I had issues with that shrink.

Too bad Holmes is MI and will not be able to tell us much about an accomplice because his mind is scrambled.
I sure hope LE will do a better investigative job then they had done on The Anthony case.
:twocents: And we were not allowed to talk about the school? sure, sure.
Like I said early on.... I wonder what they are hiding.

I really hope the endless questions that I and many here have about this case are answered soon. The longer the silence about flaws, troubling major flaws in the official story continues, the more troubled and skeptical I become about what happened....

Lots of information coming out of todays hearing about the arrest of Holmes
Officer asked Holmes if anyone else was with him. Said Holmes "looked at me and smiled."

Police reports from the day of the Aurora theater shooting noted suspect James Holmes "stared off into space" and "seemed out of it" as Aurora police officers took him into custody.

Officer Jason Oviatt, who discovered Holmes behind the Century 16 theater on July 20 was first to testify in the preliminary hearing Monday. Oviatt noted that Holmes understood direction and fully complied with officers.

"He was very relaxed," Oviatt testified. "It was like there weren't normal emotional responses."

The officer said they found the man later identified as Holmes with hands on top of his car, next to a semi automatic handgun.

Holmes said little but seemed to understand questions and instructions he received and cooperated with officers.

Both officers describe Holmes as completely not-resistant, relaxed. Obeyed every command. #theatershooting

They didn't even do a toxicology. That is incredibly strange, considering they found the pills, officer said his pupils were blown and he was sweating, and his odd behavior under observation.

@sgurman (Substitute Reporter for @OH_Fender) Det. Appel says officers saw Holmes playing w plastic cup, trying to stick staple into electrical socket under observation #theatershooting

@CPRverlee
Detective on #theatershoooting case says police watched Holmes remove staple from table, try to stick it in an elctrcl outlet after arrest.

by @sgurman Under observation, Holmes played with paper bags on hands like they were puppets, Appel says. Detective notes other strange behavior

@CPRverleePolice apparently never ordered drug/alcohol test on Holmes after his arrest in #theatershoooting case. Saw no indication of intoxication.

They didn't even do a toxicology. That is incredibly strange, considering they found the pills, officer said his pupils were blown and he was sweating, and his odd behavior under observation.

That's really poor police work; I'm becoming more a fan of my meth was the catalyst for Holmes dramatic change in every aspect of his life prior to the massacre.

Odd. Do we have any experts here to explain this? Why didn't they check him for this--wouldn't that have been routine?

I find this stuff very Joker-ish/Wiley Coyote-like, no? Like he really thought he was a character in a game/movie. He's sounding very immature to me.

Holmes set a second detonation system outside the building, the agent said.

Holmes, Gumbinner said, rigged one of the triggering devices, called a "pyro trip box" with a remote control. He then took the remote control outside and placed it on top of a white trash bag near the apartment building.

Next to the remote, Holmes placed a remote control car. Inside the trash bag, he put a portable stereo set to play 40 minutes of silence, followed by loud music, the agent said.

The plan, Gumbinner explained, was for someone to hear the music and be drawn to the remote control car with what appeared to be the remote control lying next to it. When that person picked up the remote to activate the car, he or she would have unknowingly triggered the explosion in the apartment.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/accused-au...py-behavior-shooting/story?id=18160480&page=1

10:01am by @Oh_Fender Several self portraits of Holmes found on his cell camera taken ~6:30 the night of the shooting #theatershooting

@Oh_Fender In one, Holmes in black contact lenses, red hair hidden under black cap as he sticks out his tounge @the camera. 6:22 p.m. In another, Holmes w/big, toothy smile poses with the muzzle of a glock in frame Prosecutors: cell photos "go to identity, deliberation and extreme indifference" #theatershooting

10:10am by @Oh_Fender Also on Holmes' camera: 4 pics of Century 16 theater -- interiors, door hinges, back doors -- on June 29, July 5 & July 11 #theatershooting

1 self portrait taken July 5 shows him with "a majority of the tactical, ballistic gear" he was found in plus assault rifle #theatershooting

@Oh_Fender Last photo shown: Holmes' bed with everything he took to theater -- guns, body armor, helmet and gas mask, displayed neatly #thwatershooting

@john_ingold Defense had planned to call witnesses who could speak to Holmes' mental state. King, though, said defense "had a change of position."

Still no motive shared though.

I agree. Very strange.

I agree. Very strange.

I would think that in a gigantic crime like this, they'd be covering all of their bases with a drug screen. They say he didn't look intoxicated, but then also say he was unnaturally calm, sweating, playing with puppets on his hands and trying to put a staple into an outlet. Just strange

Aurora police seized four prescription bottles and immunization records when they searched theater-shooting suspect James Holmes' apartment in July, according to newly obtained filings in the murder case against Holmes.

Read more: Aurora theater shooting: Cops took pill bottles from Holmes' apartment - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_22323293?source=pop_section_news#ixzz2HZouOtLV
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

The article didn't say which meds.

This is probably a stupid question but this is the first time I've heard of any black contact lenses. Could the officer think that his pupils were "blown" but in actuality they were the contact lenses?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CleverFox
Back