ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can notice the change in the way this case is now reported, because of sub judice. Thanks so much for posting this - it's an excellent example of what I was talking about earlier.

Cheers

This article was posted on the QPS website at 7:07pm, not long after GBC was arrested so how can you say that 'we' can notice the change in the way this case is now being reported? This was not a follow on report but one of the initial reports to be posted online.

BBM.

I'm not psychologically impaired.

Are you sure?.....Winks - Joking
016.gif

You aare absolutely fantastic and the complete opposite of pschologically impaired XOX

Is anyone still awake?
I feel totally and utterly sick.
I so didn't want to be right,I had that gut feeling the whole time...Oh my God ,GB did murder her...He wouldn't have been charged with murder if he didn't do it....It wasn,t an accident...He may plead it was,too bloody late..
I can't stop crying,It is such a relief,now that Allison's killer has been found,yet on the other hand,I feel so sad and heart broken,I can't stop thinking about the girls and Allisons Parents and family...Does anyone else feel the same?

Finally caught up!!! It's my hubbys b'day today and he's a bit miffed that I've been on the iPad all night...

Wow, just wow!!! Yes I always suspected GBC but didn't want it to be true for the sake of those girls... I'm a bit numb really... It kind of just gives me more questions than answers though!!

One thing though, who has a 900k life insurance policy when they didn't even own a house?? My policy is enough to pay out debts and for hubby to have a couple of years off work and a bit left over for the kids. 900k just seems excessive? But maybe I look at things differently? Who knows??

This article was posted on the QPS website at 7:07pm, not long after GBC was arrested so how can you say that 'we' can notice the change in the way this case is now being reported? This was not a follow on report but one of the initial reports to be posted online.

BBM.

It's because the sub judice period begins at the charging of a person with an offence. We can now see a change in the way this case is reported, due to the sub judice period being now underway.

So true...The cross is at the bridge laden with sunflowers.

Can I ask a favour...please call at the bridge tomorrow and see if the cross is tight enough....It got a little dark before we finished it.

Could not get a good pic of Allisons cross as the sun had set before we got it up.
Just as we parked at the bridge we heard a news flash.....Thank you Supt Det Mark Ainsworth.

Oh BLESS YOU dearest angel/s and Allison 'warrior/s' of note!
I'm sure that each of you felt Allison right there beside you ~ thanking & honouring each of you, but still, let's TRY, as hard as it may be for ALL of us, to listen to her wisdom & direction, from her new vantage point in Heaven. :)
Yes! Allison will surely be trying to guide each of us, her loyal 'warriors', to now do what is best ~ not from the extremely 'conditioned' & limited human / Earthly perspective, but rather from a HEAVENLY, enlightened one ~ for the betterment of ALL parties concerned ... including each of our very own spiritual growth. :)

THANK YOU & BLESS YOU ALL TOO!
~@~

I said it on here a few nights back....I wondered if the whole plan was to make it appear a suicide, that she'd jumped from that bridge... & somewhere between the house & bridge, something stuffed up that plan.

With a $900,000 life insurance policy, now I'm really thinking that was indeed his plan.

yep I said the same thing back a little while..I wondered if that was the intention..

Subjudice is basically a restriction on what the media can do while a criminal proceeding is under way.

Defamation. Most lawyers I know dread the client who comes in wanting to sue someone for defamation. They almost always underestimate the time, resources and money that go into getting a defamation matter in to court and significantly overestimate how much they will get in damages. That’s not to say that you can’t be sued for harming someone’s reputation by what you say on the net, but common sense will usually help you decide what’s appropriate and what isn’t.

All this is just IMO and MOO. If you think you are at some legal risk then go see a lawyer, don’t base your understanding of the law on stuff you see written by anonymous posters on the net. But by the same token don’t be bullied or scared into thinking your feelings and beliefs are not valid or welcome. We are all human being and humans are full of passion. Sometimes that passion makes us do awful things (like kill people) and sometimes it makes us do beautiful things (like put flowers on a bridge).

HAWKINS: Your wisdom is welcome as always. You are the voice of reason on this forum, offering us guidelines at each stage of the case from which we can learn. Thank you.

Actually I am surprised he still has so many 'friends' on FB. In fact some very well known politicians are still 'friends'. I would be running a mile at very high speed to dissassociate myself with any alleged murderer.

Maybe they haven't had a chance yet..tomorrow may be different.

I, like so many other posters think this new development is so bittersweet. Feel how you want to feel. I do not feel like celebrating, but am pleased the particular road this case may take has been started - wonder what twists and turns it is yet to take. I do have enomormous respect for the Dickie family, such dignity and loving spirit in such hard times.

It is hard as adults to take a step back and see things through a child's eyes. The naivety and trust they place in adults to protect them and show them the truth. This is something they will never get over, but while they are at such a such age this will be confusing - they will have little understanding of the loss and anger they will feel at key moments in life....on their wedding day, who will walk them up the aisle? Will families be able to come together to celebrate?

Say what you want to say, it is up to you. But please before you do, think do you REALLY feel that? My friend was murdered when we were teenagers - and the comments made by 'adults' about what they wanted to do to the killer in my eyes made them disgusting. Their children shared their views, really not things that should be discussed in the playground. Children are watching your lead....And I have never felt a feeling of justice or satisfaction as they whole trial did not bring her back.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro