ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had been pushing the Drug thing for so long I gave up because people kept shutting me down...I still maintain that it appears that he has lost weight in a short period of time. I believe that this is due to drug use..Possibly Cocaine? Maybe Speed? but this is usually considered a dirty drug amongst the wealthy and affluent. I won't be surprised if it comes out that he had been dabbling in Cocaine...I have a few friends that are involved in the use of this drug and his behaviour reflects the use of it!

I think he has put some weight back on in the last few weeks...anyone else think this also?

All of this is of course my opinion which I am entitled to before some of you slam me once again for mentioning the use of Cocaine!

I dont recall drugs being mentioned before but agree that it could be a very strong possiblity. Not saying it has anything to do with the murder but the weight loss, money troubles.

A lot of guys/girls lose weight when they have affairs too and buy new underwear... a dead giveaway if they trade their daggy old undies up the designer ones and start losing weight lol.

I am trying to understand why wasn't anybody from his family in Court this morning. He must have felt somewhat abandoned IMO.
Maybe his folks are in total shock,he wouldn't have even know if they were there or not.The news stated he sat facing the magistrate,and his back facing the back facing the public gallery.
Maybe he sat that way ,because he didn't want too make any eye contact with anyone he may have known,especially if he has been playing family and friends, along all this time.

just showed flowers and the cross placed by a fellow member at the bridge on channel 10 :tears:

Maybe they are profiling his DNA to get a partial match on other DNA present ie maternal, paternal.....or sibling???????????

You are not just a pretty face, eh?

Was that an echo I heard???? :ufo:

Thank you very much for fixing up the cross for us....and for the photos........Hawkins likes the flowers on the bridge so I thought that might help your heart strings CJ60

A lovely image of your beautiful sunflower cross on Ten news this evening ....

Oh my, I hope I havn't scared our dear Hawkins away...

I don't believe he had yet given them a DNA sample. They were going to apply to have it ordered and the judge would have granted. But he has consented(best under circumstances I think).. Possibly they anticipated non co-operation, why they were preparing for it to be ordered. MOO

I thought that at first too but then on reflection changed my mind.

I've been through the arrest/charge procedure several times (not for me but as an observer!!) and the police follow their procedure to the letter each and every time. The accused is photographed, fingerprinted and swabbed for DNA. In one case the accused refused and the swab was forceably taken by four officers. (This wasn't in QLD and procedures for non compliance maybe different.)

I don't think QPS, in this case, would depart from the laid down procedure given so much is at stake. IMO there is another reason they want the hair.

Any ex QLD police give us a bit more guidance perhaps?

I thought that at first too but then on reflection changed my mind.

I've been through the arrest/charge procedure several times (not for me but as an observer!!) and the police follow their procedure to the letter each and every time. The accused is photographed, fingerprinted and swabbed for DNA. In one case the accused refused and the swab was forceably taken by four officers. (This wasn't in QLD and procedures for non compliance maybe different.)

I don't think QPS, in this case, would depart from the laid down procedure given so much is at stake. IMO there is another reason they want the hair.

Any ex QLD police give us a bit more guidance perhaps?

Agreed.

just showed flowers and the cross placed by a fellow member at the bridge on channel 10 :tears:

I saw our fellow member too.
I am so so proud of you and what you said.
Your anguish is shared by all of us.
Hugs to you and kisses for your tears.
Loved the cross and flowers. Xxxx

Thanks Aunty for your last post re the "beard" I have been trying to work out what could be behind GROWING a beard and not trying to be hairless instead. Few more thoughts to rumble around in my head now!

No. he did not refuse. He did consent. And I said IMO thats why they took hair and not a mouth swab(because of non intimate method ordered). It was reported in what I linked to that it be a non intimate method. Mouth is a body cavity, regardless of if he took it or not. I am not saying this is why for fact. But I believe it is likely.

Does anyone know why it would be a "non intimate" order? why NOT a mouth swab?

Keentoknow... you are a champion! Nice to see the good actions of yourself to make me believe of all the good in the world. Take care, this must be hard on you, hopefully a little cathartic too. Justice will be served in this case I feel, I pray you got justice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee