ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I found surprising is that Channel 2 on their 6 o'clock news update didn't mention ONE THING about Allison or her IMO murderous husband.

Channel 7 report - Allison had 900K life insurance policy...

Perhaps this is the distinction between manslaughter and murder trial.

Intent to kill.

Thank you QPS. Now to rally around those girls...

Is it going to be manslaughter or murder?? And do you think there will be others charged? I have a feeling about a person but because so far they haven't been mentioned i can't put anything on here. But i do have a feeling that a certain person knows more than what they have said

Ch 9 said that the children have been staying with GBC at NBC/EBC's house. If that is the case then they will probably not have been warned of this result and may have formed the idea from adult conversation that dad was being unfairly implicated by police/media/public. It is unlikely that the Dickies could properly prepare them for this possibility.

If that is the case they are going to be so confused by a trial and the possible incarceration of dad. Hugely sad.

Well done to QPS for all the work effort and tireless hours they have put into this case. Hopefully the legal process that follows will bring Allison justice. With the news reporting that it can be confirmed blood was found in the back of Allison's car I am just wondering if anyone can confirm which car is actually hers the Prado or Captiva? The reason I ask is because there appears to be reports of a four wheel drive matching the Prado's description seen that night so I'm hoping this is her car so that this evidence is helpful.

I agree i think people forget that there are children involved here :(
I am celebrating the fantastic efforts of the QPS while remembering Allison and thinking of her three girls. My hope is that the case is watertight.

7News reported that they have been allowed to reveal, by police, that there WAS blood found in the back of Allison's car and that earlier this year, she had a life insurance policy of $900,000.

If her death boils down to the life insurance policy, I will lose it. To think Allison could have been murdered simply for MONEY to help GBC's finances and save his stupid, precious career "pride".

Shocking, isnt it......To think this is what it came down to :(

All she meant to him, was MONEY.. How awful

May justice prevail.

RIP Allison.

May their children get through this.

I'm just popping in briefly to say a huge YESSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be back later, but WOW!!!

Respectfully MOTHERGOOSE is was a dark, damp, lonely place where her murderer(s) left her body. Therefore a beautiful, bright, colourful lovely tribute is a symbol of Allison's local community paying their respects to her with sympathy for her untimely death.
Grief is unavoidable for the Dickies and the 3 little girls. But to see a symbol of the collective sympathy of Allison's local community is a healing factor.

I appreciate your point of view and was responding to another poster from the point of view of the effect these flowers/mementos would have on an elderly parent (like myself) when placed at the sight Allison was left for 11 days then found, not on the effect it has for the local community placing them their. My empathy lies with the Parents and Allison's children. I personally think her resting place is more in keeping with paying respects not only to Allison but to her children and parents when they visit her grave site.
This in no way says that the flowers weren't placed at the bridge with anything but heartfelt sentiments and it is a lovely gesture .

Great coverage on both 7 and 9 news with some interesting new facts, but why, for the love of ..., did Channel 9 replay the granny-pash not just once, but twice!

Well done to QPS for all the work effort and tireless hours they have put into this case. Hopefully the legal process that follows will bring Allison justice. With the news reporting that it can be confirmed blood was found in the back of Allison's car I am just wondering if anyone can confirm which car is actually hers the Prado or Captiva? The reason I ask is because there appears to be reports of a four wheel drive matching the Prado's description seen that night so I'm hoping this is her car so that this evidence is helpful.

Wasn't it the prado that was released to GBC? I can't understand why that would have been released before the case was over??

ABC Prado rego ALLISON / GBC Captiva (replaced Lexus) rego SETTLE.

Ok I have changed my mind about an arrest tonight, cancelling dinner plans and putting beer in freezer.

Woooooohoooooooooooooo

Already had a red, so not going anywhere tonight! Could be double celebration....go the maroons!:bigfight:

I am celebrating the fantastic efforts of the QPS while remembering Allison and thinking of her three girls. My hope is that the case is watertight.

I'm celebrating with you Snails. Here's cheers.

smiley-cheers.gif
Justice for Allison.
smiley-cheers.gif

Someone said earlier on here that the captiva was the most recent one Allison drove. I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member