ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, good point CC maybe they are looking for DNA associated with the mystery criminal supposedly associated with the murder. If they can gather DNA to place him there along with a confession from him...it would go a long way in the murder trial...(sorry but I am stuck on this angle that there is a criminal non-related participant here and running that thought at the moment)

No one has mentioned TM lately....is there any reason for this other than the focus on financial issues and NBC? has she been confirmed as no longer a person of interest?

Maybe they are profiling his DNA to get a partial match on other DNA present ie maternal, paternal.....or sibling???????????

Nine News crime reporter Alyshia Gates ... She’s covering the story today and has written a blog for ninemsn about the events of the past 24 hours:

Really nothing though.

Top job regarding this interview. They're unlikely to add any extra information yet, because they're screening the interview later.

Perhaps they have found blood or hair on clothing/shoes found in the search?

Maybe hair was found at the location Allison was found?

The idea of urine found in car is possible and if this is the case how do you explain that? Who Pee's in the car??

A dead body can leak body fluids(urine, etc) after death.

I don't know but it sure seems very quiet on media front...only news today has been about the court appearance, bail application & DNA test. For some reason I thought by now there would have been much more released....maybe it's still all zip it up from police until further arrest/s are made??

Maybe they are profiling his DNA to get a partial match on other DNA present ie maternal, paternal.....or sibling???????????

you're not just a pretty face are you Greg??? :D

No and this seems very odd to me!

I didn't find Aussie law on this, but found this from NZ:

The Police can take a DNA sample in certain situations. They do this by taking a buccal test (done by swabbing the
inside of the mouth) or a blood test (usually done by a fingerprick) .

http://www.communitylawtaranaki.org/downloads/Criminal/DNA and the Police.pdf

I have a feeling they want to compare his facial hair for some reason. I really do.

Even before DNA all hair including pubic hair is taken for the defendant and the victim. To compare length, type, colour, ect.

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/wa/consol_reg/pftr2011363/sch1.html

My apologies if this has already been posted I haven't had time to read all the posts today. Here is a photo of the yellow cross taken today. I didn't go to have a look under the bridge at Allisons final resting place, to tell the truth it felt a little bit creepy being there as I was on my own. There were quite alot of flowers there aswell more than I had expected. I also drove past the BC senior house and there were some media camped out but no sign of the BCs and lots of news crews and other people at the Brookfield general store.

Hope this works, first time posting a photo.
DSC00015.jpg

June 14, 2012 4:23PM

ACCUSED murderer Gerard Baden-Clay will remain in custody for at least a week until his bail application is heard.
Lawyers lodged an application in the Supreme Court in Brisbane this afternoon indicating Baden-Clay, 41, would seek conditional release while he awaits trial for allegedly murdering his wife Allison and interfering with her corpse.

The bail application will be heard on June 21 and is expected to take 40 minutes

However he was brought back into court around one hour later where he consented to police obtaining "non-intimate" forensic samples from him as part of their ongoing investigation into his wife's death.

Police did not elaborate on what forensic samples were sought, however this type of order can include hair from the head or beard.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...k-bail-next-week/story-e6freonf-1226395788547

I don't know but it sure seems very quiet on media front...only news today has been about the court appearance, bail application & DNA test. For some reason I thought by now there would have been much more released....maybe it's still all zip it up from police until further arrest/s are made??

Sub judice (see previous thread).

Absolutely gorgeous "whatif?". Thank you so much for bringing the photo in....Really, very much appreciated xx

To Greg: you've got the sibling thing running strong today hey? So much about that family just seems slightly off doesnt it? Its not enough to pinpoint just what it is yet...but they ring some bells.

and If the police did in fact go to Townsville yesterday to put the pressure on her...would that be a tactic more likely to be used on a perpetrator/accessory or more likely on someone with inside info, who might buckle?

My apologies if this has already been posted I haven't had time to read all the posts today. Here is a photo of the yellow cross taken today. I didn't go to have a look under the bridge at Allisons final resting place, to tell the truth it felt a little bit creepy being there as I was on my own. There were quite alot of flowers there aswell more than I had expected. I also drove past the BC senior house and there were some media camped out but no sign of the BCs and lots of news crews and other people at the Brookfield general store.

Hope this works, first time posting a photo.
View attachment 23483

Thankyou, it is beautiful.

Ch9 news tonight - new information on what triggered GBC's arrest.

To Greg: you've got the sibling thing running strong today hey? So much about that family just seems slightly off doesnt it? Its not enough to pinpoint just what it is yet...but they ring some bells.

and If the police did in fact go to Townsville yesterday to put the pressure on her...would that be a tactic more likely to be used on a perpetrator/accessory or more likely on someone with inside info, who might buckle?

I missed that, did they go to Townsville?

:what:

Biting of lip in that interview really stood out to me, doesn't say "my poor brother and sister in law" to me. To me it says "I feel really awkward and watch what you say brother".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carmenbellaxx