ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawyer has arrived at Supreme Court to apply for bail (via twitter)

Use links to the Twitters please. And they have to be coming from reporters. (This is all outlined in the rules)

Gerard Baden-Clay in bid to win bail

LATEST 2:39PM GERARD Baden-Clay's lawyers have lodged a bail application at the Supreme Court in Brisbane, hours after he appeared on a charge of murdering his wife Allison

He did remove body parts, he removed the whole body. I think you will find it's still interering of a corpse either way.

Yes I wish Alison Sandy would stop saying "ummm" it drives me crazy.

I'm interested in why they want his DNA. Far as I can see the only reason is if there was blood spilled at the murder site (the house) or in one of the cars? Cut himself while getting rid of the body? I'm intrigued.

They have requested a hair sample.

I'm not sure whether this has been discussed before, but reading back over the history of the case, it's quite odd that GBC decided to move himself and the girls to his parents' house.

Of course, during the first few days when the police were searching the house it was a crime scene and was better for the family to be away. But, it hasn't been a crime scene this whole time has it?

If GBC was allowed by the police to return to the house, why wouldn't you go back home. If your wife was only missing and you wanted to keep some normality in place for the girls, why would it be a good decision to move them to your parents' place? Even when ABC's body was found, if you had no knowledge of the circumstances of the death and believed it was just a random violent act, why would you continue to avoid the family home? Surely, if you needed more support, your parents could come and stay with you.

But, if you knew that was where ABC had been murdered and all the circumstances associated with that, it would make sense for GBC to want to avoid reminders of the crime.

At Brookfield, a chalboard with "We love you Allison," written on it in a loveheart has reappeared on the front fence of the Baden-Clay family home on Brookfield Road after being absent for several weeks.

New bunches of flowers have also been strung up to the family's front fence, although there's no one home to see them.

The Brookfield community is still in disbelief after Mr Baden-Clay was charged with his wife's murder

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lison-baden-clay/story-e6freon6-1226394951146

Yes. They should have all their priviliges revoked- including TV. It is not supposed to be a hotel room.. Sorry just MOO

I don't believe everyone is allowed to have a tv, I believe u have to earn the privilege with good behaviour and also maybe pay (like, have a job within the prison and pay out of your wages-something like that. Plus it would depend on which section you are housed in etc. At least that's how it works in some prisons, to my knowledge.

Use links to the Twitters please. And they have to be coming from reporters. (This is all outlined in the rules)

Sorry Kimster. Link is coming via Courier Mail twitter to my iphone. Anyone know how to get the link on to here??

Quoted from JDiggerty(sorry can not find the original post)...My understanding of interfering with a corpse is that you cannot commit indecent or sexual acts on a corpse, or remove body parts.

He did remove body parts, he removed the whole body. I think you will find it's still interering of a corpse either way.

Yes I wish Alison Sandy would stop saying "ummm" it drives me crazy.

I'm interested in why they want his DNA. Far as I can see the only reason is if there was blood spilled at the murder site (the house) or in one of the cars? Cut himself while getting rid of the body? I'm intrigued.

Yes Interferring with a corpse does not just refer to a sexual act with it(don't even want to go there) or remove body part.. but if you are removing a body to place it somewhere as to conceal the death. I am pretty sure that is also included.

It's OK, I've got it. The bail application won't be heard today @couriermail#badenclay (Twitter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE