Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry bayside that was todays list eeeeeeehhhhhh

I think the photo you're talking about is the one I just posted up there^??

I think it is but it shows the other hand as well, but its a pale photo. Someone posted it and commented about the scratch under his eye and scratches on the wrist, and I couldnt see them at all, so I enhanced the photo and then could see a mark below the right eye, I think there was also a small reddish scratch near the right wrist, plus all these red marks on the hands and wrist. I didnt do anything fancy to the photo, just enhanced the colour overall, so IMO it couldnt have produced something that wasn't there, just made it more visible (eg there were no other red blotches on other parts of the photo etc if you get get my drift)

Anyway i am on my lunchbreak at work and can't access it, but I saved the photo at home so I will post tonight. I dont believe I was seeing something that wasnt there. Do you have a record of what date this photo was taken? I thought I recalled thinking that some of the scratches might have healed by then, and that the one near the eye was still visible to some extent because it had been a deeper scratch. It looked to me like a welt, you know a raised line, but not red.

Also I'm pretty sure we have had a couple of repeated rumours that he had scratches and bruising on his chest as well, but I dont think there has been anything confirmed.

as for the scratches, I have only ever seen a small small HINT of a scratch on his right cheek...definately not worth covering up if the police have already been up close and personal with you the day after you killed your wife.
something no one has really mentioned at all is the grazes on the backs of BOTH elbows, seen the day of the interview, I think, because he is wearing the famous stripey shirt.
When I posted this originally, I suggested it looked like something you would acquire sliding down a steep embankment, but no one seemed interested in my little theory!!
I guess I better go and find the links now huh?

Yes minni, this was discussed, and I totally agree, and there is one pic with a lump near his elbow. The other arm does have a mark but it could be a birthmark I think from memory. I also saved those pics at home too - sorry guys I can't post them now.

I think it is but it shows the other hand as well, but its a pale photo. Someone posted it and commented about the scratch under his eye and scratches on the wrist, and I couldnt see them at all, so I enhanced the photo and then could see a mark below the right eye, I think there was also a small reddish scratch near the right wrist, plus all these red marks on the hands and wrist. I didnt do anything fancy to the photo, just enhanced the colour overall, so IMO it couldnt have produced something that wasn't there, just made it more visible (eg there were no other red blotches on other parts of the photo etc if you get get my drift)

Anyway i am on my lunchbreak at work and can't access it, but I saved the photo at home so I will post tonight. I dont believe I was seeing something that wasnt there. Do you have a record of what date this photo was taken? I thought I recalled thinking that some of the scratches might have healed by then, and that the one near the eye was still visible to some extent because it had been a deeper scratch. It looked to me like a welt, you know a raised line, but not red.

Also I'm pretty sure we have had a couple of repeated rumours that he had scratches and bruising on his chest as well, but I dont think there has been anything confirmed.

Yes I remember at the time discussing the photo I posted before...pretty sure it's the one you're talking about although it only shows right hand in that one.

I'll try checking but from memory that photo was taken the day Allison's body was found & he was either on his way to or from meeting with barrister in city.

Edit: 1st May it seems that photo was taken...same day as the "pie face" photo...interestingly the reports have been removed....although "pie face" photo/report is still there...

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...usiness-suffered/story-e6freoof-1226344121450

Great reply. Thank you.
Wouldn't this pee off your client though?

I agree, but if it could mean the difference between getting/not getting bail, I think you'd be prepared to stick out those extra day/s.

To me, the way that the authorities have been so careful/meticulous in their approach (from my observations), I think they will have an extremely strong case to present to the Judge.

I wondered whether a couple of the marks on his wrist were from his watch. But looking at pics again watch is on other arm.

Yes minni, this was discussed, and I totally agree, and there is one pic with a lump near his elbow. The other arm does have a mark but it could be a birthmark I think from memory. I also saved those pics at home too - sorry guys I can't post them now.

yes, thats his right arm? its hard to see if its a shadow, birth mark, graze.... however in this one it is a graze on his LEFT ARM behind the elbow

http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2012/04/26/1226339/121677-gerard-baden-clay-returns-home.jpg

so this shows both arms with possible grazes:
the right arm (seen from the front)
and the left arm (seen from behind)

I absolutely think the one from behind is a graze, but the picture is not clear enough to say about the right arm, as seen from the front

The thing that gets me ... if GBC is not responsible, who is? Who do his parents and siblings think is responsible? Surely GBC would be in danger if the killer was known to Allison, it wasn't an accident, and he was out on bail? I don't get it.

can anyone say with certainty who is/are the trustees of the girls fund. if it is <Mod Snip> then we need to be careful

I think it was one of the newspapers that said the trustees are Allison's sister and brother only.

"I was a little bit hurt. But I'm OK."

The thing that gets me ... if GBC is not responsible, who is? Who do his parents and siblings think is responsible? Surely GBC would be in danger if the killer was known to Allison, it wasn't an accident, and he was out on bail? I don't get it.

Can't answer for them, lol.. maybe they know , maybe they don't.. But IF GBC was in danger, then he was in danger from the get go I would think and has been out close to 2 months previous to being arrested, so could have been 'taken care' of in that time. MOO

I agree with you Possum.....what the hell really happened? I still get stuck on thoughts that GBC is the accessory, and this is all some elaborate plan to lure the real murderer....but how ridiculous is my thinking to even allow this concept to be considered? I dont know why I think like this, nothing points to it, so I cant explain it...just one of those things stuck in my head. Maybe I still pray that his children havent lost both their parents. and maybe I will never be able to fathom that he would have done that to them if he loved them. anyway, my other question that I go over every day is

WHY WAS ALLISON KILLED? and I think that until I know that answer I won't be able to get this thought out of my head :banghead:

I agree with you Possum.....what the hell really happened? I still get stuck on thoughts that GBC is the accessory, and this is all some elaborate plan to lure the real murderer....but how ridiculous is my thinking to even allow this concept to be considered? I dont know why I think like this, nothing points to it, so I cant explain it...just one of those things stuck in my head. Maybe I still pray that his children havent lost both their parents. and maybe I will never be able to fathom that he would have done that to them if he loved them. anyway, my other question that I go over every day is

WHY WAS ALLISON KILLED? and I think that until I know that answer I won't be able to get this thought out of my head :banghead:

Not totally ridiculous.. Its understandable to have questions and I think good to be a little open to all scenarios. I go there at times also, when I take into consideration any doubts and various things and also previous talk of immunity for accomplice..(perhaps getting him on the stand would force him to talk..IF of course that is the case) It is an alternative view, that is not probably as likely. But we don't really know what cat and mouse games are going on or have gone on. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member