Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:bump:
Whilst the accused's family's congregation pray together for help with legal fees I ask you to join me in a metaphorical paganish cyber prayer. I pray for the spirit of Allison that she wasnt forcefully drowned. She was so frightened of water. MOO care of a childhood friend of Allison.

Just singing my opinion possum in a little prayer....

Yeah, we are stronger
Somehow we know we will get through
To face the future
Sometimes a prayer will do

Posted again to clarify what I meant

IMO

You might well be right with this theory its a good one and seems a plausible approach by the Defence Team.

My personal opinion whilst not as plausible as yours is that the family is withholding all available funds to give to GBC once he gets bail on other peoples money so that he has enough money to flee.

Its not like hes going to be leaving anything behind, the three girls werent given much consideration with his alleged murder of their mother so I am sure he would be able to live with his concience leaving them in the capable of the Dickies. His business is worth nothing, his reputation is worth nothing, his family have nothing substantial to say in his defence, and Im sure that the Boy Scouts and the Chamber of Commerce do not want him.

I cant see anything keeping him here. He has nothing to lose, makes him a dangerous person. That to me IMO makes him a flight risk and as an alledged murder of someone close to him and mother of his children I would be extremely worried for anyone who got in his way whilst on the run.
I cannot possibly see how bail could be justified.

IMO

Sheerluck Holmes How true :rocker:
IMO , The prosecutor can also use this email :woohoo:
I think the accused is now looking like a 100% flight risk. :what:
OW has shown that he has money and resources. :maddening: we should be thanking her for supporting a flight risk argument. 3 Cheers for Olivia.
IMO , The accused , sisters and husbands email , ( they also have their church followers) shows us that they believe , and have asked others to believe , that the accused, is being held unfairly in our prison system.
IMO, It is now highly likely that the sister has rallied "a large group of unidentified Australian and S African supporters" who , because of the same beliefs , will likely provide financial and other support to the accused.
IMO, These same financial supporters , due to their beliefs, may also decide to help the accused , to successfully flee this country, illegally and undetected.
IMO, It is highly likely , that this could occur, as these supporters will have 12 months or more to plan such an escape.
There are many places to hide in SAfrica and he has many resources , over there to help him.
Hope I am making sense . A little tired tonight . Xx

I pray that Allison is watching , and moving a few chess pieces in the right direction, so tomorrow will be all good.

Good night all . Bed time. sweet dreams:blushing:

I think it will definitely raise SOME money and we may me surprised at how much/or not. IMO

A local posted last week I think, that opinions are divided and I wouldn't be surprised if they do receive some donations, perhaps even from some high-flying connections.

I am trying to be fair .. this guy, like anybody else, is entitled to have his day in Court and be judged by a jury.

WI, I understand your respect for journalism but what do you think about this latest release by the media?

I dont think they should have released it because it might actually raise some money for him.

I'm not sure..They didn't actually give the bank details out. I realize there may be some fanatical(couldn't think of another appropriate word) people out there who may try to find out the details to donate. But think they'd be in the minority. Doesn;t mean all the money in the world that they raise may actually get him off IF he is guilty and police have the evidence.

I think if the email has come for OW, that is not an uncommon thing for some church 'families' to rally around and ask for help in different situations. Though I would guess bailing your brother out who's facing a murder(alleged) charge might be a new one..IMO

I was going to bed... :please:
I was being completely hypothetical . you have not understood what I was saying. :what:
I was saying , that the emails contents, ( not my opinion :maddening:) would help the prosecutor to argue that because of his many supporters , he is a definite flight risk.

I'm not saying he has actually been given money or any support at all. what I think about his situation has nothing to do with my post. It was focused on email and prosecutions argument to keep him locked up. :banghead:

I'm tired and should go to bed x

Good point about the increased flight risks with overseas financial supporters.

:woohoo::yourock:

Greg...I think I joined you in that salute above about five hours ago...lol..

This is my response to that grubby email...

Donations can be made to the Late Allison Baden-Clay Children Appeal. Sanction No. CP5609, BSB 084 737, account 133196502

No worries apologies accepted. We all may sound like a bunch of sewing circle nannies sometimes but do not underestimate the combined knowledge of this group, News is usually only taken as a starting point, never a truth, and certainly never ever as a complete picture.

*chuckle*

Rest assured: One thing I never, ever do is underestimate anyone. :)

I'm not sure that this exercise will fall under this category. I get the impression that this is a private email to friends and associates that has been made public by the media, therefore they are not making an appeal to the general public.

So why the heck is Channel 10 publicizing it to the general public, of which I am one? :maddening:

I'm not sure..They didn't actually give the bank details out. I realize there may be some fanatical(couldn't think of another appropriate word) people out there who may try to find out the details to donate. But think they'd be in the minority. Doesn;t mean all the money in the world that they raise may actually get him off IF he is guilty and police have the evidence.

I think if the email has come for OW, that is not an uncommon thing for some church 'families' to rally around and ask for help in different situations. Though I would guess bailing your brother out who's facing a murder(alleged) charge might be a new one..IMO

The suncorp bank act details were on the 10 news

With regard to emails being published without consent ... it happens every day to all of us. Our emails get forwarded to some other people, and it continues so on, whether in business or personal, and we don't consent to it, do we?

All my opinion only.

No, but thank God they don't end up on TEN news either!(or any news for that matter):floorlaugh:

So why the heck is Channel 10 publicizing it to the general public, of which I am one? :maddening:

Yes, and where does the confidentiality and privacy Act come into play in releasing this private information?

WI, I understand your respect for journalism but what do you think about this latest release by the media?

I think anything with news value will be reported by a journalist (within the bounds of the law). :)

Cheers

Good point about the increased flight risks with overseas financial supporters.

If he gets out on bail, IMO his passport will be confiscated, making it a lot harder to flee the country at least. Also, as much as people think he doesn't care for his girls, I don't think he would abandon them. IMO.

A local posted last week I think, that opinions are divided and I wouldn't be surprised if they do receive some donations, perhaps even from some high-flying connections.

I am trying to be fair .. this guy, like anybody else, is entitled to have his day in Court and be judged by a jury.

I agree.
If he was in fact as CHARMING as he has been portrayed I am sure he must have some supporters. High fliers and otherwise IMHO

BBM

Hi Unfolding Truth (nice display of wood you got there)
Can't say I've ever come across such a request before, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895