ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lawyers have left...GBC to be charged with murder tonight

Wonder if Det Ainsworth is off the let the Dickies know something!! Speculation on my part

If anyone else was to be arrested would detective Ainsworth be gone to get someone else for questioning?? Or would the police have to do that if it was the case??

Thank you Zorro!

Watsonian, you will probably think I'm pathetic, but I am truly happy. Innocent or guilty, perhaps we have a breakthrough. And I was feeling ill (bad cold) and about to go and work from home to stop spreading it in the office. I don't want to leave my PC! See? I AM pathetic!
:blushing:

*chuckle*
I also have a cold and have been leaving work as early as possible so I don't spread it. After all, one can't be a pariah at work and on this forum!

Hope you feel better soon.

Cheers

Channel 10 just reported that GBC lawyers have left police station and have confirmed he will be charged with murder this evening

His lawyers informed reporter it is police intention to charge him with murder tonight.

The footage of GBC and NBC is old, it is from the retrieval of photos prior to the funeral. Channel 10 says the lawyer says it is police intention to lay murder charges on GBC tonight.

I'm sure if you search "Google Mistrials" you will find examples.

I'm going to take some of my own advice and vacate the forum until there is more information to discuss. For all posters, please take care in what you discuss here and be aware that some of you through kind deeds/sleuthing have already inadvertently revealed who you are, both to authorities and to those who may take offence to some of the comments published here.

Thanks Mum. Unfortunately I feel that I need to stay with the forum, in case of breaking news, as there have certainly been some well qualified reports on here that I missed in the press. Very enlightening. However, while I don't think comments in the solial media will necessarily sway a verdict, there are some problems. The following is from this link http://platformmagazine.org/2011/07/social-media-v-casey-anthony/

and makes seriously good reading. In part :

.......The media creates a virtual town square, and the general public becomes an extension of the media as citizen journalists on social media,” said Dunning.

Social media allows people to gain rapid information and rapid response. The public’s disbelief of the verdict was likely a result of the misleading information from the media.

“The media made the prosecution seem better than it was, so naturally viewers were shocked by the result,” said Dunning. “Shows stir up controversy; the media needs a convenient villian and a great storyline......”

:fence:

Alyshia Gates ‏@alyshiagates
Gerard Baden-Clay's lawyer says his client's been told police have intentions to charge him with murder and he's devastated
thank you G*d

CH 10 "It is the intention of police to charge GBC with murder"

Yes heard that on 4BC - girls removed from school early .....very very sad.

Thanks USER_NAME_TAKEN for backing Amee up here with what you heard.....If people hear stuff and can back other posters up, it would be great....It means more than one is hearing this.

Children are at Ferny Grove police Station expected to be picked up by Alisson's parents according to Channel 7.

Picked a bad night to have to go out.....
Me too. Have to take off soon to meet the local Dragon Women for dinner and to add insult upon injury, the pub tv will have footy on and everyone will be glued mercilessly to that. No chance of switching channels.

Even worse, noone where I am is following this case let alone knows anything much about it...

Gee sounds like some of us are in for a bummer night.... lacking concentration with thoughts elsewhere and sneaking out to hear the latest news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member