Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are on the ball again.
I think it is all of the above. Olivia will have started a new craze. Prisoners will be getting their NOK to contact Channel 10 to raise money.

What a bunch of entrepreneurs this family is! Now if only they could put their talents to good rather than....got to pick my words carefully here...possibly immoral?

If someone can get me the bank account details I'll pass them onto an associate in Nigeria who is actually the son of the recently deceased former king, he said he'd gladly help the grub out with US $ 12.6 million dollars..........

And on my maiden post after being let out of the naughty corner and in honour of the 'Save the Grub' foundation..I'd like to give a big one fingered salute and a nice '**** YOU' shout out to OW and the hypocrite!

Gregarious YOUR BACK! :rocker: I've missed you. :blushing:

If the begging email from OW & co. is not legitimate then perhaps we will shortly be hearing of an urgent statement from the humiliated party insisting "we are not seeking donations for the legal costs of GBC."

Yes can see it now..."we're a bit hurt, we're not ok, we just want to be normal"...........

IMO if true, that is using people involved in religious Church groups and possibly the 'She Is ...' groups [for which OW is a Nth QLD Co-ordinator] for personal gain. A woman was murdered, her life brutally taken away from her girls, family, friends and community at the hands of her alleged murderer. Her husband is her alleged murderer! In my opinion this kind of fund raising from captive audiences such as those above is immoral, self-serving for personal gain.Is this manipulation on a large scale? My opinion only, not fact.

I am a bit slow.. what is the 'She Is...' group.. I am sure its something obvious that is alluding me right now.

'blah blah etc..'.. support his three daughters and attempt to rebuild his life; and so that the police can then focus on identifying and bringing to justice the person who is actually responsible for this terrible crime.'

is this the very first time that any member of the police or Allisons family, or more particularly, the BadenClay outfit have suggested ANOTHER PERSON??

is Olivia hinting she knows who it is?? is she agreeing with the QPS that Allison knew her killer? or is she proposing the random stranger blither?>?

Yeah it's just deflection to the random dui, the stalker...The REAL killer.........

Careful what you wish for Olivia there are still 15 D's working the incident room at indooroopilly

To the authors of this email, shame on you!!!!!

IT IS IMMORAL.

How dare they .... I am still gobsmacked ... Never a word from them about the appeal ... Never a public statement about loosing the mother of their nieces and grandchildren and daughters. Never a public thank you to the SES, QPS and volunteers. I shudder to think that if this is what they are like publicly what must they be like privately. If this is the best they can come up with and truly believe that this will fly and is somehow ok, has been taking mind altering drugs IMO
If there is any possibly cover up or involvement with whomever ends up being convicted all those involved should pay back every cent of what it cost to run a missing person case for 11 days looking for Allison who was lying dead in a creek bed less than 20 km from her kids.

I truly hope justice will be done

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH no no no no don't mention Koppers logs:notgood::notgood::notgood::notgood::notgood::notgood::notgood::notgood::notgood::notgood::notgood::notgood::notgood::notgood::notgood::notgood:

Sorry..Hope I have not offended MG..

Sheerluck Holmes How true :rocker:
IMO , The defence can also use this email :woohoo:
I think the accused is now looking like a 100% flight risk. :what:
OW has shown that he has money and resources. :maddening: we should be thanking her for supporting a flight risk argument. 3 Cheers for Olivia.
IMO , The accused , sisters and husbands email , ( they also have their church followers) shows us that they believe , and have asked others to believe , that the accused, is being held unfairly in our prison system.
IMO, It is now highly likely that the sister has rallied "a large group of unidentified Australian and S African supporters" who , because of the same beliefs , will likely provide financial and other support to the accused.
IMO, These same financial supporters , due to their beliefs, may also decide to help the accused , to successfully flee this country, illegally and undetected.
IMO, It is highly likely , that this could occur, as these supporters will have 12 months or more to plan such an escape.
There are many places to hide in SAfrica and he has many resources , over there to help him.

Good night all . Bed time. sweet dreams:blushing:

For this to be true, he would have to have a lot of support locally and abroad.
The fact that they are asking for money (if true), coupled with the deafening silence in support for him, the deafening silence in recognition of him as an outstanding citizen, speaks volumes in what support he may have.

This whole sordid episode has been a shambles, and if he did indeed have any of the support you've mentioned, it would have been done much cleaner and done with out chance of charges being brought up against him.

I believe in this instance that you are giving this man, and his family way too much credit. Remember, we're talking about the pashing Grannies.

No offence intended whatsoever

if channel 10 is going to advertise it, I sure as hell now demand to know how much is raised.

I'm not sure that this exercise will fall under this category. I get the impression that this is a private email to friends and associates that has been made public by the media, therefore they are not making an appeal to the general public.

They would still need to declare the money to the ATO.

I have to say I think that email looks like a scam (like the Nigerian bank scams)- I wonder if they did in fact write it. I cannot for the life of me believe that they would ask for help like this - no one does.

Have just watched a tv show called "punked". Do you think channel 10 has been "punked" by bogus emailers? Pretty unprofessional if they didn't verify their source!!!

I am a bit slow.. what is the 'She Is...' group.. I am sure its something obvious that is alluding me right now.

Women sharing their life experiences with other women so they can journey towards lives that are God-filled and God-honouring.”
Viva means “live” and that’s just what we intend to do! As women, we need one another on life’s journey. Through the Viva! ministry, we seek opportunities to build relationships and support one another in every stage of life.

http://www.northreach.org.au/ministries/womens-ministries

It is a Christian Womens' Bonding group with a conference coming up. And SHE was on ABCs house's path in a MSM car photo. Pull out poss it is getting way too freaky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member