ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the accomplice is a crim as has been rumoured tonight, and if so, is this crim someone that GBC knew all along in another setting.

Either way, if GBC is found guilty, and if the main accomplice is not a BC family member, I still feel strongly that the BC parents would have known about it all and have been under suspicion, based on the reports of the police searches at their home and removal of bags of evidence. As someone else pointed out, has this happened to anyone else?

We must not lose sight of the fact that Allison was murdered by someone she knew, someone she trusted. How someone can hurt someone to this point is something incomprehensible so far as I am concerned. I cannot imagine any reason to hurt someone, let alone kill them and dump them, this the mother of 3 beautiful children and someone who from all accounts was loved and admired. A daughter, a sister, a friend. I still cannot help thinking what the last moments of her life were like. Rest in peace dear Allison. May your parents, family and friends have some comfort from these developments.

I wonder if any of the fence sitters have jumped over yet in light of this arrest.

The justice today is very sweet for ABC!!! I am incredibly happy that QPS has prevailed.

An underappreciated women who did nothing but support and cherish her family. ABC's voice is singing out strong! This is something to celebrate and rejoice. The girls must know the truth, they have lost their parents effectively but the Dickies will nurture and cherish them the way the did their own daughter. So much the better that they are safe and wanted rather than living in a house where their own lives could be at risk.

(Also wondering was the townsville pastor foretelling in his rant for the CM and that this event today is the salacious gossip. Seems mighty coincidental to me!)

Wonder if NBC is going to be off to the Police stations next?

Probably sh$%$%ing herself.

(sorry quote didn't work - this was in response to shelbinators question)

Finally caught up!!! It's my hubbys b'day today and he's a bit miffed that I've been on the iPad all night...

Wow, just wow!!! Yes I always suspected GBC but didn't want it to be true for the sake of those girls... I'm a bit numb really... It kind of just gives me more questions than answers though!!

One thing though, who has a 900k life insurance policy when they didn't even own a house?? My policy is enough to pay out debts and for hubby to have a couple of years off work and a bit left over for the kids. 900k just seems excessive? But maybe I look at things differently? Who knows??

No Shelbinator, you don't look at things differently - many of us think like you - we value human life - NOT the monetary value of human life.

Happy birthday to your hubby - I think he deserves big hugs!

HAWKINS: Your wisdom is welcome as always. You are the voice of reason on this forum, offering us guidelines at each stage of the case from which we can learn. Thank you.

Ditto, Fuskier.

Thanks for taking time to make this post Hawkins - you are supposed to be on holiday!

No amount of scrubbing can get alleged blood off your hands, Lady Macbeth can attest to that.... Allegedly. Out, out damn spot!

Ah well it isn't over yet one more game.go maroons game 3!!!

Glad GBC did not get to see the game and pretend 'it was business as usual' in his world'.

I cried too much tonight and don't really care about the outcome of origin ( well not that much ;-) !!?!) but the thought of those three girls just breaks my heart, and if he is found guilty I really don't care if it is murder or manslaughter, his daughters will no longer be ignorant of what he did, and therefore he will live a living hell, inside or out.

Southside Mum.......lol.....You cheeky devil ;)

Perfect choice though.....The color is precise.....and a nice manly scent.....Will have all the men gathering from all directions..... :blushing:

The justice today is very sweet for ABC!!! I am incredibly happy that QPS has prevailed.

An underappreciated women who did nothing but support and cherish her family. ABC's voice is singing out strong! This is something to celebrate and rejoice. The girls must know the truth, they have lost their parents effectively but the Dickies will nurture and cherish them the way the did their own daughter. So much the better that they are safe and wanted rather than living in a house where their own lives could be at risk.

(Also wondering was the townsville pastor foretelling in his rant for the CM and that this event today is the salacious gossip. Seems mighty coincidental to me!)

Wonder if NBC is going to be off to the Police stations next?

Maybe NBC is the one who was behind some immunity deal that Paul Tully has been involved with?????

Oh....Sorry....I been doing otherstuff lately....Hows everyone going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya