DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Exactly my thoughts!

Besides,
being on holidays for the first time without parental supervision,
might mean doing extreme things.
Drugs and hallucinations/psychosis.

JMO
I remember when I had comedown when younger days, I used to have reoccurring psychosis I was naked and still in the club. I would panic I was trapped in the toilet and if anyone was there with me I would be trying to hide / get away.

Edit - Also no way in hell would I be able to make that walk, even to the distance he pinged lol.

This is an angle I've not thought of be fore ,they don't get their hands dirty with the drugs they just collect the money ayub passes the money off as legit as he runs a coffee shop business in Tenerife classic money laundering scheme maybe jay didn't steal a watch per say but watch was taken by the two AirBnB guys as a debt and because jay was with them and witnessed it he taught he would brag to his friends about "stealing a watch " showing off kind of thing as he does say I stole an Ap with the two Mali kids what happened after that is anyone's guess but if I were looking for Jay I be searching a lot closer to the stop off for a fizzy drink
I think it's strange he called them Mali kids when they are blokes in their 30s and 40s.

Can someone please clear this up for me?
Did Jay speak to Brad first and then Lucy phoned Jay AFTER?
Could that not explain the discussion by Brad about Jay's location,looking at the map together and Jay's subsequent low battery after the video call with Brad when Lucy then phones him after receiving the screenshot of Jay's location from Brad?

Mainly,was Brad the first person to speak to Jay?

Can someone please clear this up for me?
Did Jay speak to Brad first and then Lucy phoned Jay AFTER?
Could that not explain the discussion by Brad about Jay's location,looking at the map together and Jay's subsequent low battery after the video call with Brad when Lucy then phones him after receiving the screenshot of Jay's location from Brad?

Mainly,was Brad the first person to speak to Jay?
With the proviso that we don't know anything for sure hasn't it been the case from the start that Jay spoke to Brad before he spoke to Lucy?

JMO

With the proviso that we don't know anything for sure hasn't it been the case from the start that Jay spoke to Brad before he spoke to Lucy?

JMO
I am under the impression most people believe Lucy was called first by Jay and then that was put in doubt by a screenshot showing it was an outgoing call by Lucy and not an incoming one and then he spoke to Brad.

I may well be wrong. What are other people's interpretation of the sequence of phone calls?

I am under the impression most people believe Lucy was called first by Jay and then that was put in doubt by a screenshot showing it was an outgoing call by Lucy and not an incoming one and then he spoke to Brad.

I may well be wrong. What are other people's interpretation of the sequence of phone calls?
As I say we don't know who called who for sure but I haven't seen any suggestion that the call with Brad happened after Jay said he had 1%, or have I misunderstood your question?

As I say we don't know who called who for sure but I haven't seen any suggestion that the call with Brad happened after Jay said he had 1%, or have I misunderstood your question?
No you are spot on. I am just under the impression that most people are of the opinion that Lucy is spoken to first,followed by Brad.

The reason I ask the question is because I have seen some discussion as to "How could Jay screenshot his location with 1% battery and send it to Lucy" My response to that would be,well surely Jay spoke to Brad first who screenshot his location during the discussion regarding his whereabouts and that has then been sent to Lucy?

With Brad he was still cheerful
and during the talk he left the road.
Brad heard Jay slipping on gravel.

With Lucy he was already lost, thirsty, hurt and his phone was dying.
In the middle of nowhere.

But who was the person who called him during his talk to Brad?
He finished his talk to Brad for the contact with this person.

And who was the person who called bnb guys and informed them about Jay lying in a ditch, lost and hurt by a cactus?
Was it Lucy?

Last edited:
It could be that during his comedown of the drugs I'm presuming he was on he experienced a bout of psychosis in the form of Paranoia and maybe even overhearing things not said, I have experienced similar in my younger more reckless days, and so flew the scene out of the effects of his comedown and thought he needed to hide etc and eventually succumbed to the elements or fell to his death.
Drugs make people do stupid things and also cause alot of deciet probably why the story is not straight and people appear to be not telling the whole story, not because he's been murdered or anything like that but because they do not want to incriminate themselves about the drugs.
As for Jay according to the bartender he was out of it and he looks it to in the footage. Personally I think he just had too much and when the comedown hit him whack... It was a adrenaline packed psychosis.
Good point - this could well be another possibility and a simple one at that. JMO

…. Just to add… I am leaning more more towards the conclusion that he was recruited before he went though as point of sale in the clubs, and maybe to carry stuff back
Well it was mentioned he was nervous about going on this trip before he went. JMO

I have just watched a Paul Arnott video, he walks up to the Airbnb door to check if there is a doorbell. There isn't one. Has anyone else seen this?

Yep.
But is there another door or some kind of internal buzzer system?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME
Back