ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have put photo after photo into photoshop, enlarged them, inverted them, played with contrast ad nauseum and I really can't see anything that I could definitively call a scratch. Is it just me?

Not just you possum....the only photo I've seen which looks like a scratch is the one taken, I think, on the day Allison's body was found..on arm just below wrist....looks to me like Betadine on it. I did wonder at the time about what appears to be a line just under his eye but that's too high to warrant growing a beard to cover it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=23678&stc=1&d=1340157174

Attachments

• 292222-baden-clay-in-car.jpg
    292222-baden-clay-in-car.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 29
IMO the scratches are the reason he grew a beard following Allison's disappearance. I haver thought this from the beginning of this horror story.

I agree and I think this is one of the reasons that the first police that arrived when he reported her missing were suspicious.

in regards to interfering with a corpse the lastest local info from a witness who has been interviewed by police is that both hands had been dismembered. horrible thought if true.

Oh geez I hope this is wrong. If it is true I am hoping it would only be due to decomposition.

If the above is not the case then I believe the case that caseclosed(aahhh with the cases's) put forward has led me to believe also that he will be bailed.
Still,would imagine the bail will be high which again will lead to the question of where the funds will be coming from.

I wonder if behind the scenes 'politics' plays a part in the selection of a Prosecutor? Influences pro/against the accused may support one particular prosecutor? or is the selection of a prosecutor based on the case experience of that prosecutor? I recall a poster with much legal knowledge suggested there would be 'matching' of skills of the Crown Prosecutor with the skills of the Private Prosecutor. Just asking questions of course.Someone with legal knowledge of this area may be able to contribute some discussion. MOO.

Not certain, but yes I would think its more about the best man/woman for the job..based on their experience and ability and expertise in a certain area maybe.

in regards to interfering with a corpse the lastest local info from a witness who has been interviewed by police is that both hands had been dismembered. horrible thought if true.

oh thats awful.. but- and I don't want you to give anything away..Would Police give that sort of info out? I doubt it..Unless you are saying the witness saw it..in which case.. person who found body?

Thanks amandaton...will check it out...

June 20, 2012 10:36AM

Prosecutor Danny Boyle appointed to Baden-Clay murder case

THIS is the man whose role is to argue accused wife killer Gerard Baden-Clay should remain behind bars until his trial.
Prosecutor Danny Boyle has been chosen as the Director of Public Prosecutions' man to mount a case in Brisbane’s Supreme Court to deny the father-of-three bail on Thursday.

Baden-Clay, 41, is accused of murdering his wife, Allison, at their Brookfield home in April.

His lawyer Darren Mahony said Baden-Clay would "defend the charge vigorously''.

Mr Boyle is an experienced prosecutor who has tried a number of murder trials, including one in 2009 which led to the conviction of a Hervey Bay man who paid a hitman $10,000 to murder his wife

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...clay-murder-case/story-e6freoof-1226402653220

Good Luck Danny Boyle...

Will we be told(the public)what is discussed in court tomorrow? Will journalists be allowed to report exactly what "goes down?"

That's right. There were no apparent facial scratches in any photos published of him.IMO

I could see one deep scratch on his face on the right hand side below the eye, and others did as well. Someone else posted about it and I could barely see a faint mark, but the photo used on the online news story was a very washed out pale photo. I enhanced it, basically darkened it and then you could see various markings which included the scratch, or more like a deep welt, and red markings on his hands and wrist, especially the right hand.

I can't post a link or the photo now, as I am not at home and have limited access, but could do so tonight when I get home.

This is what I got from the documentary that Strangeworld didn't cover. I'm tired so here goes. Hope I get it right.

Apart from what Strangeworld said it seems to have been established that there is a gene called 'The Warrior Gene' that psychopaths have, that influences lack of control when angry among other behaviors. There is also brain chemistry and brain activity difference that they can now measure (via PEP scan) in areas of the brain that develop/or not such things as empathy etc..
A murderer in the USA who was being tried for murder of a very vicious nature was tested for the warrior gene and his brain was examined via PEP scan and was found be of the same brain makeup as all the many other psychopaths in the study and was also found to have the Warrior gene.He was found guilty but escaped the death penalty (they felt) because of this evidence. One of the jurors stated after the trial that she felt the fact that accused was born with these abnormalities and suffered an abusive childhood ,that this should have been considered in the verdict.It was mentioned that if a child is born with these defects that a good loving and nurturing environment ,in at least the first 5 years of life can have a huge influence on whether the child will develop psychopathic behavior in later life.
Jim Fallon found out through his elderly mother that his cousin and their family had experienced no less than 16 murders down there family line. His mother suggested he test his immediate family (siblings etc.) in the same study. He did this and before examining the scans threw some of the scan from his study into the mix.When he defined/picked out the scan of the psychopath it was his scan. Jim Fallon believes his warm and loving childhood wiped out him being a candidate for psychopathic behavior.It was stated that this study could change the way people perceive crime and punishment.

