ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the scientific police are now at the house, and switching lights on and off and using torches, they are likely to be also using luminol, which is sprayed on a surface; this shows up blood, (even if there has been attempts at cleaning), blood stains and blood spatter under special lights. (Torches).

I thought they would have done this ages ago????

But yeah....apparently they are going over the house with a fine tooth comb.....something must be there....

There's a couple of things I find interesting.

The lawyer said his client intends to defend against the charges, which to me is not the same thing as proclaiming innocence. I wonder if he will claim to be innocent.

The charge is murder not manslaughter. Does that suggest the police believe there was some degree of intent and/or premeditation and/or unreasonable conduct on his behalf that lead to her death? If they thought it was accidental wouldn't the charge have been manslaughter instead?

I wonder if he will face other charges for tampering with a deceased persons body, perverting the course of justice, withholding knowledge of where she was while wasting the searcher's time.

While it is awful that the girls have to experience what they're about to, it would be even worse if their father killed their mother and nobody ever knew the truth.

I really do feel for those girls, I've often thought that would have to be the worst thing. To know that they loved both parents and one killed the other. Now they will have none. However, if he did this he needs to be behind bars, not getting to share the joys of their upbringing that he stole from their mother... and he stole the joys of having a mother from his girls.
HE did this, and so many others now have to suffer because of it. He must have known that this was coming... unless he is even dumber than I thought.

The lawyer said his client intends to defend against the charges, which to me is not the same thing as proclaiming innocence. I wonder if he will claim to be innocent.

The charge is murder not manslaughter. Does that suggest the police believe there was some degree of intent and/or premeditation and/or unreasonable conduct on his behalf that lead to her death? If they thought it was accidental wouldn't the charge have been manslaughter instead?

I wonder if he will face other charges for tampering with a deceased persons body, perverting the course of justice, withholding knowledge of where she was while wasting the searcher's time.

Oh, I'm sure there'd have to be other charges. He really did mislead police, he's already told so many lies... do you think he'll stop now? Sadly I doubt it. IMO

Someone said on another page that they got a message from a reliable source saying NBC was an accomplice. I can't say i believe it because it's nowhere to be found in the media. And i'm sure if he was they would have arrested him by now IMO

I had a friend tell me a couple of weeks ago that NBC was seen on the night sitting at the roundabout in the bus stop crying with his head in his hands at about 3am.....? has anyone else heard of this?

At the bridge today....just standing on the side of the road, looking around thinking how the hell could someone do this......What a horrible spot to leave someone......a beautiful daughter, mother, sister,on a journey not completed.

This is such a sad story and there are no winners. What a waste for so many lives :shakehead:

I agree with the 'Not a reason to crack the cork on the champagne bottle....' - but it is a reason to breath a sigh of relief. 'they got him' Hooray!

If society has headed to the point, where to celebrate means one is socking down champagne, or needing alcohol to enjoy it, then WHOA, it certainy is a worry.

For me, to celebrate, is to enjoy. I am sitting here with a cup of Earl Grey tea currently. Haven't had a drink in 3 weeks and even then, it was one glass of Ricca Donna champers.

It is my own opinion that with GBC being arrested for the murder of Allison and his intention to defend the charge vigorously, one would think that any accomplice will be 'hoping vigorously' that GBC doesn't change his mind. Having, for the last 8 weeks, received so much support from his family, he would be feeling 'a little bit alone' now, so may very well start to feel he would like some company to share the murder charge; and rightly so! Tomorrow is another day, so a bad night's sleep may help him to 'see reason'.

I think they have to charge with murder....and through the court proceedings it may be lightened to manslaughter???

I had a friend tell me a couple of weeks ago that NBC was seen on the night sitting at the roundabout in the bus stop crying with his head in his hands at about 3am.....? has anyone else heard of this?

Yes, this has been raised a few times previously here but not in Msm.

If the scientific police are now at the house, and switching lights on and off and using torches, they are likely to be also using luminol, which is sprayed on a surface; this shows up blood, (even if there has been attempts at cleaning), blood stains and blood spatter under special lights. (Torches).

Yes, luminol. That would explain why they are there in the night time.

It makes you wonder now what the C.O.D was.

If society has headed to the point, where to celebrate means one is socking down champagne, or needing alcohol to enjoy it, then WHOA, it certainy is a worry.

For me, to celebrate, is to enjoy. I am sitting here with a cup of Earl Grey tea currently. Haven't had a drink in 3 weeks and even then, it was one glass of Ricca Donna champers.

Don't drink it all because, I bet he takes some of his mates with him.
This will just be the beginning. One at a time.....:jail:
Would not like to guess because there are too many variables and possibilitys......

So glad the Dickies have the children in their care. What a mess.:please:

It's all incredibly sad, to go through the loss of one parent and then to loose the other, who is possibly to blame for the loss of the first. No child should have to go through that. I still think the body language of the middle child at Allison's funeral was very telling. I hope they knew very little.
I thought some of you may be interested in this, don't know if it's been mentioned before, but NBC was in insurance. Granny seems to rate a mention too.................
olavebadenpowell.worldguiding.net/stories/mygran.pdf

While it is awful that the girls have to experience what they're about to, it would be even worse if their father killed their mother and nobody ever knew the truth.

I really do feel for those girls, I've often thought that would have to be the worst thing. To know that they loved both parents and one killed the other. Now they will have none. However, if he did this he needs to be behind bars, not getting to share the joys of their upbringing that he stole from their mother... and he stole the joys of having a mother from his girls.
HE did this, and so many others now have to suffer because of it. He must have known that this was coming... unless he is even dumber than I thought.
But more to the point....Jail is good for him as he cant pollute the kids with his values or beliefs during their critical stages of development/growing up.....

cos....god only knows how his belief system works...

Enough of the talk about why someone should or should not be happy about this arrest. Everyone here has every right to give an opinion on what's happened its not ok to judge other members for an opinion on it as long as its within our terms!

If you feel its against TOS alert! Name calling and name variations are not allowed of anyone here or the suspect etc.

Thank you

Ima

:fireworks2::fireworks2::fireworks2::fireworks2::fireworks2::fireworks2::fireworks2:

One each for the 3 little girls, 2 for the Dickie parents, one for Allison's sister, one for Allison's brother and one for Allison's best friend.

Great minds think alike.
Saved some crackers because there will be more to come....this is about the stage where they roll over on each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member