DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked it up,interrerring with a humann corpse,can mean
Too interfere sexually or commit indecent acts with a corpse or
Unlawfully remove body parts of a human corpse or
Tamper with a grave
Thats why I was wondering if there was any truth,awhile back that her hand was missing..

I believe moving a body to another location in attempt to conceal the death, would also come under the 'interferring with a corpse' charges.

I am sure the police have been guiding the Dickies with the process so the children could be safe with them.

I think initially at least the children would need to be away from the home they have been sharing with their father, esp if he gets bail. Ok everyone will say he wouldnt hurt his kids, but you never know.

Hopefully if the Bayden Clay parents are not involved with Allisons murder then they might be able to work together with the Dickies to help with the girls.

It is more than likely that the Baden parents didn't want to have the children live with them. It is a huge responsibility to care for them.
Some grandparents simply can't take on that role full time.
The girls may also have said they would prefer to live at gold coast with the dickies.
Their wishes would be considered and would hold much weight.

I am not saying i think the Baden parents are not involved . I think they are in some way.
I am sure if the police believe they have some involvement, then the decision would have rested on the fact that the girls need to be protected from being caught up in future police action.
Bless the little darlings xxxx :please:

Good article...like her honesty. I'm sure this is how most of QLD is feeling, especially those that have children.

The best quotes from that Mamamia article ( http://www..au/news/th-baden-clay-k...source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_cam paign=Feed%3A+typepad%2FKsWc+%28%24{Mamamia+-+rss}%29 ):

"How weird that only 48 hours ago we were feeling bad about how we’d vilified Lindy Chamberlain for how she looked and behaved after her daughter’s death.

"It was so much fun, back then, to play armchair detective and chat about whether it was possible to fit a dead baby into a camera bag. It must never happen again, we said.

"But it’s irresistible, this type of murder – a real-life whodunit, and it’s happening just up the road. And these days, news doesn’t stop, even when there’s no news, and the opportunities for speculation are endless. There’s even a website where you can post your personal theories, based on what you heard at the hairdresser. But the hairdresser’s sister’s boyfriend once bought a house from a guy who worked with Baden Clay, so he would know. Sometimes I wonder why we bother with police at all."

Well written, in my opinion.

As for the hair sample it's all part of the DNA testing i just looked it up on google

April 26, 2012 8:12PM

POLICE have pulled down the tape from the front gate of the Baden-Clay family home this afternoon, a week after missing mother-of-three Allison is believed to have disappeared.

The husband of the missing woman, real estate agent Gerard Baden-Clay, was later seen entering the property with family members

http://www.news.com.au/national/tim...ay/story-e6frfkvr-1226338462814#ixzz1xk1jRhOV

Yes, I agree. QPS must have had another search warrant for last night, and it could be it was granted on the basis of new info provided by someone else. The next few days will be interesting. I believe QPS will be releasing more bits of info as days go by.

A friend told me yesterday that QPS travelled to Townsville on Wednesday to put pressure on Olivia. Very good source.

In my opinion there is more to come and the QPS will have them sweating bullets. 24 hrs would feel an eternity to some grubs today I am betting. We won't have to wait long for more horrors to unfold.

IMO GBC achieved zero results in any scenario in life without assistance from others and I dont believe he started doing things solo that Thursday night.

MOO[/QUOTE

I think he might have started it, but certainly couldnt finish it without help.

A friend told me yesterday that QPS travelled to Townsville on Wednesday to put pressure on Olivia. Very good source.

When it was revealed this morning that she was in Brisbane again, but didn't show up a the Magistrates Court, I thought it was unusual. Could QPS have asked her to come down for some more talks?

The best quotes from that Mamamia article ( http://www..au/news/th-baden-clay-k...source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_cam paign=Feed%3A+typepad%2FKsWc+%28%24{Mamamia+-+rss}%29 ):

"How weird that only 48 hours ago we were feeling bad about how we’d vilified Lindy Chamberlain for how she looked and behaved after her daughter’s death.

"It was so much fun, back then, to play armchair detective and chat about whether it was possible to fit a dead baby into a camera bag. It must never happen again, we said.

"But it’s irresistible, this type of murder – a real-life whodunit, and it’s happening just up the road. And these days, news doesn’t stop, even when there’s no news, and the opportunities for speculation are endless. There’s even a website where you can post your personal theories, based on what you heard at the hairdresser. But the hairdresser’s sister’s boyfriend once bought a house from a guy who worked with Baden Clay, so he would know. Sometimes I wonder why we bother with police at all."

Well written, in my opinion.

With all due respect to posters referring to Lindy Chamberlain's case. In my opinion you can not really compare these cases at all.
I know you are comparing the way she acted but again totally different circumstances that can not be compared.
Forensics and DNA have come along way since then.
Yes I believe that case is appalling in the way she was treated but also back in those days it was inconceivable and unheard of that a dingo would attack a baby.

You will never,ever be able to stop people forming their own opinions and you can never stop people gossiping. MOO

Funny, this was not the part of the article I had enjoyed but each to their own.

This may have already discussed.....If so, I apologise (though I dont have time to hang around and read at the minute, must pick up kidlings).

Sky News "News Day" @ 3pm, indicated that he is charged for the murder that took place at the Baden'Clay's. He is also charged for the Unlawful interfering with a corpse at Kholo Creek. The reported sounded very specific, that the corpse was interfered with by GBC at Kholo Creek.................................What a ratbag!!!

Excellent!!!!!! more of the same I say!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo:

This may have already discussed.....If so, I apologise (though I dont have time to hang around and read at the minute, must pick up kidlings).

Sky News "News Day" @ 3pm, indicated that he is charged for the murder that took place at the Baden'Clay's. He is also charged for the Unlawful interfering with a corpse at Kholo Creek. The reported sounded very specific, that the corpse was interfered with by GBC at Kholo Creek.................................What a ratbag!!!

We haven't seen the actual document and how it is worded. I wouldn't draw too many conclusions yet. IMO.

With all due respect to posters referring to Lindy Chamberlain's case. In my opinion you can not really compare these cases at all.
I know you are comparing the way she acted but again totally different circumstances that can not be compared.
Forensics and DNA have come along way since then.
Yes I believe that case is appalling in the way she was treated but also back in those days it was inconceivable and unheard of that a dingo would attack a baby.

You will never,ever be able to stop people forming their own opinions and you can never stop people gossiping. MOO

Funny, this was not the part of the article I had enjoyed but each to their own.

I liked the whole article, but especially related to the first few paragraphs:
"by KATE HUNTER

I did it again this morning. Even though I told myself I wouldn’t.

Along with most of Brisbane, I gossiped about the Baden-Clay case.

I was at my daughter’s netball practice, and another mum said her husband, a lawyer, couldn’t help with the kids this morning because he had to be in court.

‘His client isn’t named Gerard, I hope?’ I joked. Ha ha ha.

Sometimes I despise myself.

Because as soon as the words were our of my mouth, I looked at our 9 year old girls darting about the netty court – their biggest concern being pulled up for stepping. Then I shut up, remembering the three Baden Clay girls aren’t actors on CSI or characters in a book, but kids no different to mine. Except they’ve lost their mum in the worst of circumstances – violently and famously – and now they face losing their father too"

and she goes on to talk about Brissie trying to shake off it's country town lable, but everyone knows everyone. I liked her honesty because she admits to being totally gripped by the case, but trying hard not to let it impair her judgement regarding how her gossiping will affect the girls. As i said, a lot of people will feel the same way. I know I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties