ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

woww currently 97 members & 316 guests.................

Maybe NBC is the one who was behind some immunity deal that Paul Tully has been involved with?????

Oh....Sorry....I been doing otherstuff lately....Hows everyone going?

Business as usual.... We just want to be normal

It's the most perfect opportunity for anyone who can and wants to, to show their support to the girls....Im sure there will be many a fundraising activity on for the day, there for them.

If i was in Brisbane, I would be there....turning sausages on the grill or something.

The best way anyone can be there for the girls is too keep doing what we are meant to be doing ....It doesn't matter if one is far away,it doesnt matter if you don't give or raise money ,or have a sausage sizzle.
What truley matters is that people care about their Mumma....
One day these little ones will be grown.
I think one way ,and this is what Iam goingto do,is too write too them ,in a book,like a journal.One day, when they are old enough,they can read what my heart felt, they will see that so many ,many people,cared and loved them all, with out not really having known them,I don't know any of you,but I do know you all do care,so If I know that,well one days the girls may comfort in knowing ,that there were people that love d and care about there Mumma .
Thats all I have to say ,Ellou

Hi All.

Couldn't resist coming back for a minute after hearing the news.

Yay!

Now fingers crossed for a well run trial. There are no guarantees in law!

The best way anyone can be there for the girls is too keep doing what we are meant to be doing ....It doesn't matter if one is far away,it doesnt matter if you don't give or raise money ,or have a sausage sizzle.
What truley matters is that people care about their Mumma....
One day these little ones will be grown.
I think one way ,and this is what Iam goingto do,is too write too them ,in a book,like a journal.One day, when they are old enough,they can read what my heart felt, they will see that so many ,many people,cared and loved them all, with out not really having known them,I don't know any of you,but I do know you all do care,so If I know that,well one days the girls may comfort in knowing ,that there were people that love d and care about there Mumma .
Thats all I have to say ,Ellou

That sounds like a beautiful thought Ellou XOX

How appropriate.....After all, he did do this so he could have all the BLING it seems....Let him have his shiny metal....:woohoo:

Sorry - there is NO WAY I can read over the last few days to find out what you mean ... :waitasec:

Does it look now like he did it for money? (IMHO etc ....)

Sorry - there is NO WAY I can read over the last few days to find out what you mean ... :waitasec:

We really don't know, however Allison was insured for 900k!!!

I actually feel sick at the moment, thinking of the children potentially bouncing between a cemetery and a jail if they want parental love. Not that they will after they understand the ramifications of this.

I have a 2 under 5 and it really is quite devastating.

Ah well it isn't over yet one more game.go maroons game 3!!!

Glad GBC did not get to see the game and pretend 'it was business as usual' in his world'.

I cried too much tonight and don't really care about the outcome of origin ( well not that much ;-) !!?!) but the thought of those three girls just breaks my heart, and if he is found guilty I really don't care if it is murder or manslaughter, his daughters will no longer be ignorant of what he did, and therefore he will live a living hell, inside or out.

At the bridge today....just standing on the side of the road, looking around thinking how the hell could someone do this......What a horrible spot to leave someone......a beautiful daughter, mother, sister,on a journey not completed.

On the one hand I feel pleased to see some progress in the hunt for justice for Allison, who didn't deserve to have her life cut short.

On the other hand I have never felt more for those three girls. To lose a parent would be devastating, to lose both shattering, to know that one is responsible for it and that none of this should have happened is unimaginable.

(I know GBC is still alive but if he is found guilty and goes to jail then it is like losing him or if they can't forgive him then it is as well)

She had a 900K insurance policy, so the media reported. He seemed to be a man who liked the good life ie lexus etc....Though could not afford it.

To like bling means to like expensive things (usually jewels).....He wanted the bling lifestyle, by possibly killing his wife.....and now can enjoy the bling he will get with the stainless steel appliances in jail......that will be the closest he gets to bling in a while......we hope.

Blood, nothing surer

If the scientific police are now at the house, and switching lights on and off and using torches, they are likely to be also using luminol, which is sprayed on a surface; this shows up blood, (even if there has been attempts at cleaning), blood stains and blood spatter under special lights. (Torches).

Great news!Though this battle may have been won..the war has just begun.Thank you to everyone active in the pursuit of justice,especially the forum owners & mods,the locals with their helpful input and insight also a big thanks to AS and team from the CM for keeping this case on the agenda and at the forefront of our collective minds.Thanks too to Robbo and his efforts on the other page.I'd like to remind everyone that this is not a sprint,it is a marathon and we are at about the 4k mark right now.Lets hope for a confession for the sake of all involved.Thank you everyone

If, as has been suggested a known criminal was the accomplice, and if money was the motive, who and what does GBC owe money to or for.

I remember someone suggesting something like this very early on and many of us throwing it away as fanciful, but now I wonder. I am your every day average person and I don't know any criminals and nor would I know how to contact any, but obviously GBC did. I wonder who he has been meeting and planning with? $900000 is a lot of money, the premiums must have been enormous. I wonder who made him take the policy out - this is just getting more and more intriguing.

Those poor little girls will never regain what they have lost, at least they won't have to watch any more arguments between mum and dad.

I agree with the 'Not a reason to crack the cork on the champagne bottle....' - but it is a reason to breath a sigh of relief. 'they got him' Hooray! Its been a hard battle for all the QPS involved and I just want to congratulate them on whats happened to date....

In a divorce situation, Counsellors Psychologists etc say to expect the children to become very difficult to deal with....they say its not from the divorce, but what they were witnessing in their homes prior to mum and dad splitting...

I expect the girls possibly had witnessed some bazaar behaviour before all this happened...

OH.....life insurance of 900K???? Is that right? Do You think GBC actually thought he would get it?

The justice today is very sweet for ABC!!! I am incredibly happy that QPS has prevailed.

An underappreciated women who did nothing but support and cherish her family. ABC's voice is singing out strong! This is something to celebrate and rejoice. The girls must know the truth, they have lost their parents effectively but the Dickies will nurture and cherish them the way the did their own daughter. So much the better that they are safe and wanted rather than living in a house where their own lives could be at risk.

(Also wondering was the townsville pastor foretelling in his rant for the CM and that this event today is the salacious gossip. Seems mighty coincidental to me!)

Wonder if NBC is going to be off to the Police stations next?

Someone said on another page that they got a message from a reliable source saying NBC was an accomplice. I can't say i believe it because it's nowhere to be found in the media. And i'm sure if he was they would have arrested him by now IMO

If the scientific police are now at the house, and switching lights on and off and using torches, they are likely to be also using luminol, which is sprayed on a surface; this shows up blood, (even if there has been attempts at cleaning), blood stains and blood spatter under special lights. (Torches).

Absolutely, i didn't want to extrapolate for fear of being told to 'fess up as a pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420