That's as brief as I can be. It was interesting.

For anyone interested. :bedtime:

I watched an episode of Law and Order last night (am in Hawaii so won't be one anyone else would have seen) and part of the defense was that the alleged killer had frontal lobe damage, just as can be seen in other serial killers' brains.

Made me wonder what sort of defences are going to be peddled in the future. Perhaps personality types, like you said genetic make up and upbringing. We still have to have a way to keep dangerous and offending people away from those at risk.

would this tie in with earlier rumours last week that he cut her hands off to eliminate skin under nails and dna from that source? sorry I dont know who said it, only that it was here on this forum

Good Luck Danny Boyle...

Yeah no kidding! Wow, I am anxious for him,I wonder if he feels our weight on him LOL. I can't imagine how the Dickies must be feeling. Both defense and prosecution have a big day ahead of themtomorrow .I just hope that the right thing is done.

I have this nagging feeling he will get bail, under strict conditions. If a group of very young children had at least one parent to care for them, I think the other parent may be denied bail, but because these girls are currently without parents, I think he will be granted bail tomorrow. Just my opinion.

bail , less chance than Black Caviar getting beaten on saturday :moo:

would this tie in with earlier rumours last week that he cut her hands off to eliminate skin under nails and dna from that source? sorry I dont know who said it, only that it was here on this forum

Yes, I am sure like most others here that when we hear a rumour mentioned by a different poster that rumour starts to gain weight.

I could see one deep scratch on his face on the right hand side below the eye, and others did as well. Someone else posted about it and I could barely see a faint mark, but the photo used on the online news story was a very washed out pale photo. I enhanced it, basically darkened it and then you could see various markings which included the scratch, or more like a deep welt, and red markings on his hands and wrist, especially the right hand.

I can't post a link or the photo now, as I am not at home and have limited access, but could do so tonight when I get home.

I think the photo you're talking about is the one I just posted up there^??

as for the scratches, I have only ever seen a small small HINT of a scratch on his right cheek...definately not worth covering up if the police have already been up close and personal with you the day after you killed your wife.
something no one has really mentioned at all is the grazes on the backs of BOTH elbows, seen the day of the interview, I think, because he is wearing the famous stripey shirt.
When I posted this originally, I suggested it looked like something you would acquire sliding down a steep embankment, but no one seemed interested in my little theory!!
I guess I better go and find the links now huh?

I and people close to me think that there is a strong chance that Gerard will get bail tomorrow.

The first man mentioned in the procecution story received bail and he was accussed of hiring a hitman to kill his wife

It is so hard to believe.... I guess it really will be "business as usual" then.

Will we be told(the public)what is discussed in court tomorrow? Will journalists be allowed to report exactly what "goes down?"

It should televised, lol, what are the odds, think we will just be subjected to more ah..umms from Courier mail Videos

I watched an episode of Law and Order last night (am in Hawaii so won't be one anyone else would have seen) and part of the defense was that the alleged killer had frontal lobe damage, just as can be seen in other serial killers' brains.

Made me wonder what sort of defences are going to be peddled in the future. Perhaps personality types, like you said genetic make up and upbringing. We still have to have a way to keep dangerous and offending people away from those at risk.

Aloha!!!

as for the scratches, I have only ever seen a small small HINT of a scratch on his right cheek...definately not worth covering up if the police have already been up close and personal with you the day after you killed your wife.
something no one has really mentioned at all is the grazes on the backs of BOTH elbows, seen the day of the interview, I think, because he is wearing the famous stripey shirt.
When I posted this originally, I suggested it looked like something you would acquire sliding down a steep embankment, but no one seemed interested in my little theory!!
I guess I better go and find the links now huh?

I can't say I saw grazes on elbows or some of the marks on the face others have pointed out. I would be interested to see the pic. I wonder if sometimes we try to see to much in something.. because we are looking for something, anything.. Not meaning this negatively towards anyone, just think its kind of human nature. MOO

It should televised, lol, what are the odds, think we will just be subjected to more ah..umms from Courier mail Videos

Here I was hoping there would be someone who is twittering live : ) I will of course be checking.LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel