ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it sure does. You can hear them say it in the interview and you can push the transcript button and read it there.

It seems odd wanting to test DNA via hair...just a mouth swab will pick it up.

Have you heard of other cases Kimster where they only want a hair sample for DNA test?? Do they get a faster result??

We should have taken note of Willough. She had the charges in front of us all the time.
(1) The murder (murder) and (2) Dumped like rubbish (interfering) Well done Willough, how did you know there would be two charges !!!

(Willough's member comments)
Irrespective of our OPINION....She never deserved to be murdered. She also never deserved to be dumped like rubbish.

I have wondered a lot about why the real estate agency was moved to Level 5 Toowong, rather than just wound up (when there were no live listings left and only two rentals from memory)? One would think it would be just as easy and more cost-effective to run out what remained of it, from home.

It has now occurred to me that it may have been in anticipation of needing to make an application for bail in future - perhaps GBC's lawyer recommended that he make it appear as much as possible to be "business as usual" as this (evidence of gainful employment if granted bail) would assist in his bail application.

However, bikerchick's report that the Century21 signs have now disappeared from Toowong Village isn't a good thing for him...

Really good point as it looks better for him to be employed.

Someone in an earlier post (last thread I think) mentioned the BC girls were at Ferny Grove police station waiting to be collected by the Dickies whenGBC was at Indroo police station last night. Can anyone enlighten me on why Ferny Grove? It is so far away from the western suburbs and where I understood they were residing.

I think someone mentioned Ferny Grove is where Child Protection's main office is located.

Child Protection and Investigation Unit - Brisbane - Ferny Grove
Address Details
Street: Police Station
Corner Sandford Road & Tramway Streets
Ferny Grove 4055

http://www.legalaid.qld.gov.au/lega...?index=839&redirect=organisations_details.asp

Yes it sure does. You can hear them say it in the interview and you can push the transcript button and read it there.

This news recording also indicates that the "interference with a corpse" is in relation to the body being moved to Kohlo Creek.

Have you heard of other cases Kimster where they only want a hair sample for DNA test?? Do they get a faster result??

No and this seems very odd to me!

I didn't find Aussie law on this, but found this from NZ:

The Police can take a DNA sample in certain situations. They do this by taking a buccal test (done by swabbing the
inside of the mouth) or a blood test (usually done by a fingerprick) .

http://www.communitylawtaranaki.org/downloads/Criminal/DNA and the Police.pdf

I have a feeling they want to compare his facial hair for some reason. I really do.

Thank you very much for fixing up the cross for us....and for the photos........Hawkins likes the flowers on the bridge so I thought that might help your heart strings CJ60

KeentoKnow..thank YOU for making such a beautiful gesture, it looks truly beautiful, smiling up at the sun, alive and bright x

I am starting to wonder whether an informant/accomplice has come forward as mentioned earlier in relation to Paul Tully's 'immunity' call. If there is any truth to the possibility that there may be an accomplice with a criminal background ie 'hitman'...then maybe they have come forward and the DNA sample requested today could be used in connecting GBC with the accomplice by way of just having proof that he has been at his house, or in his car, or used his phone.. or something much more dramatic, like the accomplice may have info re the murder weapon?

It would be hard to prove GBC had been under the bridge as Allison was under the bridge and the defense could just claim it was transferred from her and of course she would have his DNA on her, they were married. So unless they have extracted DNA from an injury that only could have got there after the injury (boy, he'd be screwed if they had that) or DNA from under her nails, then I believe they are trying to match his DNA to another location or person, to prove a connection. Also, they could be eliminating his DNA to identify unknown other DNA too (probably likely)

Perhaps they have found blood or hair on clothing/shoes found in the search?

Maybe hair was found at the location Allison was found?

The idea of urine found in car is possible and if this is the case how do you explain that? Who Pee's in the car??

Hair can reveal presence of drugs, like cannabis, for as long as 6 months. I know he only grew the beard after she went missing, but if he uses any drugs, it will show up in his beared. IMO.

Oh just a thought...I wonder if Child Protection were permitted to interview the girls at all ??

A friend told me yesterday that QPS travelled to Townsville on Wednesday to put pressure on Olivia. Very good source.

Well how did she get back to her parents house so quick and why then.....hmmmm

She was reported leaving their house this morning and would not reply to reporters.

Hair can reveal presence of drugs, like cannabis, for as long as 6 months. I know he only grew the geared after she went missing, but if he uses any drugs, it will show up in his beared. IMO.

Thanks CC, thats what I was thinking :)

:jail: Wacol High Security Mens Prison
Wacol-high-security-mens-prison-5959369.jpg

Where's the telephone line!!!

We should have taken note of Willough. She had the charges in front of us all the time.
(1) The murder (murder) and (2) Dumped like rubbish (interfering) Well done Willough, how did you know there would be two charges !!!

(Willough's member comments)
Irrespective of our OPINION....She never deserved to be murdered. She also never deserved to be dumped like rubbish.

I dont know my dear.....I thought that because I think deep down we knew she had been murdered elsewhere to where she was found.....and thank you XOX Though I did think she was thrown over the bridge, now I dont...I think he did something to her on that lonely creek bed.

I think I was looking into Berry's crystal ball (winks at Berry)

My thoughts now are.....that he did interfere with her body at Kholo Creek....and whether the police just mean him taking her there, or like what J-Diggety refers too, the removal of something (like her hand or finger of marriage)....I dont know. Im starting to feel within that he cut her ring hand or finger off though, whilst at the creek...............the guy absolutely flipped out.

I think they will use this as their bargaining tool for a plea of insanity. This is what his lawyers will use as the needing to put in an URGENT application for his bail in the supreme court................All JMO though.

Hair can reveal presence of drugs, like cannabis, for as long as 6 months. I know he only grew the geared after she went missing, but if he uses any drugs, it will show up in his beared. IMO.

Hmmm now that's interesting...I wonder what police were out looking for last night at the house....maybe it was concerning drugs??

Well how did she get back to her parents house so quick and why then.....hmmmm

She was reported leaving their house this morning and would not reply to reporters.

Mate she jumps around like a blue arsed fly.......you think she's one place then 'pop' she turns up somewhere else......

I reckon there's more than meets the eye with her...moo

Oh just a thought...I wonder if Child Protection were permitted to interview the girls at all ??

Don't think so, unless a legal representative was appointed for them. I think they are too young.

Perhaps they have found blood or hair on clothing/shoes found in the search?

Maybe hair was found at the location Allison was found?

The idea of urine found in car is possible and if this is the case how do you explain that? Who Pee's in the car??

if they found his hair at the bridge, it could be explained away by the defense as being transferred through Allison maybe it was on their bed when she got dressed that night, or in the closet on a jacket, or in their hair brush they both used that day.
Urine in the car. releasing of body fluids ie relaxing of bladder etc is on of the bodily functions that can occur after death so if there was urine in the car that was Allison's it would place her there after death most likely as it would be reasonable to assume she didnt pee in the car of her own accord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties