ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder where Olivia Walton was staying. If she was at the snr BC you would have thought they would have been at the cross country event as well!

Yes those beautiful people the Morcombes do so much for victims of crime...it's easy to see how they'd be among the first to offer whatever assistance they could to Allison's daughters.

The Foundation’s Vision

All too often, children are the innocent victim’s in our sometimes cruel society.

The objectives of the foundation are simple and wide reaching across many facets of our community.

2. To assist victims of crime, particularly where crime involves children

4. To raise funds from public and Government entities to support the above objectives
5. To provide a vehicle to attract funding from State and Federal bodies and to establish and maintain a public fund to attract public donations and bequests

http://www.danielmorcombe.com.au/

I have nothing but respect for the Morecombe family, I dont know how they carried on. The guilt that their other son must live with for not going with his brother that day will be with him for all of his life.

It is not their fault that some disgusting sicko preyed on their beautiful son. I am not an emotional person but to this day everytime I see Daniels face I feel a deep sadness, maybe because he reminds me of my son.

Yes, Judge Judy always says: "If you tell the truth, you don't have to have a good memory". Very true!

I remember my nana telling me that when I was little and I of course told my kids who are now telling their kids lol.

Considering that it appears the scheduling has only been requested from the commercial channels, it is possible that there was a certain commercial of interest. Channels 2 and SBS don't have commercials to my knowledge, other than show promotions.

Wow that makes sense to me.
When I was about 6 years old , our pet dog was killed by a car.
Later that evening , I was watching tv when my mum started crying ( howling actually) and went to her room. An advertisement was playing on tv and I will never forget it. I felt very sick and dizzy when ever I heard it years later.
As a small child I married the music in the ad , to what had happened.
Maybe one of the children heard or saw something terrible that night , at a time when an advertisement ( or show) was on and told someone. :please:

Where is Greg? Here is an answer to his burning question.

I'm still in shock! OW's presence (before or after the fact) has been a big question for quite some time. Then, some lovely new guy "Ferris" just pops on, excuses himself for maybe repeating what's already been said .......... and tells us what many of us have been bl---- waiting to hear! Gob smacked!

I personally don't believe there no accomplices. I'm not sure whether OW was an accomplice (?) but I'm positive that she helped out in some way (baby sitting at parent's place or cleaning or story making) The biting of the bottom lip was just too much of a give away. But unlike the other family members, I actually believe that she has deep values, and this whole situation was and would still be completely eating her up inside. I feel sorry for her - sort of.

I think that there are particular reasons that the QPS have stated that there are likely to be no more arrests - they will be 'playing that card', at the right time. A poster earlier on even suggested that maybe GBC will accidently spill once he starts talking. I really hope so.

Anyway, OW's presence at GBC's parents home, would have allowed mum and dad to be free that night - if needed. Or free herself up. So, IMO there were atleast two accomplices in ABC's death.

Quote:

Considering that it appears the scheduling has only been requested from the commercial channels, it is possible that there was a certain commercial of interest. Channels 2 and SBS don't have commercials to my knowledge, other than show promotions.

I actually thought, but could be remembering incorrectly, that channel 7 reported ABC was also asked to supply their programmiing schedule for the time frame mentioned.

I have nothing but respect for the Morecombe family, I dont know how they carried on. The guilt that their other son must live with for not going with his brother that day will be with him for all of his life.

It is not their fault that some disgusting sicko preyed on their beautiful son. I am not an emotional person but to this day everytime I see Daniels face I feel a deep sadness, maybe because he reminds me of my son.

Bayside I think your post echoes the thoughts of majority of people right across Australia.

The media does not have all the correct facts at times. We have seen discrepancies over the last few days with dates misprinted etc. The police are interested in the 18th to the 21st as being significant to the crime. I can't provide a link, I'm sorry. Workplace confidentiality.

All stations? 7,9,10,2 and sbs?

I'm still in shock! OW's presence (before or after the fact) has been a big question for quite some time. Then, some lovely new guy "Ferris" just pops on, excuses himself for maybe repeating what's already been said .......... and tells us what many of us have been bl---- waiting to hear! Gob smacked!

I personally don't believe there no accomplices. I'm not sure whether OW was an accomplice (?) but I'm positive that she helped out in some way (baby sitting at parent's place or cleaning or story making) The biting of the bottom lip was just too much of a give away. But unlike the other family members, I actually believe that she has deep values, and this whole situation was and would still be completely eating her up inside. I feel sorry for her - sort of.

I think that there are particular reasons that the QPS have stated that there are likely to be no more arrests - they will be 'playing that card', at the right time. A poster earlier on even suggested that maybe GBC will accidently spill once he starts talking. I really hope so.

Anyway, OW's presence at GBC's parents home, would have allowed mum and dad to be free that night - if needed. Or free herself up. So, IMO there were atleast two accomplices in ABC's death.

ABSO-BLOODY-LUTELY BAYBEE!!!

and FERRIS....if you are reading.....Thank you, I love you, can i have your children? (laughing)

All stations? 7,9,10,2 and sbs?

June 15, 2012 - 3:00AM

Last night, Brisbane's three major commercial television networks reported being contacted by investigators for the schedule of their programming between April 18 and 19.

It is understood the programming information will form part of the brief of evidence against Mr Baden-Clay. He has allegedly told police he last saw his wife watching The Footy Show on Channel Nine.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...t-in-prison-20120614-20cq6.html#ixzz1xrcrd832

I am just feeling so teary tonight.....The Morcombe's are just so very giving. How anyone could think them bad shocks me. They have been to hell and back and I think they will play through the "what if's" for the rest of their lives. The thought of not knowing for so long.....and then the knowing of something so awful befalling your own babe,.....well we all know, there just couldnt be anything worse.

I am not at all surprised they are willing to help the SHEs.....Just so teary tonight :(

i missed the qps stating there would probably be no more arrests, was it on the news? i just tried googling it but no luck.
thats interesting, i always thought only one person killed and disposed of her and think the killer may have broken down and confided in ow afterwards, i also think the old man at the bus stop was probably sitting there in absolute shock, crying possibly and trying to get his head around this horrible thing he has just found out about. its all so sad!

So if OW was down on Thursday, she mustn't have actually seen Allison at all. Didn't she say she was "speaking"' to her (I presumed on the phone) when she was delightful etc etc?

Oh I wanted to ask.......Anyone who has contacted Alison Sandy, can you contact her to see if she knows whether one of the childrens teachers or the principal left with DOCS, Police and the SHE's on Wednesday?

I was talking to hubby about DOCS collecting the kids from school. They were defintely able with the right paperwork to take the children. But the only way the children can be interviewed by police is with an "independent" party involved.

Hubby said, that there is no way that the children would be interviewed with the Dickie's in the room. Purely because although they are not person of interest suspect wise, being Allison's parents, they are persons of interest in the case, especially if there was friction because of the affairs. Thus meaning that the defence can claim it inadmissable, purely because of biassed prescence.

Hubby says often, completely impartial people like the childrens school principal are used.

Is anyone able to tell me if it was only Ch 10 news that reported that no other arrests are likely? Or was it reported on all stations?

Oh I wanted to ask.......Anyone who has contacted Alison Sandy, can you contact her to see if she knows whether one of the childrens teachers or the principal left with DOCS, Police and the SHE's on Wednesday?

I was talking to hubby about DOCS collecting the kids from school. They were defintely able with the right paperwork to take the children. But the only way the children can be interviewed by police is with an "independent" party involved.

Hubby said, that there is no way that the children would be interviewed with the Dickie's in the room. Purely because although they are not person of interest suspect wise, being Allison's parents, they are persons of interest in the case, especially if there was friction because of the affairs. Thus meaning that the defence can claim it inadmissable, purely because of biassed prescence.

Hubby says often, completely impartial people like the childrens school principal are used.

A female adult was with the girls, I am not 100 percent sure but I think it was Allisons sister.

June 15, 2012 - 3:00AM

Last night, Brisbane's three major commercial television networks reported being contacted by investigators for the schedule of their programming between April 18 and 19.

It is understood the programming information will form part of the brief of evidence against Mr Baden-Clay. He has allegedly told police he last saw his wife watching The Footy Show on Channel Nine.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...t-in-prison-20120614-20cq6.html#ixzz1xrcrd832

I thank you for the link Marly. I may be wrong but I thought I remembered channel 7 last night mentioning ABC had also been asked for their programming... maybe I got it wrong.. (or maybe the paper left them out).. Anyway, I guess we know it was at least channels 7,9 and 10. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow