ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
However I have had a little niggling question whether it is more than that by the way it has been worded.. I hope not. not that the former is good either..but the latter..

I hope it's just movement to hide the body too. Dark Shadow has pointed to some useful cases where that was so. It's probably quite unfair to Mr Baden Clay for us to speculate about the circumstances of that offence anyway. I'll leave it alone now.

10 points.

masonhandshake1.gif

LOL. I've got lots of friends and family who are Masons and I just love ribbing them about conspiracy theories etc. All the Freemasons I know are top blokes who do great work for charity. I think that the one of the things most likely to have a judge roll their eyes in frustration is the claim that they favour a particular litigant or witness because they are both Freemasons. That and the inevtiable moment that Magna Carta raises its ugly head in the submissions of unrepresented litigants. From what I can see Freemasonry has no bearing on this case at all.

Hi cc - I was repeating what one of the other school mums told me and they spoke to her in the school car park on the Thursday she was last seen and apparently said she was off on the ballet run?? if they don't do ballet on Thursday then I do not know why my friend said that Allison had said that - as I said I was passing on information that I was told.

No I know - I was interested in this though. I know they don't do ballet class on Thursday so it seems strange that she would say they were. Maybe they did a make up class? Wierd

I was thinking {because TM & GBC's relationship seems to be in the past} if she WAS involved in Allison's death, it would have more to do with shady deals that were made while he was seeing her, rather than a current love triangle, know what I mean? Maybe the affects of the shady deal are ongoing, or were such that they could both still be in trouble over it to this day... and maybe Allison found out or threatened to expose the truth? Who knows what kind of deals they may have made while playing together. I only think this because I don't think he was seeing her anymore?? But, hey, who knows... quite possible he was playing them all.

Linette, I agree with everything you have said 100percent.

Could I ask, which side of the bridge was Allison found on, i.e. which bank?

Yep apparently this is the case. GBC, being the girl's legal guardian, can make an application for the children to visit. IMO this is outrageous! Doesn't he lose all rights once he is incarcerated or does that only come into play if he is convicted? Now that Allison's parents have been granted custody of the girls, doesn't GBC forfeit his rights as legal guardian?

Me thinks I need to go Google. :banghead:

Maybe this has already been answered, and I apologise if so, but when I read 'the legal guardian' I think the police are saying that since GBC is in jail he is no longer their legal guardian. (It's a bit hard to care for your children when in prison.) The children were released into the custody of the Dickies, so I see it that they are now the legal guardians. JMO.

With all due respect, there is no such thing as Child Guardianship, if what you are saying is true, I m thinking a myriad of possibilities, but it has definitely changed my own opinion of this whole event and the outcome

Perhaps I'm using an incorrect term or not processing the correct paperwork, however there is such a thing as legally organising to provide custody of care of your children in the event that something happens to you. Generally if you nominate someone and it is done through proper channels that nomination stands in the chain of custody especially if a family member is nominated. I was just suggesting that it was unusual for the nomination not to stand given he isn't convicted and OW hasn't done anything wrong that we know of to this point.

I was surprised that the BC mum and dad did their block at the watchhouse, . they surely should have known, considering all the possible eventualities , that should Gerard be arrested, to visit him they have to go thru the normal hoops that every other visitor is subject to. Identity check, signed by a justice of the peace, a written request to visit, a time designated to them by the authorities, even a clothing check, forgive me, but its on the QPS site in advice for visitors. A clothing advice and what not to wear.

What to bring, what not to bring.. one just cannot rock up and expect to visit.

I think the BC clan have been calling the shots from day one and they thought they still were.

Could I ask, which side of the bridge was Allison found on, i.e. which bank?

Not where you saw the cross today but over the road near the Kholo sign on the left. I did not even look down there. How the hell anyone could have done this to Allison and left here there is beyond me. I did not cross the road to see.

As you said it looks like a beacon.

Not where you saw the cross today but over the road near the Kholo sign on the left. I did not even look down there. How the hell anyone could have done this to Allison and left here there is beyond me. I did not cross the road to see.

As you said it looks like a beacon.

So Keentoknow, do you mean on the same bank as the cross i.e. the bank that is nearest to Kenmore or is it the opposite bank going towards Mt Crosby?

Sorry, you know what I am like with my left and right :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member