ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who have been following since day one, you will remember Maverick.au's posts. Like Paul Tully, i think we will find he was spot on with his views or unsubstantiated facts - e.g. Police found something in the back of one of the cars.

I think the girls are far from experiencing normality in their lives. Their mother has been allegedly murdered by their father.....then there's the court case.

From all accounts they are in a much less tense household tonight and that is a bloody good start! MOO

Poor Kimster...she's going to have a whopper mess to clean up in the morning...

My friend wanted me to share her words tonight.....(Allison was her friend)
"I truly believe Allison came into this world as a highly enlightened spiritual person and she sacrificed to be a teacher for us all as testified by both her life and her passing. May great courage , compassion and wisdom grow in the hearts of all who share her story, I am so truly honoured and blessed to have been her friend and I vow to help her and all til my last breath and beyond " bless xx

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: soap on a rope hahahaha

Ooops coudn't help myself i am so relieved an arrest has been made. Hope the little girls are with the Dickies for their cuddles tonight... feel very sad for them.........

Me too,I have been rather silent through all of this ,yet my heart is aching for Allison's little girls.
Imagine being them,strangers coming to a safe place (school)and taking them away.Hope Nanny and Poppy wern't too far behind .Hopefully as Iwrite this ,the girls are surrounded by ,their loving arms.
Lets all pray for them tonight ,and sent all our love and strenght

It would be at least 10 klms .... going via Gap Creek Road (short cut) - at least. There are a lot closer police stations in the Brookfield/Indooroopilly vicinity. So, maybe that station was chosen to keep media away?

And, I hope the media do keep away from the girls, and the Dickies, at this very harrowing time.

RIP Allison.

http://www.paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/murder-charge-sequel-alison-baden-clay.html?m=1
Murder charge sequel: Alison Baden-Clay family statement
On behalf of Allison's loving family and friends, we would like to thank all the people who have worked so tirelessly in the wake of this terrible tragedy.
We are extremely grateful for the support of the community, the people of Brookfield, the SES and the police who have gone beyond the call of duty to find answers and help restore peace to our lives.
We love Allison and will always miss her dearly.
We have a long road ahead of us coming to terms with this horrific crime. We would ask everyone to respect our privacy during this very difficult time. The family will be making no further comments on the matter at this stage.
Thank you.

A friend of mine was in his very early teens when his mother disappeared. His father told him and his 2 younger brothers many different stories such as she had disappeared after a cyclone, died in a car crash and run off with another man. He said they always had suspicions that he killed her as there were a lot of arguments but they didn't want to say anything because they were worried they would be split up.*
Instead they were raised by their father. *27 years later the father was found guilty of her murder (strangled with an iron cord and body buried in the bush). *From my understanding none of the boys had anything to do with him once they grew up and have nothing to do with him now. The important things for those girls are to be together, know the truth about their mother and whoever did it to her and most importantly, be with people who love them. The healing will happen in time. A happy ending?... My friend is the most resilient, caring, kind person I have ever met.*

Thanks for sharing cheekymonkey - such a relevant story at this time. As much as I'm so relieved, I can't help thinking about those little ones going to sleep tonight - their world has been turned upside down. Let's hope that Nanna and Grandad's bed is really HUGE and can fit them all in together. They're going to need so much love and attention at this time, and for quite awhile to come.

WOW 540 viewers tonight I will wake up with withdrawals tomorrow
Goodnight all :bedtime::pillowfight2::panic:

This is more reason for the community to rally around and show their support for Allisona girls on the 24th June at the cricket match

i thought the exact same thing..Where is Maverick now?

I often wondered if he/she was married to a Police Officer because he/she knew so many things very early on...I think I read that he said he would come back when an arrest was made.....Can someone confirm this?

2ozz.png

Mothergoose, I agree you are 100% correct. There is much more at stake here... As in three (3) little girls who are undoubtedly confused, shaking with fear as to what is going on in their world and will may have nightmares tonight due to where their world is at.

So for all of you setting off firecrackers and expressing excitement about an arrest, take stock and consider what is going on behind closed doors tonight. No - I am not a gbc supporter or friend, just someone with a heart who is sicked by what I'm reading. Enough said. Berry - always thoroughly enjoyed your posts although think you are wrong in attacking a local and innocent simply expressing their view. Nite all x

For those of you who have been following since day one, you will remember Maverick.au's posts. Like Paul Tully, i think we will find he was spot on with his views or unsubstantiated facts - e.g. Police found something in the back of one of the cars.

The channel 9 or channel 10 (I can't remember which) reporter this evening actually said specifically that "Allison's blood" had been found in the back of one of the cars.

No surprise there...but it was the first time I had actually heard a reporter comment on the specific nature of the evidence gathered from the cars.

NSW...TRY TRY TRY...YIPPEE....lol!

Sorry QLD sleuthers.....I just had to rub it in a bit!

i thought the exact same thing..Where is Maverick now?

I often wondered if he/she was married to a Police Officer because he/she knew so many things very early on...I think I read that he said he would come back when an arrest was made.....Can someone confirm this?

I remember reading that he would be back when arrest was made to

This is more reason for the community to rally around and show their support for Allisona girls on the 24th June at the cricket match

It's the most perfect opportunity for anyone who can and wants to, to show their support to the girls....Im sure there will be many a fundraising activity on for the day, there for them.

If i was in Brisbane, I would be there....turning sausages on the grill or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme