ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that NBC and TM will be arrested on possibly lesser charges after the police analyse GBC's formal statement. He can be evasive but I doubt he can actually lie about anything as he doesn't know what facts the police have already established.

I just knew thread 21 was going to be the one-my lucky number! It will be interesting to see if any "accomplices" are outed. Justice for Allison!

GERARD Baden-Clay's lawyer Darren Mahoney said his client would be charged with murder tonight.

He said Mr Baden-Clay was devastated.

(and more than a little bit hurt!!) IMO

oh...poor wittle "devestated" Gerry....he's prolly saying "I want my mummy!" right now.

YES!

I do hope he pleads guilty (if he is) to save the family any further distress but I suspect he won't.

I'm relieved to hear of an arrest.

My heart is broken for those three little girls.

May justice be done and Allison rest in peace.

Amen.

Wow finally some news... Flower Power?

Terrible for the girls, what a sad tale.

Those poor children. My heart aches for them. Although it's not the same as having loving parents, I am sure they will find unconditional love and support from Allison's parents.

Interesting that Allison's parents are picking up the girls, not GBC's parents !!

I purchased a pretty sunflower (plastic) to display in my car.

I should be happy, but my heart aches for those three little girls. May justice prevail . Rip allison

Interesting that Allison's parents are picking up the girls, not GBC's parents !!

wonder why the girls are at Ferny grove Police station?

for those not in Brisbane - a long way from the Gold Coast and long way from Brookfield. totally different direction - it ain't over yet!!

I will be relieved for a conclusion to be reached too.... but it ceases to amaze me that some want to celebrate !!! that the father of three little girls is being charged with their mothers's murder. I mean fireworks etc. come on ....this is absolutely tragic......get a grip. :please:

I totally agree Mothergoose the 3 girls would be devastated right now. I have a heart for people and know what it was like for my little brothers to lose their parents so young. I'm hoping that if anyone else was involved that GBC tells the police exactly who and doesn't take all the blame himself. I will be happy to see the case sorted out but i won't be celebrating for sure. I will be thinking of these poor little girls that have to live without possibly both parents :(

Every morning I think as I have turned on the teev to see the news "Is this the day?" - hopefully it is....So so sad for the poor wee girls. I can't imagine what they will go through in the future if he is guilty.

Having said that, I really do think however sad it may be the girls would be better off not having anything to do with such a man, even if he is their father.

Mahoney (GBC lawyer) "GBC is devastated and intends to defend the charge vigorously".

Looks like an interesting court case coming up.

wonder why the girls are at Ferny grove Police station?

for those not in Brisbane - a long way from the Gold Coast and long way from Brookfield. totally different direction - it ain't over yet!!

May i ask how far away Ferny Grove is please?? (if you know)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member