ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always under the impression that you cannot reproduce an email without the author's permission. Two things come to mind here. Either this email has been given to Channel 10 by the author or Channel 10 has paid the author. I'm going with the latter.

You are on the ball again.
I think it is all of the above. Olivia will have started a new craze. Prisoners will be getting their NOK to contact Channel 10 to raise money.

We can always deal with that on here LOL!! Not much gets past posters on this forum and really what are we going to do with our tiime after the committal hearing and before the trial starts?

Spring cleaning?

Interesting to see that there has been couple of posts regarding GBC fleeing if he does get bail.

It would be pretty safe to say that this particular gentleman, doesn't seem to have the nous, skills, understanding or money to do this.

Mokbel got away because of contacts, money and contingencies.

Naden remained at large because of his survival skills and ability to live and survive remotely.

All legal exit points have been made aware and his only avenue would be by sea (illegally) and that would take some serious coin, vessels, skilled people and time away from the authorities eye.

If someone can get me the bank account details I'll pass them onto an associate in Nigeria who is actually the son of the recently deceased former king, he said he'd gladly help the grub out with US $ 12.6 million dollars..........

And on my maiden post after being let out of the naughty corner and in honour of the 'Save the Grub' foundation..I'd like to give a big one fingered salute and a nice '**** YOU' shout out to OW and the hypocrite!

Greg...I think I joined you in that salute above about five hours ago...lol..

This is my response to that grubby email...

Donations can be made to the Late Allison Baden-Clay Children Appeal. Sanction No. CP5609, BSB 084 737, account 133196502

I can hardly stand looking at it. Unbelievable the temerity and lack of sensitivity of some people.

Well for a start Defense is spelt Defence here..

Edited to add, I was referring to makara's post showing the email with the account details

At least worth $2,000 than there is always the rights to the 'pash', and the statement by GBC with OW to the media, this could be a real winner for silks to use fir future PR prepping other suspects on 'how not too!!'

Some photos of the cars for insurance companies to use 'I was okay little but hurt, it wasn't my car, I was suspected of murder, I was wanting to see my mistress, my phone was bugged.....but I was still covered for negligent driving!!! Switch to.....$

Exactly.... They could do an interview with one of the mags and make a ton of money easily.

You go girl (marly) You tell em....Sick so and so's :maddening:

((((hugs))))

IMO

You might well be right with this theory its a good one and seems a plausible approach by the Defence Team.

My personal opinion whilst not as plausible as yours is that the family is withholding all available funds to give to GBC once he gets bail on other peoples money so that he has enough money to flee.

Its not like hes going to be leaving anything behind, the three girls werent given much consideration with his alleged murder of their mother so I am sure he would be able to live with his concience leaving them in the capable of the Dickies. His business is worth nothing, his reputation is worth nothing, his family have nothing substantial to say in his defence, and Im sure that the Boy Scouts and the Chamber of Commerce do not want him.

I cant see anything keeping him here. He has nothing to lose, makes him a dangerous person. That to me IMO makes him a flight risk and as an alledged murder of someone close to him and mother of his children I would be extremely worried for anyone who got in his way whilst on the run.
I cannot possibly see how bail could be justified.

IMO

Sheerluck Holmes How true :rocker:
IMO , The prosecutor can also use this email :woohoo:
I think the accused is now looking like a 100% flight risk. :what:
OW has shown that he has money and resources. :maddening: we should be thanking her for supporting a flight risk argument. 3 Cheers for Olivia.
IMO , The accused , sisters and husbands email , ( they also have their church followers) shows us that they believe , and have asked others to believe , that the accused, is being held unfairly in our prison system.
IMO, It is now highly likely that the sister has rallied "a large group of unidentified Australian and S African supporters" who , because of the same beliefs , will likely provide financial and other support to the accused.
IMO, These same financial supporters , due to their beliefs, may also decide to help the accused , to successfully flee this country, illegally and undetected.
IMO, It is highly likely , that this could occur, as these supporters will have 12 months or more to plan such an escape.
There are many places to hide in SAfrica and he has many resources , over there to help him.
Hope I am making sense . A little tired tonight . Xx

I pray that Allison is watching , and moving a few chess pieces in the right direction, so tomorrow will be all good.

Good night all . Bed time. sweet dreams:blushing:

Sad to see the major media players sacking a whole bunch of editorial staff this week and going down the road to converting to yet more daily brochures about stolen sausage dogs and reality TV scandals. Queensland has a unicameral parliament and only one major daily paper, which is a tabloid in size and content. The government has a huge majority. The CMC has been watered down. Who is going to ask the hard questions and keep the bastards on their toes if we don't have decent journalists and editors doing what they were trained to do? Queensland has a lot to thank the journalists and editors for who triggered the Fitzgerald Inquiry. The reporting on this case in the media has been quite simplistic and patchy, so I shudder to think what will happen if there are big time organised crime or public corruption issues without a decent cadre of credible investigative journalists to pursue them.

I also saw this news and, like you, I am saddened. I agree that there is a distinct difference between the "sausage dog" stories of the world (who could ever have thought that needed quite that run?) and quality news reporting.

However, we also need to acknowledge journalism serves a number of purposes beyond that which merely informs - there is also analysis, opinion (when labelled as such), entertainment, etc. We also need quality investigative journalism. By quality, I mean journalism in the style of Chris Masters (of the ABC), and an example of his work is seen in the coverage of the events leading up to the Fitzgerald Inquiry. There's a link to a transcript of one of his reports here: http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/content/2004/s1162570.htm
Keep in mind it's written for broadcast, so obviously doesn't appear in writing, in the same format as a print story would.

There is some excellent investigative journalism still around, but it's becoming scarcer with cost-cutting, since it requires such an investment of resources.

Cheers

I can hardly stand looking at it. Unbelievable the temerity and lack of sensitivity of some people.

On the other hand what a great way for the defense team to gauge if there are a lot, just some ,or no supporters out there . Should there be overwhelming support (measured by $$$$) this could be a tool for enforcing 'the upstanding member of the community' stand that may be presented in his defense. ALL IMO of course. :moo:

We can always deal with that on here LOL!! Not much gets past posters on this forum ...

The one flaw in this is that most posters on this forum get the bulk of their information from journalists. (That, of course, is excluding QPS information, which is actually corporate communications - a branch of PR).

In my opinion, the humanisitic sympathy balance is out of whack with this latest plea for help! A woman named Allison was murdered and ended up lying cold and abandoned under a bridge. She is the real victim here and her voice has been silenced.

Well for a start Defense is spelt Defence here..

Edited to add, I was referring to makara's post showing the email with the account details

Defense is the American spelling and Defence is the British (Ozzie) spelling.

(Spell check is probably US).

Sheerluck Holmes How true :rocker:
IMO , The defence can also use this email :woohoo:
I think the accused is now looking like a 100% flight risk. :what:
OW has shown that he has money and resources. :maddening:
IMO , The accused , sisters and husbands email , ( they also have their church followers) shows us that they believe , and have asked others to believe , that the accused, is being held unfairly in our prison system.
IMO, It is now highly likely that the sister has rallied "a large group of unidentified Australian and S African supporters" who , because of the same beliefs , will likely provide financial and other support to the accused.
IMO, These same financial supporters , due to their beliefs, may also decide to help the accused , to successfully flee this country, illegally and undetected.
IMO, It is highly likely , that this could occur, as these supporters will have 12 months or more to plan such an escape.
There are many places to hide in SAfrica and he has many resources , over there to help him.
Hope I am making sense . A little tired tonight . Xx

I pray that Allison is watching , and moving a few chess pieces in the right direction, so tomorrow will be all good.

Good night all . Bed time. sweet dreams:blushing:

Good post aunty

If the begging email from OW & co. is not legitimate then perhaps we will shortly be hearing of an urgent statement from the humiliated party insisting "we are not seeking donations for the legal costs of GBC."

'blah blah etc..'.. support his three daughters and attempt to rebuild his life; and so that the police can then focus on identifying and bringing to justice the person who is actually responsible for this terrible crime.'

is this the very first time that any member of the police or Allisons family, or more particularly, the BadenClay outfit have suggested ANOTHER PERSON??

is Olivia hinting she knows who it is?? is she agreeing with the QPS that Allison knew her killer? or is she proposing the random stranger blither?>?

UnfoldingTruth - are they koppers logs in your avatar? Lol:what:

:floorlaugh: Yes!..oopsy..I was testing things..and I had no sunflowers...(lovely gesture).. Soooo, the humble Koppers Logs it was..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966