ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...o-apply-for-bail-tomorrow-20120620-20n4h.html

Baden-Clay set to apply for bail tomorrow

Solicitors acting for accused murderer Gerard Baden-Clay are yet to file paperwork for his bail application to the courts.

Mr Baden-Clay will have his application for bail heard in Brisbane's Supreme Court tomorrow after being taken into custody, on a charge of murdering his wife Allison Baden-Clay, on June 13.

A copy of the bail application and any supporting documents, such as affidavits in support of the person applying for bail, must be given to the prosecutor "two clear days" before the application is heard in court.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...il-tomorrow-20120620-20n4h.html#ixzz1yIPEo8bS

I and people close to me think that there is a strong chance that Gerard will get bail tomorrow.

The first man mentioned in the procecution story received bail and he was accussed of hiring a hitman to kill his wife

It is so hard to believe.... I guess it really will be "business as usual" then.

hope you are so wrong for many reasons as I think this would be another upheavel for the girls who more than ever do now need some solidarity in their day to day lives. am sure the Dickies will be doing a great job with their little sweethearts.

I and people close to me think that there is a strong chance that Gerard will get bail tomorrow.
respectfully snipped.

I have that same feeling Bayside - I think he may get bail due to his lawyer putting forward him needing to care for the girls' needs IMO.

Bail for those facing a mandatory life charge is rare but has been granted in the past.

Under the Bail Act, defendants must satisfy the court there is no unacceptable risk they will fail to appear for their court appearances or surrender themselves into custody.

The court must also decide if the defendant is likely to commit an offence, endanger the safety of the public, or interfere or obstruct witnesses while on bail.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...il-tomorrow-20120620-20n4h.html#ixzz1yIPxlx8A

The first man mentioned in the procecution story received bail and he was accussed of hiring a hitman to kill his wife

It is so hard to believe.... I guess it really will be "business as usual" then.

I'm thinking the same as you. My partner thinks he will get bail too.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...o-apply-for-bail-tomorrow-20120620-20n4h.html

baden-clay set to apply for bail tomorrow

solicitors acting for accused murderer gerard baden-clay are yet to file paperwork for his bail application to the courts.

Mr baden-clay will have his application for bail heard in brisbane's supreme court tomorrow after being taken into custody, on a charge of murdering his wife allison baden-clay, on june 13.

A copy of the bail application and any supporting documents, such as affidavits in support of the person applying for bail, must be given to the prosecutor "two clear days" before the application is heard in court.

read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...il-tomorrow-20120620-20n4h.html#ixzz1yipeo8bs

bbm - huh???

can anyone say with certainty who is/are the trustees of the girls fund. if it is <Mod Snip> then we need to be careful

hope you are so wrong for many reasons as I think this would be another upheavel for the girls who more than ever do now need some solidarity in their day to day lives. am sure the Dickies will be doing a great job with their little sweethearts.

I hope so too, but you never know.

Depends on the Judge on the day too, he might have no problem meeting the limited criteria.

... If enough people repeat an allegation, no matter how little real evidence there is for it, it starts to acquire the trappings of 'fact'. People forget where the rumour started and it gets passed on as if it's true. That can be truly hurtful to the subject of the allegations but also totally devestating if the the subject is facing a serious criminal charge that could result in them having the rest of their life ruined and their family torn apart.

Hawkins, I agree ... After all, the mods have reminded us that we "own" our own words so the responsibility for our posts - in both the short and long term - rests with us.

I think the most telling thing we could all take note of is the approach that some posts take in how they are written, and what info is used. When I consider all the various legal advice given in obviously very informative posts on this topic, made by those who have ex cop, barrister, law prof, journalist, criminologist, etc backgrounds, it's clear to see that these are the posts which do not make *any* specific comments about the case (or those involved in and around it). While some people advocate a more relaxed approach to the law and others are more mindful about adhering to the letter of the law, the end result of their posts is very much on the side of caution. Therefore, I think actions speak louder than words - if we are to consider the advice from others...

... The point i have been attempting to get across is that, despite the obvious need to update the laws to meet contemporary trends, the law that is currently enacted is still 100% enforceable :tos:.

Sorry for the snips above; there was a lot of information provided in the originals. :) I wholeheartedly agree with the information outlined above. Erring on the side of caution seems to me to be a wise approach, a reasoned perspective and an actual obligation. :)

Cheers

can anyone say with certainty who is/are the trustees of the girls fund. if it is <Mod Snip>then we need to be careful

The Dickies including Allisons sister plus one impartial person, the Baden Clay Clan have nothing to do with it.

Bail for those facing a mandatory life charge is rare but has been granted in the past.

Under the Bail Act, defendants must satisfy the court there is no unacceptable risk they will fail to appear for their court appearances or surrender themselves into custody.

The court must also decide if the defendant is likely to commit an offence, endanger the safety of the public, or interfere or obstruct witnesses while on bail.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...il-tomorrow-20120620-20n4h.html#ixzz1yIPxlx8A
if he could interfere with a corpse he could interfere with anything. would that not help his cause. just a question probably of no relevance

The Dickies including Allisons sister plus one impartial person, the Baden Clay Clan have nothing to do with it.
thanks Bayside you are a wealth of information thanks again. still hope u are wrong with bail !!!

I can't say I saw grazes on elbows or some of the marks on the face others have pointed out. I would be interested to see the pic. I wonder if sometimes we try to see to much in something.. because we are looking for something, anything.. Not meaning this negatively towards anyone, just think its kind of human nature. MOO

we do find things that arent there, I agree, you see what you want to see, and just to prove your point:
I just found one of the photos, and it now looks like a shadow!! haha but the other one looks decidely like a scab and red around the edge. However, although the scratch one looks like its positioned right, the other one is definately not. (No wonder no one went with my comments!!!) :blushing:

this one looks like a shadow, (nothing like what I first thought!!): http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2012/04/27/1226340/190320-gerard-baden-clay.jpg

this one looks like a scratch or scab but you need to zoom
:http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2012/04/26/1226339/121677-gerard-baden-clay-returns-home.jpg

Baden-Clay set to apply for bail tomorrow

Solicitors acting for accused murderer Gerard Baden-Clay are yet to file paperwork for his bail application to the courts.

Mr Baden-Clay will have his application for bail heard in Brisbane's Supreme Court tomorrow after being taken into custody, on a charge of murdering his wife Allison Baden-Clay, on June 13.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...il-tomorrow-20120620-20n4h.html#ixzz1yIPEo8bS

This same thing happened to my brother.. His solicitors didn't get all the paperwork in before he was due to go too court. So instead of getting out this month he has to wait until july 27th. I'm guessing the same thing will happen tomorrow with GBC. If the paperwork hasn't been received they will probably adjourn it tomorrow

Excellent post aunty.

Another possibility I might add is that one of the girls heard the phone ring late at night (GBC calling NBC) and could recall what her grandparents were watching on the tele at the time the phone rang and grandad went out? Moo, pure speculation only, only a thought.

I also believe that something forced the 7:30am call to the police. I've heard jungle drums to the effect that a school mum popped in early to see Allison about something (I alluded to this in an earlier post) and was hurried off by GBC. Only rumour, not fact and MOO.

This matches my belief...Perhaps GBC had no intention of being at the house that day and therefore would have not reported Allison missing until that night, but someone popped in that morning as he was cleaning up and he HAD to react. His plan might have been he was going to claim he hadn't even been in the home Thursday night/Friday morning but he left his run too late...all theoretical and IMO

I hope so too, but you never know.

Depends on the Judge on the day too, he might have no problem meeting the limited criteria.
do you know what judge is presiding

thanks Bayside you are a wealth of information thanks again. still hope u are wrong with bail !!!

Me too, esp as I have a bet going on it and this is one I am more than happy to lose lol.

I can't say I saw grazes on elbows or some of the marks on the face others have pointed out. I would be interested to see the pic. I wonder if sometimes we try to see to much in something.. because we are looking for something, anything.. Not meaning this negatively towards anyone, just think its kind of human nature. MOO

His right elbow and his forehead just down from hairline have skin taken off.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ished-a-week-ago/story-e6freoof-1226339257059

This same thing happened to my brother.. His solicitors didn't get all the paperwork in before he was due to go too court. So instead of getting out this month he has to wait until july 27th. I'm guessing the same thing will happen tomorrow with GBC. If the paperwork hasn't been received they will probably adjourn it tomorrow

How could these high powered/paid attorneys/solicitors not get the paperwork done? I could imagine a grumpy little GBC if this is the case. I just can't get why they would let this happen? Strange? Unless they are having trouble getting funds?? For bail or for payment of services?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel